September 2, 2014 | 1869 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by daniak57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I tried this Concealer from a friend of mine because I was out and didn't realize I had this HUGE zit on my chin so I found it and covered up my zit and I have to say WOW it has amazing coverage and it doesn't move. I used it under my eyes but didn't like it for that it made my under eyes lines more obvious and am only 16 you know. I would tottaly recommend this for concealing belmishes only. I'm absolutely going to buy one for my own xx

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by peacebeautylove

I was really excited to try this concealer because I had heard beauty gurus praising it (I think Michelle Phan, I may be wrong). I applied it under my eyes and on my chin on blemishes and I noticed it was drying very quickly as when I went to blend it, it was thick and very difficult to blend. It looked extremely cakey!! It just looked dry everywhere. Under my eyes, it settled straight into every fine line possible. It made my eyes look very aged and I am only sixteen!! On my chin, it looked cakey and clumpy and made my pimples look even more monstrous. It did not blend well at all and when used alone, looked very obvious. I tried using this alone and with my BB cream and still it failed to please me.
Overall it went on cakey and dry and was difficult to blend, so I will definitely never buy this ever again. I only used it a few times and there is still heaps left so I am very disappointed as this was a bit pricey and I have wasted my money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product has its pros and cons. Overall I do like this concealer and I have repurchased it once. What I like about it is the packaging, it comes in a tube with a wand so you can apply it right to your imperfections. It doesn't give a great amount of coverage compared to other concealers I've tried, but it does the job. It covers up my under eye circles well, and it covers up blemishes well too. I noticed if it's not set, it'll wear off throughout the day. For the most part it gives decent coverage and lasts as long as I need it to. I do wish this concealer was cheaper, gave a little more coverage, and the wand reached the bottom of the tube so none of it goes to waste.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by NeesaLawl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute hands down worst concealer I have ever used. I bought it for highlighting and concealing my under eye area, it looks SO cakey and makes the fine lines under my eyes look like full blown wrinkles like I am way older than I am. Add to that the fact that it dries way too quickly and is really hard to blend. I will never buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Cahoe

drys too quickly, doesn't blend well, looks cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by bleed18

Does not spread easily...
It dries very quickly...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Alyseh

I didn't love this product but I don't hate it, it dries very fast when going on your face so you have to blend it in quickly. It did feel nice on my skin and has a good texture, it didn't last all day which sucked because I needed to cover my acne spots. Overall I wouldn't buy again and wouldn't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by sunnygrl

i have the shade light & it's a pink undertone concealer. perfect for covering my dark circles. it's a little dry and can set very quick but if you're willing to work with that it's a pretty good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

This may just be my HG concealer. I've used everything under the sun from low to high end and this concealer is the only one that I've found to be the perfect combination of full coverage, blendable, and lasting with no creasing. I have dark under eye circles and fine lines under my eyes and this covers the circles completely and it doesn't settle in the fine lines. The color I chose just happens to match my foundation perfectly, so I'm a happy camper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Five star product. Full coverage, long lasting, blendable, all qualities we look for in a concealer. I like to use concealers as foundations, but this stuff is too thick for that, but it definitely works great as a concealer. Highly recommended.