Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

Perfection times 10! Such a beautiful, universal vanilla nude eye shadow that would look great on any skin tone. Wet n wild eyeshadows never fail to amaze me! <3 I am head over heels with their eyeshadow singles, particularly Brulee. Aside from them being insaanely affordable, one dollar :') , their quality is astounding and I would easily choose this over a Mac eyeshadow, or any for that matter! They are long lasting, super buttery soft and blend like a dream. Perfect as an eyeshadow base, or for an instant lift on your eyebrow bone and inner tear ducts. It is beyond amazing and an everyday staple to my makeup looks.

I love this , i live in Asia and somehow it is hard to god skin coloured eyeshadows . I love this as it is matte , super cheap , finely milled , not chalky and pigmented . It brightens up the eye area without looking like I have makeup . Beautiful Color that blends in with my skin and is a my eyelid but better Color .

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love love this! I have oily everything, and this stays all day! The color is so creamy and beautiful!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Got this for $1. So happy about it.

I mean, there's really not that much to say. It's a cream/light beige shade that is great for transitioning and/or highlighting the brow bone depending on your skin tone. It's super blendable too!

You can't go wrong with it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this single eye shadow. This is my favorite cream colored eye shadow to use for my brow bone, and to set my under eye concealer with, and an inner corner highlight. So it can be a multipurpose powder, and I've even used it as a matte highlight for my cheekbones and my forehead. Other matte cream colored eye shadows from the drugstore that I've tried aren't even pigmented and are very chalky in texture. This however is pigmented and it blends into my skin tone and its lovely! If you are in search for a matte cream eye shadow and you are on a budget I highly recommend this one. It's only $1! It applies evenly and blends into the skin. It can be a little powdery but I can't complain because I rarely find great drugstore matte eye shadows. I'll be repurchasing this soon because I already see the pan. I really recommend this eye shadow.

I love this shadow. I've repurchased it at least two times already. The last time I ran out I tried buying some other creme colored shadow from the drugstore and I ended up spending at least $3.00 and HATING it. This shadow is absolutely perfect. It's a great all over the lid shade for me because I am so fair skinned, but it also is a great highlight shadow.
If I find out that they are discontinuing this product I will have to go to my nearest drugstore and buy them out. It is seriously worth it! (I wish they still made penny. :/)

i dont know why it took me so long to pick this up. The quality of Wet N Wild has really blown my mind in the past couple years. This little 99 cent "nothing special to look at in the pan" has become a staple in my collection. Its buttery, smooth, pigmentation is great. Like a lot of other reviews say, i like to put this all over my eye from lid to brow bone after i put my primer on. It really makes blending a breeze. I also love it for when i'm pulling off a "no makeup" look. Its the perfectly flesh toned. I've already repurchased.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I run the gamut with makeup - I own & wear everything from $3 Elf to $70 Guerlain. The majority of my shadows are higher-end, but this 99 cent single holds its own against any of them. The formula is incredibly creamy, smooth & pigmented. I would say this is *at least* as pigmented & creamy as MAC or Julie Hewett, if not more so. I would compare the texture of this shadow to Lorac or Urban Decay. It is smooth & buttery.I like to do an all-over wash of a nude, skin-tone color shadow, from lid to brow, after I apply my primer. I find it helps things blend easier. This is perfect for that on me (I am NW15). It is practically an exact dupe for MAC Brulee. The packaging is not fantastic - it isn't huge & wasteful, but it can be a little tough to open & feels somewhat cheap. For 99 cents however, I can't complain. Wet n Wild have the best, creamiest, most pigmented quality eyeshadows of anything in the drugstore. I would definitely recommend picking this one up.

This eyeshadow is one of my favourites. It's such a perfect shade: it highlights, without shimmer and without looking too white. I use it as an all over wash from lid to brow (with eyeliner) on 'lazy' days to even out my slightly discoloured lids. It helps to brighten my deep set eyes and is great to use as a browbone highlight with a more 'complicated' eye look. The price is fantastic as well, you just cannot go wrong with this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have repurchased this eyeshadow a few times. It not only makes a great highlight shade, but I use it from lash line to brow bone after I apply my eyeshadow primer. This makes blending eyeshadows so much easier! Won't be without this eyeshadow. Can't beat it for the price point!