July 24, 2014 | 1928 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Steam Activated Cleanser with SteamActiv Beads

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

Tried it once, made my face red and blotchy. Also left my skin dry and flakey. Luckily I didn't buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Nickee130

I bought this only because it was half off and my sister suggested it. I'm clueless about face stuff having only used another brand that was pretty much crap.Also,I'm still kind of annoyed that anything as small and thin as this cleanser can be 8 dollars but maybe i'm just cheap.Having said that,i tried it yesterday and i can't not love it despite that i can buy tons of things with only 8 dollars.I rubbed it on (loved that it seemed to glide over my skin) and it felt like my pores opened up and took a long awaited breath (or if you're religious it felt like Jesus whispered sweet nothings onto my face) Either way i look at it, i forgot to rinse the conditioner out of my hair which is okay because i'm going to be broke after buying this product for the rest of my life and i guess it doesn't hurt to start saving my conditioner : )

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by bellerina1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!!! I decided to try this product after reading the great reviews. I have oily skin and i tend to wear makeup (a cream foundation and mascara) on a daily basis. This product deep cleans and leaves you feel UBER refreshed.Takes off ALL of my makeup and I love the cool feeling that your face has when you wash the cleanser off.
Also i noticed that my pores are getting smaller and it removed a significant amount of blackheads and whiteheads that i was having an issue with, in just over a week!!! I will definitely repurchase with results like this! :D :D

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by hooshness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the menthol sensation, and I really felt that my skin was getting clean! I also love love LOVE the scent. In fact, I loved it so much, I would leave it on for extra time in the shower to get that "extra clean". However, it severely dried out my skin. I started peeling and would get white blotches. I'm going to set it aside for a few days, and give it another try after that, but if the same results occur, I'm going to have to return it, sadly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mymelody87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Somehow I wound up with this at the back of my shower, and I've been trying to use it up for a couple of months now before buying any new cleansers. But I might go ahead and buy more anyway and just throw this away because I don't really like it all that much. I don't feel it does anything for my oily skin that a bar of soap couldn't. It just feels like I'm using clarifying shampoo on my face. As far as cleansing my face in the shower goes, nothing yet has held a candle to St. Ives' Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion, which I can't find anywhere around me anymore. :(
Furthermore, it doesn't help that I'm highly suspicious of the marketing claims here, namely I thoroughly disagree that anything positive is "steam activated". (I'm thinking peeling wallpaper, industrial corrosives incorrectly stored, maggot pupation, frizzy hair, profuse sweating, etc.) The only thing I see steam-activated here is the largeness of your pores in a hot steamy shower, allowing this cleanser to work better. Maybe I'm weird but that claim really bothers me; when I distrust the claims made by a company about their product somehow my trust in the product itself takes a hit as well. I'm beginning to suspect that the little beads are just there to make it look cooler and that, ingredient for ingredient, this is basically shampoo.
That said, a lot of people seem to love this stuff, and if it works for you I say keep at it. Just my two cents. I won't be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

did not like this, the ice part anyway. made me think of the stuff ICE for stiffness. I hate anything tingle on me like tee tree oil any of that stuff burns uncomfortable to me. is decent cleanser but not for me that for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Money well spent. Somehow this unclogs my pores and it doesn't irritate my skin. The cleanser smells really good too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by omfgwtfe

I have already used two bottles of this stuff!! I love it so much!! I finally found the cleanser that works for me!!! <3 I'm almost out of my second bottle and I plan on buying my 3rd in a few days!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by drh2014

Overall, this a fairly good cleanser. I love it because i'm always on the go and it's a steam activated cleaner (use it in the shower) so it really saves a good bit of time! I use it when i'm all done doing everything in the shower at the end when theres the most steam & to get all the residue off my face from shampoo/conditioner. After shower, MAKE SURE* you use some kind of moisturizer so it wont dry out your skin. The bottle is a nice slim/pump bottle, which fits good in my shower. It only takes a few seconds for it to start tingling & starts cleaning. It really gets your face de-gunked of eveything. The 1st time i used it, i came out of the shower & my face looked alot more clean/shiny than usual. It's a great cleanser to use before starting your day or before bed to get rid of everything before sleeping or putting new makeup on. The only thing that could even be close to wrong is the little beads dont come out all the time.
A great product for oily-combo skin. It will most likely dry out dry skin.
Reccomended

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the fresh feeling you get when you rinsed your face after using the product.

It doesn't really do much for acne but I mix it with one of my Nivea product (Clean Deeper! Daily Deep Cleansing Scrub) that never really did much for me and I noticed a massive improvment to my acne. However it does dry out my face, thank heavens for moisturizer.

Would I buy it again? Heck yes! The fresh feeling is amazing & the minty smell is delicious!

Update 2013: I stopped buying it and invested in Cetaphil due to a serious break out which is still going since 2011. Might go back to this as I am wearing more make up (makeup school) and sometimes they just don't budge with my usual cleansing products.