Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

Smells wonderful but doesn't seem to benefit my skin. In fact I think it breaks me out. When I used this at night, I wake up in the morning with extremely oily skin. Maybe it's better suited as a perfume.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I loved the smell and the packaging. Unfortunately it did nothing for my skin. It did not look better or more hydrated in the morning.

I need this in my life. Since I fist bought it it has been a life saver for me. I use it when I burn my skin in summer, and every night during autumn/winter.

I have oily skin and it works perfectly!

I love the idea of this but it just does NOT work for my skin. Smell is herbal/flowery, stronger than it needs to be but bearable. Packing is adorable. I am a total sucker for the cobalt apothecary bottle and had high hopes for this after a male friend of mine raved about it for weeks. My issue is that it makes my face itchy and overly reactive and doesn't do a thing in the way of moisturizing. A huge disappointment overall. Am still searching for an alternate use for this since I spent so much for it. For reference, I do not have sensitive skin at all.

I had such high hopes for this product after reading all the good reviews. I purchased 5 sample sizes online rather than buying a full-sized bottle.

On the first application I noticed a couple of issues though. I applied all over my face, but within a few minutes this had migrated into my eyes causing some stinging and blurred vision. I also found that this does not sink into my skin but just stays on top as a greasy layer. I first applied this at about 7pm and by 11pm I had to take a cotton pad and wipe over my face as it was still covered with oil. This would absolutely stain my pillowcases if I just left the original layer on my face.

I have tried this on several occasions and always with the same results. On the plus side, it has a lovely light fragrance and the dropper bottle is handy. I will not buy this again.

Smells heavenly, and you do wake up with smoother skin...but I think that's what any oil will do?

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was really excited to use this. Unfortunately, after just the first use, it broke me out a lot on my cheeks. I stopped using it and went back to it a few weeks later and yet again, I broke out.

The price is also very expensive.

I do not recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This oil serum with nice blue packaging didn't do too much miracle to my skin.
Actually i hate the strong smell of it, but i love my skin in the morning after i applied it at night. My skin become more glowing and moist enough the day after.
But the price is just too high just for a treatment oil.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This product is NOT for people who have super sensitive skin. My skin is a combination of both dry & oily. I easily get pimples but my skin have cleared up after a few rounds of Accutane. I've tried the sample 2 times now and it broke me out everytime. Thank god Kiehls provide samples. It seems like a good product based on others reviews. I really wanted it to work :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Waste of money, not a big fan of KIEHL'S products after this experience although there is no experience to be honest, nothing happened, no improvement just did not do anything with my skin at all. Won't be buying.