July 28, 2014 | 2251 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Deelight

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by mslovely417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So in LOVE!!!!!!! Got this with the 2011 Holiday Collection, in the Sultry Lip Kit. It is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! This shade of mauve/nude-pink is definitely up my alley. I'm already thinking of stocking up because the Lipkits this season are a steal! Definitely repurchasing!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new favorite lip gloss! I've had this for a couple of weeks and I've used this more than any other lip product in my arsenal. This reminds me of what NARS Chihuahua did on my lips. Definitely MLBB on my NW45 skintone. I like Deelight much better because it seems so much more moisturizing - and it is less expensive. I feel like I need a lippie under Chihuahua. Anywho, I will purchase this lipgloss again and again as it is very flattering, I can just toss it on and go without tweaking anything. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Calicupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. Im going on my third tube. I own over 40 cremesheens and lipglasses from MAC but this is my favorite. Its so shiny but very close to my natural lip color. I get compliments all the time. I dont know what I would do if they discontinued this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by KelliaC

This is such a beautiful color! I almost didn't buy it. I'm also surprised this isn't reviewed more. I wear this on its own, since it's exactly the same color as my natural lip color, but a tad darker and shinnier. The MAC Cremesheens are my favorite glosses, they aren't sticky, but very creamy and glossy. It's such a beautiful pink color, that I just wear lipliner in (MAC) Barely There, and add this to my lips. The gloss has good staying power, and it's perfect for my dark hair/green eyes/light tan color skin. The pink brings out the green in my eyes, and the brown in my hair. It's my go to lipgloss. I couldn't be happier, with this natural finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ohtin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! It looks very natural on my medium/tan skin! I usually wear this on its own since my lips are already pretty pigmented. Recently though, Ive been applying this on top of my viva glam II l/s and it looks absolutely beautiful! I like how the cremesheen glasses are not as sticky as the tinted lipglass! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by sivananl

I loveeeee this lipgloss. It look so nude on my tanned/medium brown skin. It gives such a rich color, looks gorgeous with velvet teddy underneath. Would deff buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupisagirlsbestfriend2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my perfect lip gloss. Its very close to my natural lip colour. I can wear this all day long, i love the feeling of it. Its creamy but not sticky at all. I love the fact that there is no shimmer or glitter to it. I always keep an extra one on hand. Only down side is that it's on the pricey side and i do seem to go through a tube fairy quickly. I haven't found a less expensive dupe, but this its worth every penny for the colour, quality, and lack of sparkles/shimmer. I hope Mac keeps this in there line forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by AQuestionofLust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this for free at one of my local MAC pro-stores via the Back 2 MAC program. Otherwise, I would never have tried it. Big mistake!

I avoid MAC lip products in general because they either dry out my lips or make them feel stickier than the La Brea tar pits. I like to be kissed, so sticky glosses are strictly for special occasions for me. This gloss is cushiony and moisturizing. The light vanilla flavor isn't overwhelming, which is nice. I especially like that the shine is lustrous and rich vs. the old plastic-hooker-lip look.

Deelight is a perfect compromise between nude and pink. I would say it is For me it's a perfect MLBB shade. All I need is this, concealer, and an eye lash curler to feel nice about myself, which is awesome! You can apply just a dab or build it up for a bit more hue, if you'd like, without feeling like you're adding pounds to your lips.

I think Deelight just may be the first lipgloss I actually finish! A great go-to item for a fellow makeup-look minimalist. It suits my fair golden olive skin and dark hair and eyes as well as it suits my blonde, blue eyed, porcelain skinned friend. It's a perfect every day color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ashlayton

This is my HG natural lip color. It is basically the same shade as my lips so I have worn down half a tube in about three months. I will be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by bestjessicaever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. Very smooth, creamy, and gentle on my lips. Makes them look just the right amount of moist, not overdone or goopy. Great texture and scent, not tacky and not overpowering. Staying power is pretty good considering what it is.

The color is a beautifully flattering pinkish nude that I find perfect for everyday wear. Sometimes I have to give public speeches and find this to be my go to lip gloss because it doesn't make my lips smack or stick together (not to hate on the Lipglasses but this definitely doesn't scream "I'm trying too hard" the way they sometimes can). I would recommend this to anyone.