Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 3/17/2015 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Everyone has pretty much said it. This product needs to be in your routine. It's pricey but definitely worth it. My skin is so soft after using it and glows! The lavender smells is so calming just before bedtime. I can't even begin to describe how soft and supple my skin is using it and it's only been a week.

on 3/15/2015 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been on the hunt for this oil but it is sold out nationwide, and rightfully so. This is an amazing oil for people of all ages, but maybe not all skin types since everyone is different. I had sensitive, acne-prone, oily/combo skin and this worked very well for me. To extend the life of this I would mix it in with some Hawaiian Tropic after sun lotion (with the green ribbons) and massage this all over the face. In the morning I would wake up with glowing skin. The price is a huge let down, but if you can save $50 this product will last about 7-10 months. I have tried other alternatives (L'oreal, bio-oil, garnier, etc.) but nothing comes close to this. This has also diminished the look of my acne scars :)

on 3/14/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's full of irritating essential oils that upset my sensitive skin. After some weeks of facial use about 1 year ago, this product has been demoted to the lowly job of cuticle oil. And it could even do that better. The only reason I still employ it at all is because it cost so much.

on 3/10/2015 11:29:00 PM

Really wanted to love this product. I have combination acne prone skin and this product broke me out after a night! The smell is great and a little goes a long way. Other suggested uses are on the body however at that price, there are other cheaper great options (ie: Now's Jojoba Oil which lasts me months and has replaced my body lotion and make up remover!).

on 3/8/2015 11:12:00 AM

I really like this facial oil and use it every night to keep my skin hydrated and plump. I find this very affordable in comparison to other high end facial oils and the dropper means you can control the amount of product and a little goes a long way. I find my skin feels more hydrated and smoother when I use this and the aromatherapy benefits are very soothing just before bed. Amongst my friends this seems to be a bit of a marmite product some of us love it and some of us hate it.

on 3/4/2015 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have mixed feeling about this product. On one hand my skin seems restored the next day, more elasticity, less signs of lines etc. On the other hand one or more of the ingredients cause me a light rash. I tend to use this after my skin looks run down. I will use it for a week or so that my skin improves but stop so the rash goes away.

I'm on the fence about this one. This isn't a bad product by any means but it just happened to not be right for me and my skin. I didn't purchase this, I received 3 samples when I purchased Kiehls' Dark Spot Correcting Serum (which I love and will repurchase again). You only need about 2 drops of this, rub between your hands and pat into your skin. The 3 times that I did try this out, it didn't absorb into my skin AT ALL, my face was oily until I eventually fell asleep.

When I washed my face the next morning in the shower, it felt like the serum was still just underneath the surface of my skin because my hands weren't smoothly running down my face, it felt sticky and not pleasant at all.

The dark spot serum has been improving my skin overall, and the morning after the ONE night i used this midnight serum instead, my skin looked so rough and bumpy.. The claims for this serum is to generally brighten and evenly tone your skin. I had high hopes for this after wanting to buy it after so long. Maybe I'll try the eye cream instead.

I wouldn't NOT recommend this product because everyone's skin is different.. I am fair-skinned, sensitive skin, prone to irritation, oily/combination. I WOULD recommend that you ask the Sales people at Kiehl's for a few samples of this to try it for yourself.

on 2/21/2015 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like the soothing smell and quite light texture, it feels very relaxing to apply. However, it's far too expensive for the results I got after using it every night for a year I wasn't overwhelmed. My skin felt exactly the same from using my usual Nivea moisturiser!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I used this for about 3 weeks before I realized I was breaking out from it, not just purging. It didn't even even up my skin tone or give me a moisturizing glow like most facial oils. Needless to say I will not be repurchasing, since the only pros I can think of are the packaging. You can get much better facial oils for the same price (or lower).

For reference, the oils I've have good luck with are Josie Maran argan oil, Fresh seaberry oil, Desert Essence jojoba oil, food grade sunflower oil, Aura Cacia almond oil, and Innisfree green tea seed oil. I sometimes add in lavender, geranium, or neroli essential oils when applying. The oils that I broke out from are Boots Botanics organic facial oil, Now Foods grapeseed oil, Aura Cacia apricot oil, and New Roots tamanu oil. I have sensitive, acne prone skin that is highly reactive.

on 2/7/2015 5:25:00 PM

There are so many great reviews about this product but I guess this proves that beauty products can work very differently on different people. I honestly don't think this oil did anything for my skin. I love the smell, it really relaxes me but apart from the aromatherapy benefits I haven't seen any other benefit. It is a good moisturiser and although it is an oil it sinks in the skin very nicely. But usually the way I rate overnight products is based on how good my skin looks first thing in the morning; and with this oil I see no difference.

It is not very cheap but it lasts for ages - too long actually. I can't wait to get rid of. Won't be purchasing again.

Popular Treatments (Face)