Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 7/24/2015 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first liquid foundation. I have always received compliments when I have worn this foundation, most regarding the glow that results on my face after using this. Consistency is semi-liquid, serum type which blends easily. I have two reservations however: A) I was unable to find the right match for my skintone, hence the shade I had was lighter than I actually am, B) this foundation has a lot of flashback, and you cannot wear this if you know you are going to be photographed. It has a slight smell, its pleasant. I recommend this, and will repurchase as a day foundation if I can find the right match.

on 7/22/2015 2:41:00 PM

I didn't love this product, but I didn't hate it either! I have a lot of redness on my skin and this foundation offered very little coverage for me personally. However on the other areas of my face it worked well. Not my go to foundation but it's definitely not the worst.

on 7/21/2015 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have to say I am really pleasantly surprised with this foundation. They are always saying you must never scrimp on foundation and that you get what you pay for, over the years I must have spent in excess of £5000 on various high end foundations. My go to base products for when I want a really fresh and long lasting make up look would be Estée Lauder Doublewear Light, Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder and Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer but seeing as I like to wear a flawless make up look all the time, this can be a little expensive to work all the time. This brings me to this lovely little foundation Bourjois Healthy Mix, I wanted something that would be super easy to apply, perfect for everyday and inexpensive and this ticks all those boxes and then some! It has a lovely fruity scent that is nice but not overbearing, a lovely,undetectable finish but a good coverage, this is definitely a medium coverage formula that can be built up, it has a good wear time not as good as EL Doublewear but perfect for everyday. I am shade 52 Vanilla which is perfect for my warm fair skintone with yellow undertones, I loved this formula so much that I have since purchased the matching concealer and powder, normally 3 for 2 in boots so I have my full base products for under £20 which is certainly purse friendly. I would highly recommend this and rumour has it Bourjois is made in the same factory as Chanel Make up and the texture of this formula is very high end, it reminds me of Chanel Vitalumiere but I personally think the Healthy Mix is better in terms of finish and longevity!

on 7/12/2015 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I think this is THE BEST drugstore foundation, easily. I have normal/dry skin and it hydrates my skin very well and doesn't accentuate my dry patches. Best applies with a beauty blender. Have repurchased this many times. This is a perfect product for people with yellowy skin tones.

on 7/11/2015 10:52:00 AM

The only foundation I ever buy. I have dry skin with an oily T zone, however this is still very sensitive and can go red if I use the wrong foundation or primer. This foundation has never broken me out or caused any aggravation and I wouldn't use any other foundation unless they stopped producing this. Definitely the best drugstore foundation I've ever found.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is my holy grail foundation.
this works perfectly for my oily skin it gave me a flawless buildable coverage and yet i looked natural and it gave me the most beautiful matte skin.i applied it with my stippling brush because it makes the foundation looks more flawless and skin-like finish.i bought the shade 51 which was too light for me but it still matched my neck since i bronzed up my face.but i really recommend this foundation for people with oily skin.if you're dry this might make your dry patches shows up.but overall.i love this

on 6/24/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is quiet thick consistency foundation, doesn't couse any allergic reaction and would be great for students or someone on budget,stays on all day and doesn't go patchy even on oily skin,

on 6/21/2015 11:10:00 AM

I really like this foundation. I use the shade 52, I think it to be a medium coverage foundation that isn't overly buildable. Needs setting with powder and has a dewy finish that doesn't look too shiney.

on 6/20/2015 1:55:00 PM

I don't love it, i don't hate it. The coverage is medium and you don't need a lot (be careful with your foundation brush it can get a bit cakey) the smell is a little strong and it doesn't help with my shiny forehead so i'm a bit disappointed. It goes well with a finishing powder though. It's not HG but i like it, it's a good everyday foundation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried. My forehead is really oily but the rest of my face is really dry and I have acne prone skin with acne scars. First of all the coverage is horrible it is less coverage than a BB cream. It is extremely oily. I felt like I was just putting baby oil on my skin with no coverage. It broke me out like crazy like cystic acne even though I never break out like that. My skin was extremely itchy like if I had an allergic reaction to it. As if that was not enough it did not last at all within an hour it was transferring to everything I touched. The only thing I liked about this foundation was the packaging and the scent. DO NOT buy this foundation it is not worth it at all!

Video Reviews & Tutorials