Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

4.7

Talc Isododecane VP/Hexadecene copolymer MCA Trimethylsiloxysilicate Cyclopentasloxane Disteardmonum hectorite Trihydroxystearin Silica dimethyl silylate Titanium dioxide Sorbitan sesquoleate PEG-40 stearate Beeswax Propylene carbonate Dimethicone Cyclohexasiloxane BHT

on 11/3/2014 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great dupe for Urban Decay primer potion! Makes eyeliner and mascara stay put. Just make sure you use enough and wait for it to dry/settle before layering with another product.

on 11/1/2014 6:27:00 PM

Amazing product.
I have been using it for a while, it can hold eyeshadows and my eyeliner in place no problem. Yesterday I tested to the extreme. I applied my make up at 7 in the morning, I was going out later and due to lack of time I just modified my eyemake up rather than do it again. I got back home from a night out full of dancing in a sweaty club about 3ish. My hair was a mess, but my eyemake up looked great. No creasing, smudging - nothing, it stayed put. I am well impressed, the price is very affordable, the product is gentle to my eyelids and I need just a tiny amount so it will last a while. I will definitely buy again!

on 9/20/2014 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really. For me it's a perfect UDPP dupe. It makes my shadows look great and stay in the place for long time

on 7/30/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This primer is a close second to the Fergie one but I would still re-purchase as it's an excellent product that's a good backup.

The packaging is in this cute tear drop shaped plastic mini bottle with a sponge tip applicator. I don't mind the applicator but I do find it difficult to gauge when I'm almost done with the product so I end up ordering a few backups just in case.

This product is similar to the Fergie primer in that they're both clear in colour and dry to a matte finish on the lids. I wouldn't recommend the Etude primer for dry lids. My lids tend to be on the oily side so the matte finish is perfect.

This primer keeps my eye makeup looking fresh all day with minimal creasing after 12 hours. I will say that it doesn't make the eyeshadows look as vibrant as the Fergie primer so that's minus one lipstick.
But overall, it's still an excellent primer and I can see it as a staple for the winter or for those summer days that don't have the extreme heat.

Etude is available online at various Korean cosmetic websites and eBay for a relatively inexpensive price.
I bought mine on eBay for about $7 USD and free shipping.

on 6/18/2014 9:19:00 AM

I love this primer - it's awesome and cheap! Eyeshadows stay forever and even when you smudge it with fingers or even smudge with water - it totally stays in place. And every eyeshadow is so much more colourful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Nice consistency, incredible lasting power, makes your eyeshadows stay all day long without creasing, and it's so cheap!!! I love it so much.
The only con is the packaging, the brush can't reach into the every part of the container so you can't use the product until the very last drop.
Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/27/2014 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

have been using TF and UD primer for years till i read the reviews and looking at the price, decided to give this a try. texture is more watery than TF and UD but after a long day, it does what it does. eyeshadow stays and my eyelid is not oily. def changing to this to save cost.

on 4/16/2014 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this primer! It has the same quality with Urban Decay original primer, with half the price <3
The only thing that I don't like is the tube packaging with the brush, kind of like the old Urban Decay primer packaging, it's hard to get the product until the very last drop

on 4/8/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The longevity of Urban Decay Primer Potion, with a lighter and smoother formula.

And the price on ebay? 7 US Dollars. That's right, cheap and extremely good. Who would have known? I'm not buying Urban Decay's overpriced Lid Primer ever again. And this coming from someone who previously praised the product to the skye at every given opportunity.

Like so many other points out, a tube would be so much more hygienic, but for this price it's no big deal.

I am SO diving into the Korean makeup market asap.

on 9/29/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Of all the eye primers I have tried, this one is by far my favorite. I like that it goes on thin/almost clear and dries immediately. The other primers I've tried (UDPP, Pixi) go on more like a heavy concealer and sometimes left my lids looking a bit cakey.

My one complaint is the packaging - although it looks very cute, a squeeze tube would be more practical and hygienic.

Will definitely repurchase when I use up the five I already have stocked up!