July 29, 2014 | 2078 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

I don't know what all the buzz is about. Everyone said it lasts all day, but for me, it didn't last an hour. I have yet to find a pencil eyeliner that lasts more than an hour on me. It started to run in the corners of my eyes, then it was all downhill from there. My search goes on.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best black liner I've used thus far, but it's not amazing. The kohl is too soft and I have to sharpen every two uses. It's extremely dark, much blacker than the Revlon colorstay liners. It doesn't smudge throughout the day which is a problem I have with every gel liner I've tried. I would buy it again, but I think I might venture into the world of Urban Decay for liners the next time I buy a new one.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Bryony

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The consistency of this liner is a bit too soft for precision. The main problem, though, is by midday it starts clouding up my contacts. I've tried primers and setting it with eyeshadow, but it still clouds and affects my vision.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My review is for this pencil with new name " liquid like eyeliner".
This eyeliner is amazing! I tried liners from drugstore to high end but this one beats them all! Super pigmented and super rich color. Glides like nothing I tried before.I found it at CVS store after hearing about it from makeupgeeks videos and then reading reviews here. I didn't have high hopes but when I started using it I was absolutely stunned by it! Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by howonderful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this eyeliner is just ok. I bought it and had high hopes but immediately I felt like it was too soft to really make an exact line. I think this product is best used as a smudgy line close to the lashes rather than as an actual liner. And maybe it's because I have oily lids, but even with primer on underneath, it did end up smearing onto my lower lash area (I had only applied to the top). Honestly, I've never used a pencil liner that didn't smudge somewhat on me so all in all this one wasn't terrible. But if you're prone to smudging, I don't think this is a miracle liner or anything. It was very very dark, which was awesome, and I do enjoy it as a base. I think I just prefer gel liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liner has great staying power but it is too mushy. It's as if it sat in the sun too long. As you apply it, it immediately looses its shape and point which doesn't work for me as I prefer a thin line. I imagine it could work if you sharpened it everyday but who has time for that?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Having heard the buzz over the net about the Milani Liquid Eye Liner Pencil (New Name) I went to CVS and bought two.
The Black (very black matte) and the Graphite (grey sparkle)
These pencils which require sharpening are very creamy and once set last a loooong time. I used them on my top lid, lower lid and waterline. They didn't budge until I took them off. Used L'oreal Clean Artiste make-up remover.
So why 3 lippies? The creamy soft nature of the pencil gave me a thicker line than I wanted with a bit of skipping along the way. I prefer the option of a thin build-able line and these just wouldn't co-operate. I could have applied with a thin brush but that defeats the ease of using a pencil. An even less expensive option is Jordana 12 hour eye pencil. Milani is the parent company to Jordana. CVS has the full line of Milani. Walgreens has the Jordana. eyeliners.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Christinegem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this when I swatched it on my hands but when I drew it on my eyes it was wayy to soft that I had to resharpen as I was drawing in one eye. I've never had to do that before. It would have been better as a twist up pencil. Anyways other than that it was incredibly black, incredibly soft (too soft for my liking) but great for the water line I guess. The longetivity was great as well! I wouldn't repurchase cuz although its cheap, u run out pretty fast cuz of the constant resharpening. It's good overall but I personally don't think it's as good as others say

Oh I guess they repackaged it to be a twist up..hmm that should be better, I might give it another try because I'm sure now it'll be easier to work with (although I still think it's too soft) but worth a try. If ur looking for a good retractable cheap eyeliner I suggest the Essence long lasting eye pencil in black. It's incredibly cheap (around 3$ but is usually sold out) so I suggest get it while u can. It's better than the Milani and maybelline master drama:) I know cuz I've tested them

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its a great eyeliner, stays put all day. I used it mostly for the upper lash line when I run out of liquid eyeliner and seldom used it the lower lash line. Never tried it to tightline or used it on the waterline. It applies easily but wasn't crazy about how soft it was. You have to be careful when applying (not recommended for a heavy hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by bluna11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best eyeliner on the market! Will not budge when Applied to waterline. With that being said it can be hard to wash off for those of you who don't use eye makeup remover. Don't count on it washing off with facial soap. Also makes my eyes a bit dry... Giving me that pink effect that coincidentally makes me look high. Doesn't happen all the time so minus only one star. Over all good purchase.