Jolen Creme Bleach

4.2

on 4/28/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Why torture yourself with waxing or threading the upper lip? That hair for most of us is soft, thin, short, and not noticeable except for the color so just bleach it! Now Sally Hansen's bleaching kit is my HG but I couldn't find it and bought this brand instead. The only difference is that the Jolen brand did not stay on my face as well during the treatment, which was frustrating. I would lay still on my back and some would still slide off. Otherwise, the bleaching was effective, painless, easy to use, affordable, and I would repurchase it if I could not find the Sally Hansen brand.

on 4/16/2013 8:47:00 PM

So I dyed my hair 5 shades lighter than my regular hair... and I used to have thick, uncontrollable black asian hair.
Hence, when I left the salon a light brunette, it didn't take me long to realize that my eyebrows weren't matching my new hair.
Everyone loved my hair, but told me that I needed to fix my eyebrows.
Doing some research, I decided bleaching my eyebrows would be the most cost efficient way.
Jolen definitley worked for me- even my notoriously hard-to-dye asian black eyebrows. I did have to leave it in a little longer (15 mins. or so?) but only because my eyebrows took a little longer for it to get the dye and I needed to bleach it 5 shades lighter.
So if this worked for me, I'm sure it'll work for you. Fantastic!

on 2/27/2013 7:42:00 PM

I have used this product for about a year now. I have dark arm hair and a little bit of tummy hair that I like to lighten. It usually works pretty well, the only thing is that when I use it on my arms it burns like hell! When I was in Brazil I purchased a similiar brand of body bleach, but it was more natural, it didn't burn and it actually had a nice scent as well. I wish I could find that brand here. Anyone else have a burning sensation when they use this product? And if so, have you found an alternative that does not burn but still does the trick of lightening dark hair?

on 2/27/2013 7:24:00 PM

Hi, so I'm hispanic, and the problem with that is LONG DARK ARM HAIR. I use to shave it off, even tried waxing, then finally thought I should give up altogether, then BAM! I saw this lovely little product on the top shelf at Walmart. It was like a sign from the heavens "Take me home!" and it was only $5, so I thought "Why not?"

This has got to be the best product ever. It lightens my hair to a perfect color, it doesn't looks strange or anything, even my friends (Indian ones, by the way, which means VERY HAIRY) were amazed and went out to try it too. I'm still waiting to hear from on the results, but I absolutely love this!

on 2/24/2013 1:23:00 AM

bleach the skin but not the hair... WHAT THE HELL! It took like 3 weeks for my skin to recover and for some reason no amout of foundation would cover the spots. worst **** ever

I have used Jolen Creme Bleach for the last couple of months! As a blonde with naturally dark eyebrows, I felt i looked a bit fake so decided to bleach my eyebrows slightly, to make my blonde look a bit more natural (it is actually natural!). I read some reviews on this product and tried it out! It's amazing! My eyebrows are not blonde, I didn't want them to be, they are light brown and they look great. It's easy to mix up and apply. My first application took 8 minutes to get to the shade I wanted. I did a 5 minute, then a 3 minute to ensure they weren't going ginger! I now do it once a week for about 1 and a half minutes to get rid of 'eyebrow roots'. It does not sting at all and washes off easily etc. Really great product, a must on my 'beauty shelf' :)

on 1/26/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is awesome especially for women of light/medium skin with very dark facial hair (Indian, Mediterranean etc). It lightens the hair, not the skin and left the face with a clean bright look. Comes in a sensitive version as well (which I use). Just DONT use it before a party or an outing. Use it the night before because you should'nt go out in the sun after and also there may be some slight redness that goes away.

on 12/16/2012 2:28:00 PM

Pretty cheap, easy enough to mix. I chose to use this on my arms after some discussion at work - don't ask.

Anyway, it smells like the same peroxide I've on my hair years ago because, basically that's exactly what it is and I never had any issues with that.

It has lightened the hair of my arms somewhat but it has lightened the SKIN on my arms horribly. My skin also looks like I have mild prickly heat. Thank god I didn't use this on my face! Hopefully the affect will fade in a few days and I can use make up or fake tan to cover this up.

I will update in a day or two to let you know how things go.

on 12/2/2012 5:51:00 AM

Hello. I also use this product and its great for me but I would like to know how many days does the result last!

on 10/26/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Burned quite a lot when I used it but it's the only one I can find in my area :(

Edit: When I used it a second time, it didn't burn at all so I'm giving it one more lippie~

Popular Treatments (Face)