LUSH Turkish Delight Smoothie

4.2

Rose Water (Rosa damascena), Glycerine, Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Water (Aqua), Perfume, Rose Oil (Rosa damascena), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum), Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium amara), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate. Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, *Limonene, *Linalool, Titanium Dioxide, Colour 17200} *Occurs naturally in essential oils (Certified vegan)

on 2/12/2013 3:56:00 AM

I love the scent cz i love rose scent, also it leaves my skin smelling amazing and very soft, the packaging is kinda inconvenient if you pretend to use it everyday as it takes time to open it, scoop it, closing the jar without dropping what you just scooped, and then applying it, so I just use it sometimes when i have time and wanna pamper myself or before bed with my boyfriend so he can see how fabulous i smell, also it doestn lather too much and i like lather so i combine it with aveno body gel the one with no fragrance and its amazing! rich lather and great scent, like i said it takes me time so this has made the jar last along time which is great cz its not cheap at all

on 1/31/2013 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This product is the most effective when combined with LUSH's Ros Argan conditioner.

on 1/6/2013 6:39:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Really upset with this product that I was SURE I going to fall in love with. Rose is my favorite scent and I've heard nothing but good things about this wash. Maybe I just got a bad batch, but this scent was identical to citronella bug spray. It does leave my skin really soft and the scent doesn't last long so I suppose that's alright, but for the price I would expect a better scent.

on 11/2/2012 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Lovely scented bath smoothie/soap/moisturizer. The scent does stay on you so make sure you like it before you buy. It really does moisturize compared to other body washes/soaps I've used. I bought it because my skin gets so dry in the winter, this is really helping. It is a bit of a pain to use. I put some of it in a Lush sample jar (the tiny black jars for lip products) and apply it from there so I do not have to try and maneuver with the larger tub. The small jar also keeps me from using too much product and wasting it, I can get about 3-4 used from the tiny jar, a little goes a long way with this product and it needs to because it's really expensive. Would repurchase.

on 9/16/2012 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I adore this body wash/soap/whatever it is. For me, the smell alone is worth shelling out the ridiculous price for the tub. It leaves my skin very clean and slightly moisturized, I still need lotion afterward. I don't use a lot of it, so it lasts a while. It makes my whole bathroom smell delicious.
The last time I visited the Lush store, the SA used this with the Glorious Mud to make as scrub, so now I use that as a hand or body scrub and it works amazingly well. I use more of the Turkish Delight to get a scrub texture but it's worth it.
I love this product and will absolutely keep buying it, it's such a treat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Luxury in a tub my friends, luxury in a tub.
I didn't buy this at first because (1) it's pricey and (2) in the store it smells insanely rosey. But having loved the idea of shower smoothies, I splashed out. This smells a LOT better at home, all lathered up, compared to how it smelled in store, in the little concentrated space of the tub. It just smells like expensive roses. I used it throughout winter as it is somewhat moisturising (though very dry skin might require a little bit more moisture than this gives).
I can see what people mean about flakes/chunks. Towards the bottom of my tub, there was one little hard cluster. I can only suggest asking to have a peak inside while in the store to make sure there aren't any "lighter" sections which is what this looked like. Once I worked it through my hands a bit they weren't a problem, and 95% of the tub was fine, but I did find weird "hard" parts at the end of using it.
I just loved the smell and feel and ease of use of this product, I will buy it again, though probably not any time soon as it's not a very summery fragrance or process!

on 8/18/2012 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

If you like rose scents, you HAVE to check this out. I read the reviews before using it a second time, which meant I covered myself with it and jumped in the shower, executing various poses to wash one body part while letting the others marinate in this moussy, slightly thick heavenly scented body wash. I can't decide if that's worse than holding it out of the shower stream to keep water from getting in the product with one hand while scrubbing away with the other. The scent does linger, and it does moisturize but it sure is wonky. Maybe if you have a tub/shower combo, it would be easier for you. I am going to also try the perfume method.

UPDATE: Smash a bit into a shower poof, this way no contortionist acts are needed to use.

on 6/10/2012 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The gorgeous scent of this product should get 5 stars, but its messiness, impracticality and packaging get 0, so it averages out to 3. It's drying, hard to spread around and kind of a strange product in general, but the fragrance is heavenly. I love the suggestion below to use it as perfume; certainly worth a try.

on 5/3/2012 3:00:00 AM

I loved the smell of this, strong rose scent which is quite luxurious! Was unsure I wanted to commit due to the price but I was interested to try the concept of a shower smoothie. I was so keen to try this so forked out the $25 for the smallish tub.When I jumped in the shower I loved the smell of this on my skin but found the product really messy and hard to use. I wasn't sure how much of it I really needed to use and found most of what I scooped out ended up falling all over the ground in clumps before I could rub it in, honestly felt like I was wasting more product than I was getting on me which was a bit sad. Thaught it might work better on a loofah but it all just got stuck in the loofah and flew all over the shower. This was just awkward to use and not enjoyable like I thaught it would be. If this was more of a mousse like consistency it might be better perhaps? Sadly I won't repurchase

on 3/20/2012 2:25:00 AM

I bought this for myself for my birthday after I tried a sample of it. It is incredibly expensive, but it smells wonderful and leaves the skin very clean, lovely-smelling and lightly moisturized. It's pretty much perfect. Definitely get this if you're in the mood to reward yourself for a job well-done or a splurge.

Popular Gels/Soaps