Avon MagiX Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation - Natural Beige

3.8

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE: 3.39% OTHER INGREDIENTS: CYCLOPENTASILOXANE WATER/EAU DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER POLYSILICONE-11 DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER PETROLATUM HYDROLYZED SILK SODIUM CHLORIDE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL TALC ALUMINA CELLULOSE SILICA TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURETH-12 METHICONE TOCOPHEROL DISODIUM EDTA CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER PEG/PPG-20/23 DIMETHICONE PARFUM/FRAGRANCE PHENOXYETHANOL MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

on 2/27/2011 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I gave this a tentative try and I'm pretty glad I did. The color matched me well and it feels very nice going on. I apply it pretty thinly (as with all foundations) and it gives me just the right amount of coverage while still having my skin looking like skin. The price is about in line with most drugstore brands. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell which is slightly clay-like but its not offensive and disappears when its applied. Possibly a plus point as its clearly not overly perfumed and I've not had any reactions to using it. Not the most amazing product ever but certainly decent.

on 1/9/2011 8:00:00 PM

I also am an Avon rep and have tried a handful by Avon - by far this is the best Avon makes... it's actually one of the best foundations I have ever tried... I use nude.

on 10/6/2010 10:37:00 PM

Add me to the list of people who like this foundation. I wore it all summer long, needed something lighter than my usual fall/winter foundation. Gave light/med coverage, lasted all day, and didn't need primer...great product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This product breaks me out. I blame it on the paraffin. Paraffin never fails to break me out. For the price (It's pretty much ds, It shouldn't be the price it is), I expect it to have a better moisturizer. Makes my skin feel like my skin can't breathe. It feels like a sheer heavy mask. I gave it a 2 cause I like the packaging.

on 3/9/2010 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I too an an Avon Rep., mostly for myself. ;-) I am a very lazy Avon lady. ;-) I ordered this as soon as I could get my hands on it because I really like the Magix primer. You all do notice that Avon took my user name for this product! Seriously! I started spelling Magic with a Magix almost 3 year ago , and now everyone is using it.
Back to this product. I really do like it very much. I got this in creamy natural. It matches my winter skin so much so, I cannot tell I have it on. It is very light weight, goes on smoothly with my fingers, and you got to love the squeeze tube. Sometimes a little too much comes out due to me squeezing it too much, but I use it all over my face and neck area so it is ok.
This looks so natural on my skin. I have not noticed any drying, but I do apply it over my Avon Ultimate Creams. I do not notice it settling into my wrinkles either ;-) and that is amazing considering how many wrinkles I have! It still looks wonderful after a full 12 hour day so I guess this stuff is pretty good stuff. Being a liquid, I can see me using the whole tube, unlike the compact of tinted Magix primer that dries up in the container if you do not use it all right away! I need to ask Avon for a refund or exchange for that product. ;-)
I will order a different color in this one before summer hits. With Avon, we never know how long a product will be available. If you like it a lot, best to order another one.

I am an Avon rep. and "tried" this out. It is WONDERFUL and don't think I will ever try another foundation. My skin looks like velvet. The colors do tend to be darker than they appear in the catalog.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Since I love the MagiX face primer, I gotta try the new cashmere foundation. Lucky me, I have an good color match. Like the primer, or the Face Perfector they called it, it has a silky matte texture for my combo skin. I personally like it, as it feel light with medium coverage on my face and able to stay on.
Definitely will repurchase!