August 1, 2014 | 1736 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Coconut Passion EDT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So, I thought I'd be in love with this, but I think I just like it. I can't pick up a ton of coconut, which may be a good thing to some, but I was a tiny bit upset by it. I do get alot of vanilla. It also lasts a good while on my skin. I do however, get a tiny hint of like, an artificial scent. BUT... when my boyfriend smelled it on me, he went absolutely crazy! He pretty much never tells me I smell nice. I'll ask him sometimes if he likes my perfume and he'll give me his opinion (good or bad). But this time he smelled me and was like, "Oh wow you smell reeeeallly sexy." So I will be wearing this more often, and I'm going out to get more soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by liongirl22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this fragrance as coconut and vanilla are both my favorite scents. I don't really love this scent, though. It's not bad, but to me I don't smell any coconut in this at all. I can pick it up faintly in the lotion but not in the spray. Has medium lasting power. I don't think I would repurchase. :/

Edit: The more I use this, the more it grows on me! Still smell zero coconut, but I like it anyway. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This scent is sooo delicious! I love coconut and I love vanilla even more! So this product is perfect for me. It's summer, which means I'm assiduously avoiding eau de parfums. Too heavy and too cloying this time of year. I find the lasting power of this eau de toilette to be very good. I can still smell it after four hours. Men will love this on you. It's a very alluring gourmand fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just discovered this stuff today. I could've done cartwheels since it's nearly a perfect dupe of the Coconut Necter Whipped Body Delights lotion Sephora used to carry. That was one of my favorite scents to wear, so imagine my dismay when they discontinued it. Ever since then, I've been testing different products to see if I could find something similar. None came close, until I checked out VS's Coconut Passion line. I wanted to get all of the different products, but I settled upon the EDT. My one complaint about the lotion from Sephora was that it ran out quickly, so I couldn't wear it often. However, this perfume should last me a good long time even with regular wear. Not to mention, I stocked up since they had a deal going on where you can get 3 products (any combo from the line) for $25. Can't beat that! Oh yeah, one last thing...the bottle seems a bit leaky when spraying, so the packaging could use some improvement. I'd still buy it over and over, though. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by crysna

I own the splash and body lotion and smells so yummy, a vanilla/coconut fragrance. I use only a small amount cuz it's really a strong aroma, sweetish coconut with nice longevity! A turn heads fragrance, do not apply to much it can be overpowering!!! Sexy! ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

The coconut smell in this spray is just amazing. It smells like a nice cool day, cuddled up in blankets or something :)
I think (and I'm saying I THINK so don't quote me) that this scent is being discontinued because I work at VS and last week this scent was being sold and this week, it wasn't even there anymore and my manager told me to assume that it has been discontinued.
So ask your VS to see if this is really being discontinued and stock up if it is :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My 9 yr. old son said I smell like "frosting". It does have a vanilla buttercream kind of smell, which isn't bad. I just wanted more coconut. To me, this is a heady, warm, sweet vanilla with a hint of coconut. The fragrance is very long lasting and was still as strong three hours later. Even though I like it pretty well, I probably wouldn't buy it again based upon what I'm looking for and normally don't go with the heavier vanilla fragrances.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this scent smells better as a lotion. As a fragrance, it's too artificial for me. The formula VS uses to make a coconut scent smells like oil and chemicals in my opinion, which is how this scent smelled when I first sprayed it. After a while, the scent does start smelling like vanilla and coconut and is very sweet. Coconut Craze is another scent VS sells, and it smells a lot like this one except without the vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a HG fragrance for me. My husband LOVES any gourmand scent and this fragrance smells of a coconut sprinkled vanilla cupcake. He loves it. I do too for that matter. And at this price, it's a steal...it's by far my favorite coconut fragrance. It doesn't have any of the "play-doh" smell with my chemistry. Overall, it's a beautiful warm fragrance and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by notoriouskkg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic scent!!! It's perfect for everyday use because it is soft, cozy, and comfortable, and it always makes me think of sandy beaches and palm trees when I smell it. I use the body wash, lotion, and body mist. It lasts through the day, and the scent never is offensive, though the mist can be a bit overpowering when you spray it on. I get plenty of compliments on it, especially from guys ;), when I wear it to class. I hope VS won't discontinue this like they have discontinued other fabulous scents (but please, Victoria's Secret, feel free to discontinue Love Spell-- YUCK!!!!).