September 30, 2014 | 2004 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Minted #85

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by marilynlovesyouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for Revlon's Minted!
For starters, I've had this bottle twice. The first one cracked, so I returned it and bought a new one. I bought this on sale for $3.99 at SDM.
the formula was thin, streaky and collected at the cuticles. it just looked like a mess. I tried it over other nailpolishes, and it just doesn't work with me, I guess. This is a definite no. I'll stick with Essie's mint candy apple instead.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh. Not a fan of this one. The formula really is horrible. It's so watery and streaky even with three coats! The color is pretty in the bottle but it's just not worth the effort. =/

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by mrtaxitaxi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

What an awful polish. The color is nice, but the formula is terrible. It's watery, thin, and bubbles like crazy. The one thing is it does last for awhile without chipping, but I can't think of another positive.
I took it back and don't plan to repurchase ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this product but honestly it let me down. I really like Revlon products but this is an exception for me. I loved the color and was looking for a mint or pastel shade and when I saw it I wanted to try it immediately. The formula is horrible, it doesn't cover the nail well, I apply two coats and started chipping the next day. I will not try any more nail polishes from Revlon!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a gorgeous color. It's a creamy pastel minty green color that looks awesome, ESP my tanned hands. One thing I don't like about this polish is that you have to be very patient with application. You def need 2-3 coats of this polish because it can be a bit streaky. This polish chipped within 2-3 days so that's a no go. Wouldn't repurchase but i do love the color. I'm gonna look for a similar shade but with another brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by becca108

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this color is so cute! i bought it several months ago but it's still one of my favorites! its such a cute summer color that looks really awesome on everybody. It's like...a pastel mint color which is really cute. I would definitely recomend this to EVERYONE who is obsessed with out of the ordinary nail colors! The price was around $8 which was okay. It lasts for about 10 days before chipping. I would reccomend using a base coat ALWAYS before putting on any greens or reds or pinks to avoid a yellow tint. Definitely get this color. Trendy and cute!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Krystallulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my favorite new discovered color! It's really pretty and girly. I went out and bought it after I watched one youtube video of a girl wearing this beautiful green nail polish. It did not disappoint me. It is exactly what I thought it would be. If you are a big fan of the baby green color nail polish, it won't let you down. One thing I don't really like is the brush, it's hard to apply the polish using it. Other than that, this color is absolutely adorable. I like how it's not shimmered, leaving it a clean and creamy green color. Def a summer/spring color you must have.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by nailpolishfreak101

THIS IS THE WORST FORMULA EVER! Okay, when I bought this nail polish I thought the color is so beautiful! And so I finally put it on it was so sheer! OMG! And I'm like oh well maybe it drys fast. after 36 minutes I touched it and it left a finger print. after an hour the coat finally dried and so I painted 3 more coats and when it dried it was bubbly!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this since I had read a bunch of good reviews for Revlon's nail polish...even some of the guru's are raving about them on YouTube. I wasn't expecting to pick a mint green, but fell in love with the color in the bottle. I knew it would be a little more challenging to work with since it has no shimmer what-so-ever...but this is just complete garbage. The brush is so thin and the bristles don't spread when applying the polish. It is unbelievably streaky. After two coats it looked so horrible that I just gave up...I honestly don't think adding a third would have helped. I do not usually return makeup products (I try to make them work for SOMEthing even if I don't love them) but this is an exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by kaykayrose26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hunt for the perfect mint green nail polish is finally over! This is an absolutely gorgeous light, mint, pastel green. Its not too green/dark like others that i have found to be, its just the perfect color! For someone who has long, skinny fingers with a yellow skin tone, Revlon's Minted is definitely something that i can wear fairly easily. Its fresh and girly thats perfect for spring and summer! But i can definitely see myself wearing this throughout the year!! Opaque in two coats. The formulation of this polish is just right, not too thick and not too thin/watery. The first coat does apply slightly streaky/uneven but is completely fine after you apply a second coat. Wear on this is average for any polish without a top coat, with a topcoat i'm sure the longevity on this polish will be great. :) Would repurchase this again and again.