April 17, 2014 | 1279 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Coconut Passion EDT

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just discovered this stuff today. I could've done cartwheels since it's nearly a perfect dupe of the Coconut Necter Whipped Body Delights lotion Sephora used to carry. That was one of my favorite scents to wear, so imagine my dismay when they discontinued it. Ever since then, I've been testing different products to see if I could find something similar. None came close, until I checked out VS's Coconut Passion line. I wanted to get all of the different products, but I settled upon the EDT. My one complaint about the lotion from Sephora was that it ran out quickly, so I couldn't wear it often. However, this perfume should last me a good long time even with regular wear. Not to mention, I stocked up since they had a deal going on where you can get 3 products (any combo from the line) for $25. Can't beat that! Oh yeah, one last thing...the bottle seems a bit leaky when spraying, so the packaging could use some improvement. I'd still buy it over and over, though. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by crysna

I own the splash and body lotion and smells so yummy, a vanilla/coconut fragrance. I use only a small amount cuz it's really a strong aroma, sweetish coconut with nice longevity! A turn heads fragrance, do not apply to much it can be overpowering!!! Sexy! ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

The coconut smell in this spray is just amazing. It smells like a nice cool day, cuddled up in blankets or something :)
I think (and I'm saying I THINK so don't quote me) that this scent is being discontinued because I work at VS and last week this scent was being sold and this week, it wasn't even there anymore and my manager told me to assume that it has been discontinued.
So ask your VS to see if this is really being discontinued and stock up if it is :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My 9 yr. old son said I smell like "frosting". It does have a vanilla buttercream kind of smell, which isn't bad. I just wanted more coconut. To me, this is a heady, warm, sweet vanilla with a hint of coconut. The fragrance is very long lasting and was still as strong three hours later. Even though I like it pretty well, I probably wouldn't buy it again based upon what I'm looking for and normally don't go with the heavier vanilla fragrances.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this scent smells better as a lotion. As a fragrance, it's too artificial for me. The formula VS uses to make a coconut scent smells like oil and chemicals in my opinion, which is how this scent smelled when I first sprayed it. After a while, the scent does start smelling like vanilla and coconut and is very sweet. Coconut Craze is another scent VS sells, and it smells a lot like this one except without the vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a HG fragrance for me. My husband LOVES any gourmand scent and this fragrance smells of a coconut sprinkled vanilla cupcake. He loves it. I do too for that matter. And at this price, it's a steal...it's by far my favorite coconut fragrance. It doesn't have any of the "play-doh" smell with my chemistry. Overall, it's a beautiful warm fragrance and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by notoriouskkg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic scent!!! It's perfect for everyday use because it is soft, cozy, and comfortable, and it always makes me think of sandy beaches and palm trees when I smell it. I use the body wash, lotion, and body mist. It lasts through the day, and the scent never is offensive, though the mist can be a bit overpowering when you spray it on. I get plenty of compliments on it, especially from guys ;), when I wear it to class. I hope VS won't discontinue this like they have discontinued other fabulous scents (but please, Victoria's Secret, feel free to discontinue Love Spell-- YUCK!!!!).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my new all time favorite fragrance from VS!! The had a 10 for $40 deal this week on thief secret garden collection. Which was amazing!! 5 of the things I got were the coconut passion scent. I used the lotion, body butter, body mist, and a bit of the eau de toilette spray after the shower and I can STILL smell it on my skin almost 12 hours later!! Smells great! Money well spent! If you love coconut or vanilla you should love this one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie214

Dear Victoria's Secret: DO NOT EVER DISCONTINUE THIS PERFUME!
Another Holy Grail For Me...My Search For The Perfect Coconut Scent Is Over..I LOVE THIS...better than Bobbi Brown "The Beach"....Better than the discontinued "G" by Gwen Stefani...
Coconut Passion is my PASSION....Delicious...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a big vanilla fan, I have tried many. I usually like the very 'foody' gourmand versions (and so does the bf *wink*). This is sweet without being overly-headachey sweet like buttercream frosting. In fact it almost smells a bit like a vanilla/musk drydown on my skin. I got this for very cheap since it was purchased on a military base, however it is still a good price in the store for the product. It smells more of a vanilla than coconut on me, according to my own nose and those of others. It has no play-doh, root beer, suntan lotion or any other odd scents that vanillas sometimes possess. The packaging isnt anything spectacular but its cute and the cap stays on even in my purse/bag. Good staying power as well for the EDT version at least - bf commented that I smelled good even after several hrs of wear!