MAC Deelight

4.8

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Saccharin, Flavor (Aroma), Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake]

on 4/29/2014 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this lip gloss! Cremesheen lipglass is the only lipgloss I would get from MAC as well as lip finish. It's so buttery and creamy smooth on the lips. The pigmentation is opaque and the color is my definite MLBB. The ideal lip color with any eye look. Obviously the scent is a winner for this product too. I'll be sure to purchase a different shade in the future!

on 11/3/2013 2:26:00 PM

This is the best 'your lips but better colour' for anyone who doesn't have pale lips. I find that most natural/nude lip products just wash my lips out but this doesn't, it just gives them a nice even colour.

It is by far my favourite gloss and although it looks boring in the tube, it is really really lovely. It has shiny but not too much finish and a nice taste/smell.

on 9/13/2012 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have to agree with the reviwer below that it suits drk skins but i cant see it not working on the fairer lovelies too.
Its not too sheer nor opaque. In the tube it looks like it its going to be milky when on but it doesnt.
My only two gripes are that its expensive i think it was abut 16+ and that i didnt get a back up

on 8/21/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This gloss is a perfect "nude" lip color for my dark skinned sisters . . who are trying to do that "nude" lip trend and can't find anything that works.

It is NOT sticky, very light creamy feel. Great color, wonderful with or without a lip pencil and a great every day color

I used the entire tube and it went so fast, that is why it gets 4starts because the price is high at $16.00 a pop it can add up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This lipgloss is just a tad darker than my natural lip color, looks very natural on, matches nice with my fair skin. The texture of the MAC cremesheen glasses is very nice.. The only non-sticky but lasting lipgloss I have found, would definitely buy this again!

on 1/2/2012 9:35:00 AM

UPDATE 9/2012: Oh yeah...it's fall...How you doin' Deelight...I missed ya Baby.

ORIGINAL POST: I love, love, love this lipgloss (Cremesheen). It is a gorgeous, passionfruit-y MLBB on my rosey brown pigmented lips (NW20, black/brown hair, brown eyes). I am pretty fair and this is perfection! I saw some people posting how lovely it is on darker skin tones and how maybe it wouldn't do well on lighter...wrong (about suiting lighter skin tones)! I love this stuff. It looks heavenly. I wear this from Fall - Spring and then Richer Lusher in the summer.

on 1/1/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has become a new favourite. I was searching for a light pink gloss that didn't wash out the natural colour of my lips. I saw my friend with this gloss and since we have similar skintones, I decided to purchase one for myself. It's the perfect nude shade for me because it's not sheer, nor is it extremely opaque so it can be easily worn on a day-to-day basis which I have been doing since I purchased this. The texture is smooth/creamy and luckily not very sticky (when compared with other MAC lipglosses). It's become a staple for me now and will definitely be repurchasing a back-up!

on 11/23/2011 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

So in LOVE!!!!!!! Got this with the 2011 Holiday Collection, in the Sultry Lip Kit. It is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! This shade of mauve/nude-pink is definitely up my alley. I'm already thinking of stocking up because the Lipkits this season are a steal! Definitely repurchasing!!!

on 9/23/2011 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

My new favorite lip gloss! I've had this for a couple of weeks and I've used this more than any other lip product in my arsenal. This reminds me of what NARS Chihuahua did on my lips. Definitely MLBB on my NW45 skintone. I like Deelight much better because it seems so much more moisturizing - and it is less expensive. I feel like I need a lippie under Chihuahua. Anywho, I will purchase this lipgloss again and again as it is very flattering, I can just toss it on and go without tweaking anything. LOVE!

on 7/31/2011 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Love this product. Im going on my third tube. I own over 40 cremesheens and lipglasses from MAC but this is my favorite. Its so shiny but very close to my natural lip color. I get compliments all the time. I dont know what I would do if they discontinued this color.

Recommended for Medium Skin