October 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Liquid - Avon - MagiX Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation - Natural Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by amester1974

I also am an Avon rep and have tried a handful by Avon - by far this is the best Avon makes... it's actually one of the best foundations I have ever tried... I use nude.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Add me to the list of people who like this foundation. I wore it all summer long, needed something lighter than my usual fall/winter foundation. Gave light/med coverage, lasted all day, and didn't need primer...great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by soniawoniapart2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product breaks me out. I blame it on the paraffin. Paraffin never fails to break me out. For the price (It's pretty much ds, It shouldn't be the price it is), I expect it to have a better moisturizer. Makes my skin feel like my skin can't breathe. It feels like a sheer heavy mask. I gave it a 2 cause I like the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I too an an Avon Rep., mostly for myself. ;-) I am a very lazy Avon lady. ;-) I ordered this as soon as I could get my hands on it because I really like the Magix primer. You all do notice that Avon took my user name for this product! Seriously! I started spelling Magic with a Magix almost 3 year ago , and now everyone is using it.
Back to this product. I really do like it very much. I got this in creamy natural. It matches my winter skin so much so, I cannot tell I have it on. It is very light weight, goes on smoothly with my fingers, and you got to love the squeeze tube. Sometimes a little too much comes out due to me squeezing it too much, but I use it all over my face and neck area so it is ok.
This looks so natural on my skin. I have not noticed any drying, but I do apply it over my Avon Ultimate Creams. I do not notice it settling into my wrinkles either ;-) and that is amazing considering how many wrinkles I have! It still looks wonderful after a full 12 hour day so I guess this stuff is pretty good stuff. Being a liquid, I can see me using the whole tube, unlike the compact of tinted Magix primer that dries up in the container if you do not use it all right away! I need to ask Avon for a refund or exchange for that product. ;-)
I will order a different color in this one before summer hits. With Avon, we never know how long a product will be available. If you like it a lot, best to order another one.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sugarcookielady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an Avon rep. and "tried" this out. It is WONDERFUL and don't think I will ever try another foundation. My skin looks like velvet. The colors do tend to be darker than they appear in the catalog.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by chibiyumichan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since I love the MagiX face primer, I gotta try the new cashmere foundation. Lucky me, I have an good color match. Like the primer, or the Face Perfector they called it, it has a silky matte texture for my combo skin. I personally like it, as it feel light with medium coverage on my face and able to stay on.
Definitely will repurchase!