April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

This is the 2nd time I've purchased it and I really like this product.
It's very smooth and has a good coverage.
If you like a bit more coverage, you can easily add layers to build it up.

For me, this is the only foundation that doesn't give me breakouts. My skin looks healty without the 'mask' effect you can have with for example. MAC foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by lidilos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin because of pcos, so i used a lot of different foundations. This product is one of the best foundation i have ever used. It has a good coverage for pimples, red and dark spots. Also it is very smooth and light. I don't feel foundation on my skin and I usually don't even use powder when I use it. I recommend it for oily, acne prone skins.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by laramicha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it's just perfect for me! it has very good coverage and a powder finish! i can wear it for 12 hours!!! it's not heavy on my skin and i can't feel it!! i love it and it's the best foundation for my oily skin!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by EmmaPorter13

I had heard so much great things on this foundation and since I suffer from breakouts, scarring and redness I thought this would be perfect. I went and got tested for my shade and it looked fine in the shop but when I came out I looked orange! I was then told this was their lightest shade. Luckily I only got a sample of it so I had not bought it yet. But I had enough to last me for a week so I tried different ways of applying : Beauty blender, brush , sponges etc. But my skin looked awful! It barely covered any of my scarring or spots. And it made my skin completely dry out, even though I usually have okay skin(not oily or dry really) I just looked so un-natural and cakey for some reason and the fact the shade range isn't better makes this even more disappointing as you would think they could expand it for everyone, especially when the foundation is £19 something!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by princesskayli

I bought this foundation a few years ago when I was using the anti blemish 3 step kit and the woman in the store 'matched' it to my skin tone. I use this term loosely as it seemed ok in the store but when I used it in natural light I looked pink. my skin tone has yellow undertones not pink and so I looked hideous. as well as this it broke me out more, I went back into the store and the lady told me that for the first two weeks it got rid of the spots under the surface of the skin but then it stopped spots from developing. this was not true. I just developed more and more blemishes until I eventually stopped using this foundation and moved onto something else. the smell of this foundation is a bit chemically for me, it did unnerve me a bit but I put it down to it being anti blemish. it is very runny when it comes out of the bottle and I found it quite hard to get it to stay on my face while I was applying it rather than just coming off immediately. would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Cherie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good foundation
I have acne and this does not make me break out in spots more. It looks natural and I have had several compliments on my skin since wearing this
Easy to rub in and apply
Using shade 2 which is slightly dark for me but its ok as I add a white transparent powder over the top anyway.
This product does slide off my nose though I don't know why ?
Never happened with any other foundation before
Will buy again because its a great day time fixer plus the coverage is full enough to wear for evening also

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by latgmayra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am not at all impressed with this foundation. It does not help with my acne at all. It slides off the oily areas just a few minutes after applying, it needs touch ups constantly, it does not look natural or smooth on my skin at all. Maybe it's my skin type or the fact that I live in a very humid environment, but I must say I definitely prefer other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by victoriad92

I have been using this foundation for over a year and a half now. When I first bought it I used it straight from the bottle onto my skin and was using a lot of it. After a month and a half I decided to start mixing it with a thin everyday moisturiser and I have never looked back! I now get a lot more use out of one bottle, which is great considering they are fairly expensive in Australia and my skin has cleared up substantially.

My skin has reacted really well to using this on a daily basis which I love. I usually use a primer underneath my foundation as during the day I can get quite oily skin so that prevents it from looking like I have jumped in the shower. If I ever need a bit more coverage, I add less moisturiser to the foundation and although I have to use a bit more foundation, I don't have to use as much concealer :)

Definitely would recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by jack0125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best foundation I have found for acne prone skin. It is also suited to skin with fine lines. It has medium coverage (but buildable). You might need to reapply halfway through the day, but well worth it. Pretty cheap and the bottle lasts for ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by chilli03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

My skin is oily and i tend to break out in summer. I am so happy i found this product,not only because it covers the acne but also it doesn't get cakey after long hours at work. I don't like to use concealer much so sometimes when i want extra coverage i just reapply it after the first one and set it with mac blot powder. However for me as my skin gets even more oily in summer i always carry a compact powder and oil blotting papers in my purse. I wouldn't say this is my everyday foundation as i dont break out all the time but if you have oily and acne prone skin this foundation is a good buy.