August 22, 2014 | 1943 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by MissHanniBee

Ive reviewed this product in full on my blog - http://misshannibee.blogspot.co.uk/

But a quick review...

The shade range is disappointing - i am very pale and find that even the lightest shade dries a shade darker but is ok after i powder, blush etc

i do think it blends well if you do a section of your face at a time - it seems to set very quickly and the only way i can get it to blend is to use my real techniques face brush...

Overall, its actually helped clean up my skin and having used it for 2 weeks i have found that if i use a cream concealer on any blemishes prior to applying foundation it doesnt stick to any dry patches that i have.

Hanni xo

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by hazelbeth

Thankfully, I only got a free, five day trial pot of this product from my local Clinique counter, as I will not be buying it. I have very fair and blemished skin but after testing three shades of the foundation on my cheek, the sales assistant convinced my that I needed the colour 02. I have since attempted to wear this foundation three times and each time I have been unable to blend it to a colour that suits my skin, as it is way too dark for me. I also found the consistency too thick and uncomfortable to wear. Although I enjoy using the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions skin care set, I would not recommend this foundation at all; it is difficult to blend as clings to any dry patches or blemishes, instead of covering them. For such a well known, highly priced brand i expected great things from this product and I was excited to try it, I was disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Leannguajardo

I have recently had a bout of cystic acne and wanted to try a foundation that was non-comedogenic. I went to a local Dillard's to try this foundation, I asked if they had samples which they did not. The sales rep tried to match my color but the color I needed was not in stock. She tried a slightly darker color than my skin and it didn't look bad in the store so I bought the concealer, foundation and powder. The next morning I cleansed my face, moisturized and applied the concealer...no problem there. I applied the foundation and used a beauty blender (which I can't live without). Not only did the product dry very fast, so fast that it was difficult to blend. Next I used the powder to set the foundation...no problem there. When arrived at worked, looked in the mirror and was shocked that my face was totally orange. Not slightly orange, I looked like an Oompa Loompa. Needless to say the foundation is a thumbs down and I will be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by anneranna

I can't belive this product doesn't have the best reviews. I have tried so many foundations for my acne-prone, oily skin, and this is by far the best one! the lightest colour is a perfect match for me.

I always use this when I am going out and my foundation needs to last, but you can use it everyday as well - it doesn't feel or look heavy at all!
it keeps my face matte, covers my blemishes and redness really well and still looks natural!

I really didn't think there was such a thing as "the perfect foundation" for my skin, but here it is :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Caroline244

I cannot live without this foundation. I buy a lot of make-up and people regularly ask me to review other foundations but I just won't. As long as this product stays as it is, I will continue to buy it religiously. I really do notice a difference in my spots if I use a different foundation, I still get a few hormonally, but this really does keep them at bay.
I Use the lightest colour - 01 Fresh Alabaster, and in summer I use 02 mixed with a little moisturiser so it isn't as heavy. I think it is a little expensive, but I will continue to buy it nonetheless. My next splurge will be the anti-blemish solutions gel, i'm hoping it's just as good as the foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this foundation before I bought it.. I was SO disapointed - and glad that I didn't buy it based on good reviwes.. I think it was too difficult to apply and it didn't look good on my skin. :-( Had so high hopes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

This is the 2nd time I've purchased it and I really like this product.
It's very smooth and has a good coverage.
If you like a bit more coverage, you can easily add layers to build it up.

For me, this is the only foundation that doesn't give me breakouts. My skin looks healty without the 'mask' effect you can have with for example. MAC foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by lidilos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin because of pcos, so i used a lot of different foundations. This product is one of the best foundation i have ever used. It has a good coverage for pimples, red and dark spots. Also it is very smooth and light. I don't feel foundation on my skin and I usually don't even use powder when I use it. I recommend it for oily, acne prone skins.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by laramicha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it's just perfect for me! it has very good coverage and a powder finish! i can wear it for 12 hours!!! it's not heavy on my skin and i can't feel it!! i love it and it's the best foundation for my oily skin!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by EmmaPorter13

I had heard so much great things on this foundation and since I suffer from breakouts, scarring and redness I thought this would be perfect. I went and got tested for my shade and it looked fine in the shop but when I came out I looked orange! I was then told this was their lightest shade. Luckily I only got a sample of it so I had not bought it yet. But I had enough to last me for a week so I tried different ways of applying : Beauty blender, brush , sponges etc. But my skin looked awful! It barely covered any of my scarring or spots. And it made my skin completely dry out, even though I usually have okay skin(not oily or dry really) I just looked so un-natural and cakey for some reason and the fact the shade range isn't better makes this even more disappointing as you would think they could expand it for everyone, especially when the foundation is £19 something!