September 15, 2014 | 1789 users online

Powder - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Mineral Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by adreanac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this powder. It's not full coverage, but looks really natural. I moisturize, apply concealer, then apply this powder with a big face brush. My skin looks so natural & people ask if I'm wearing makeup. Perfect for summer because its light and not heavy. I buy it on sale bogo half off. So if you're looking for an everyday product that is natural & not so done up- this is great. Doesn't break me out or leave me oily. I have combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kgallagher12

This did not clear up my skin at all! Its great as a setting powder over liquid foundation. But alone it gives absolutely no coverage! I would not repurchase this because it isnt the best powder and i like the rimmel stay matte better

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ayeitsmonica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though it claims to "help treat and prevent breakouts" and even though the powder is titled "Skin Clearing" this broke me out because it contained some harsh ingredients like talc. Most powders avoid using talc for a reason. It also contained mica but I don't know if mica is either bad or good for the skin as I've heard people argue about mica...This powder is NOT for sensitive skin. Probably not for acne prone skin either because it might cause break outs. Also, it didn't have any shades for darker skin tones for females with darker skin. The powder claims it's "non-irritating" but the ingredients are pretty irritating...My overall rating was based on how the powder reacted to my skin since the powder's purpose was to help and prevent breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Arrflorr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it!!! I was skeptical at first because i used to use neutrogena products and it literally dried my skin so bad! But this is a must esp for oily/ acne prone skin. Will def re purchase this or the mineral powder!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

It's pretty expensive for a drug store powder. I think I paid about $15 at walmart. But it lasts a long time. I've used it almost every day for a year & I just recently hit pan. Plus I have oily skin, so I use a lot of powder. It has good coverage. I don't really get acne so I'm not sure if it actually helps clear skin. But it's a good powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by AdorkableNargle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I generally like this product. The first time I bought it was about two years ago with my mom when I was first starting out with makeup because my she likes Neutrogena, didn't want me wearing foundation, and I'm acne-prone and she suggested I get something that covered up naturally and helped clear my skin. It's not really anything special, but it helps and I trust it. I generally use it only on problem areas that actually need coverage and clearing. I use it with an anti-acne system, so I guess that helps. It doesn't work overnight, but it works. I'd definitely recommend it, especially if you're an acne sufferer. Consider it an additional daytime step for clearing your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Irenelb

I have a love hate relationship with this product, it's a very heavy powder that makes my face look cakey. I don't wear much of it, and the powder still sinks into my smile lines almost instantly and gets quite annoying. At the same time, my face looks almost flawless with it, it really is an amazing full coverage!

As for skin cleaning, i don't really see a difference but that's not the reason i bought the product so i find this of least importance.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by heinesite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was looking for better coverage than my BareMinerals because my face had a horrible breakout and I must say this did great and was less translucent than the BareMinerals. Unfortunately I scar dark when my skin heals from anything and this hid it much better than my usual minerals. A nice matte finish during the hot summer days and since I have a nice dark tan it seemed to blend nicely with my skin tone without making me look dirty.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Jessiboo5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried many things to get to that IMPOSSIBLE dream of clear flawless skin. Then my friends turned me on to neutrogena. I tried the healthy skin line and foun it to be a little too oily for my combo skin so I switched to this line and love it!!! I use the liquid foundation and then set it with this powder.yes this powder alone is a little thin and cakey, but when paired with the liquid foundation its a beautiful coverage and acne healing system! Ive only used it for about two weeks and all my breakouts are gone and there aren't any new ones! Not for major acne prone skin but good for mild to moderate acne! Like tops 5-7 blemishes! Would def recommend the whole line as a system!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Dvora217

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. This product provides sheer coverage and definitely help cure the few acne spots i had. The only problem with this is that it doesn't go on so evenly... a primer or moisturizer would be necessary... but other then that it helps keep my face from getting oily and makes my skin appear smooth and non greasy the entire day. ( 2-3 reapplications during the day are sometimes necessary).In addition this product would be best for fair skin in the lightest shade because it does appear darker on the face then in the package.