Avon NutraLush

4.4

on 7/20/2003 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

These are great lipsticks. I have Sienna and Sweet Lips. These are the first two shades I purchased (I'm a PPP). They are very moisturizing and well pigmented. I do wish they were longer wearing, but they actually make my lips look fuller. Avon NutraLush lipsticks have become my everyday lipsticks. Update: I lowered my rating from a 5 to a 3 because both of the tubes I bought broke off in the tube after 3 weeks of normal use. They are too messy now to use.

on 7/14/2003 3:12:00 AM

I love the moisturizing texture and the shiney look it gives. The only problem is it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to, but that's what you get with a very emollient lip product.

on 5/16/2003 4:37:00 PM

I have four of these and wear them all the time. These lipsticks are super-buttery, feel great on, and really do make my lips look fuller. I love the colors, too, but I wish they would make some daring reds in this formula.

on 4/23/2003 1:39:00 AM

I love these moisturizing lipsticks! I have blushing ginger, smolder, terracotta, espresso, and sienna. Sienna is my fave I have been addicted for 8 years.

on 3/22/2003 7:39:00 AM

I like this lipstick a lot; didn't dry out my lips like other lipsticks. I'm using the Cocoa shade, and IMO this is one of the best nudes I've ever had. The lipstick is creamy and moisture-rich. I did notice some improvement in my lips after using it for sometime. Worth it for the price.

on 2/27/2003 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I just got my shipment of lipsticks today from Avon.com and have tried this on in Ruby. It's a pretty color, but just not quite as dark as I thought it would be. This is very moisturizing and plumping for my super dry lips on immediate application. I'm just not too sure if it's the lipstick formula itself that's plumping or just because it's moisturizing. I've found other moisturizing lipsticks tend to do that for me. I also appreciate the SPF in this too. I've bought Avon lipsticks before and I always find myself coming back to them for their nice color selection.

on 2/2/2003 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great stuff..It really does make your lips look fuller..I even received a compliment by a Stila MA when I was wearing Earthstone(now sadly discontinued) Also love Pouty,Sweet Lips and Rosetone

on 1/25/2003 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I thought that this did plump my lips up a lot, and it is very moisturizing. I've tried it in a couple of shades, inc. cocoa, sweet lips and a couple of other brown shades.

on 9/12/2002 8:59:00 PM

when this is on sale, I'll buy it, but it isn't worth the regular price in my opinion. The smell is a bit sweet for me and the container won't fit into any of my lipstick holders which annoys me. I do, however, like the feel of this lipstick on my lips and it comes in a nice variety of colors.

on 7/14/2002 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Got this in Pecan,which really reminds me of Stila Jill(which I have)-the color and texture are fabulous and non drying.I would buy this again and again!(If
I ever used up a lipstick!)

Recommended for Medium Skin