August 1, 2014 | 966 users online

Treatments (Face) - Jolen Creme Bleach

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by pepino013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

bleach the skin but not the hair... WHAT THE HELL! It took like 3 weeks for my skin to recover and for some reason no amout of foundation would cover the spots. worst **** ever

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by jennawilson123

I have used Jolen Creme Bleach for the last couple of months! As a blonde with naturally dark eyebrows, I felt i looked a bit fake so decided to bleach my eyebrows slightly, to make my blonde look a bit more natural (it is actually natural!). I read some reviews on this product and tried it out! It's amazing! My eyebrows are not blonde, I didn't want them to be, they are light brown and they look great. It's easy to mix up and apply. My first application took 8 minutes to get to the shade I wanted. I did a 5 minute, then a 3 minute to ensure they weren't going ginger! I now do it once a week for about 1 and a half minutes to get rid of 'eyebrow roots'. It does not sting at all and washes off easily etc. Really great product, a must on my 'beauty shelf' :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Doc1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is awesome especially for women of light/medium skin with very dark facial hair (Indian, Mediterranean etc). It lightens the hair, not the skin and left the face with a clean bright look. Comes in a sensitive version as well (which I use). Just DONT use it before a party or an outing. Use it the night before because you should'nt go out in the sun after and also there may be some slight redness that goes away.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Vonny

Pretty cheap, easy enough to mix. I chose to use this on my arms after some discussion at work - don't ask.

Anyway, it smells like the same peroxide I've on my hair years ago because, basically that's exactly what it is and I never had any issues with that.

It has lightened the hair of my arms somewhat but it has lightened the SKIN on my arms horribly. My skin also looks like I have mild prickly heat. Thank god I didn't use this on my face! Hopefully the affect will fade in a few days and I can use make up or fake tan to cover this up.

I will update in a day or two to let you know how things go.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by kCh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hello. I also use this product and its great for me but I would like to know how many days does the result last!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Burned quite a lot when I used it but it's the only one I can find in my area :(

Edit: When I used it a second time, it didn't burn at all so I'm giving it one more lippie~

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

3 Lippies b/c it's the first and only bleach I've used, but it works really well! The first time I saw Carmindy, the make-up artist on "What Not to Wear" bleach eyebrows I thought, " I have to try that" My medium/dark brows were not working with my blonde highlighted hair. Every eyebrow pencil, powder and gel made them even darker and I always used blonde or taupe.

So about a year or so later I got the nerve to try it. Jolen was a name I was used to seeing around my Italian side of the family. I remember being a kid and visiting and seeing my Zia with a white moustache getting ready for a night out!

You get a little spatula and a speck of a plastic mixing tray. I use a small plastic cup instead, 1/4 powder developer with 1/2 cream. I measure with spoons I use for hair color as well. This amount gives a good thick coating for my brows so no hair is left behind. I take off the cream with the spatula quickly and rinse with tepid water then wash with my facial cleanser. I have not had any burning or irritation from this product.

Timing is key! The first time I used it I left it on for one minute. Didn't do a thing. Waited a week or so did a re-do with a 3 minute time my brows were now a dark blonde shade. I have since left it on for 5 minutes and got a light blonde which was too light.

Now my eyebrow products work well and I don't have contrast with my hair. Why did I wait so long to try this?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by orfhlaith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the answer to a dark haired girls prayers!..I used this on my upper lip for years until I finally started to wax it, but now I use it on my forearms and it works amazingly, although you do have to do it once every 2 weeks or so, the results far outweigh the hassle. It has really given me more confidence as I was always really self conscious about my arms. Waxing and shaving never really worked for me, as when it started to grow back it made me more self conscious, but this stuff is perfect, I am always going to have hairy arms, but once it is lightened it really doesn't bother me as much, and is not as noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by jasdebi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have dark hair around my neck and on the sides of my jaw, and this lightens it fantastically. Mixing is a bit fiddly but it's doable.
The smell doesn't bother me (years of dying my hair have hardened my nostrils) and the tingling is fine - just remember to take it off if it starts to sting.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by pricella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this use to lighten my eyebrows for years. great product!!