October 30, 2014 | 1468 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Creme de Rose 001

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by HoneyQ

Mila Kunis swears by this balm so I tried it out and it is SO great. I spent $55 on the La Mer Lip treatment (which is good as a night treatment, but doesn't look like anything on, lasts forever though) but this one is just luxurious and looks polished. It give you this movie star pout without the stickiness. Love it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

It's been my favorite for years. I don't know it's it's meant for skin but I use it as a lipgloss/Chapstick. You can mix with eyeshadow to make a cute sparkly lipgloss too. It's hydrating, smells like rose water, cute little package. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Nicolecla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy grail!

Through all my years wearing and testing out so much makeup, I have yet to come across a lip balm this good.

First of all it feels very luxurious. The packaging is really classy, and fits very nicely in any bag, or even your pocket. When you open the product it smells amazing. A lot of lip balms smell very fake. This one actually smell like real roses.

Applying the product is just a dream. It glides on, and gives you a slight pink tint to your lips. It feels really hydrating, and you can kiss your chapped and dry lips goodbye once and for all.

I apply a thin layer of this throughout the day, and before going to bed at night I apply a thick layer. When I wake up my lips are the softest they've ever been, and they also are still really hydrated, even after 8-12 hours of sleep.

I've already repurchased so many times, and I will do so until the day I die or it will be discontinued. Fingers crossed that never happens!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this stuff. I have dry lips year round and this stuff just feels so lovely and moisturizing on my lips. This has a more oily texture than a lot of other lip balms I've used and I quite like it because the oily texture seems to make it last much longer on my lips. I also love the rose scent. I do think that the pot is less hygienic than if it came in a stick, but I do love how the packaging looks. I keep this in my make-up drawer and only use it before makeup and before bed so it's not as much of a problem of dirty fingers.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely little lip balm! For an everyday maintenance type lip balm this is my favorite. It feels so soothing and moisturizing. I wouldn't say it plumps at all unless you look at it as a moisturizer and therefore fills in any cracks. The rose scent is delicate and very natural. I'm not completely in love with it being in a pot but I think there is something feminine about the dainty little white jar, it lives on my nightstand. I was hesitant to purchase this because I've heard this compared to smith's rose salve but no no luckily it is nothing like that. It doesn't feel like vaseline, it feels creamy and smooth. I will warn though that if you need serious treatment for severely chapped lips this won't cut it. I still use my Nuxe lip balm for when my lips are at their worst..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

Yes, it is expensive - but one pot of this easily lasts me 6-8 months of (near enough) everyday use. You only need a tiny amount. Definitely would not be without this pot of rose magic. If you hate rose scents, don't bother buying - the fragrance is strong and lingers! This balm has done wonders for my severely chapped lips, not to mention it has a very flattering pink sheen. In terms of lip plumping, I really do not need help in that department, and I haven't seen any major plumpage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by coralipscomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip product sooo much, I use it probably about three times a day, sometimes more! I love the light scent of it, and the packaging is cute, but I have to agree that it can be a pain in the butt to get lip product on your hands but... I always wipe the excess onto my cuticles and I've actually noticed that my cuticles, as well as my lips obviously, are noticeably softer! $27 is a lot to pay for a lip treatment, but I will end up repurchasing... I just don't think I can live without the creamy luxury that is this balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For someone with extreme dry lips in the winter, this does not work very well. After the balm is worn off, my lips were left worse than before. Additionally, adding this balm over dry parts of my lips didn't help at all! A good lip balm works to heal these areas, at least for me.

A plus, it's rose scented (very light) and is fun to apply. Really expensive though and once I run out I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG, IM SO DISSAPPOINTED! My lips where in OK condition before i used this.This made them dry and peel when the balm wears off.

I looked at the ingrediƫnts and Paraffinum Liquidum is high on the list.
That explains a lot. It's a vaseline type so it puts a layer on your lips but does not moisturize.
and when it wears off your skin can give signes of withdrawal.So you put on more product,making your lips even more dry.

It's a vicious circle.

No i would not repurchase this...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

so, i love dior. and this is an okay balm. but the rose scent is so strong and comes off so old-lady to me that i don't like applying it often. i mean it smells quite intense. i wouldn't buy this again, the lip plumper is nicer.