April 19, 2014 | 1753 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by EllaBella95

This is my favourite concealer for blemishes- thick and pigmented- I often get told I have flawless skin and it's all thanks to this little beauty! Only issue is it drys quite quickly so you have to work fast. I have nc20 skin and the palest shade, which is oddly number 2 (I've never come across 1), is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Missilery

This concealer definitely holds up to its promise of 24hrs. I use it only to cover up blemishes, as I have a different product for my under eye darkness, and I'm pretty impressed with this drugstore product. A downfall I do find is that I have to let it set after working it in or my foundation will take it away exposing some not so awesome pregnancy hormonal acne. It is just inconvenient to either stop doing my makeup to let it set or having to just work on the rest of my face and then go back and do my jaw and neck. I find this problem to only happen when I use a liquid or mousse foundation, my powder foundation works flawlessly. I have this in Ivory for winter and will definitely be purchasing a spring/summer shade later on.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sablesantos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer has to be, hands down, the worst concealer ive ever used..EVER. when applying i, you cant just dab on your problem areas first and then go back and blend because it dries so quickly so by the time you go to blend, its basically molded to your face! Also, it has a very cakey-thick feel to it, almost as if its a foundation. And finally, for some reason the variety of colors for this concealer is very dark and broad so i had to blend it with many other colors so it would fit my skin tone

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by TaraBrooks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying I have really bad under eye circles and it looks like I'm sick if I dont wear concealer. I dont wear foundation or anything just cause my skin is clear and I never get pimples and I have no redness. I wear this concealer under my eyes and it covers up so well and litterally lasts all day. The reason why I gave it four stars and not 5 is because it creases but I haven't been able to find a concealer that covers this well. Love this concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is quite a good concealer, and the only one I have ever bought! I have purchased this product twice now, as I nearly ran out of the first one I used. I use it to conceal my pimples that I get, and I think it does a fairly good job. There could be other concealers out there that are much better than this one though, considering this is the only concealer that I have ever tried. I don't like to use concealer much, as I don't like the way it looks with my foundation/BB cream sometimes. I feel like you can always majorly tell where I've put concealer on my face. One thing I don't like about this product is that it can get quite cakey. Which I think is part of the reason why I don't like using it sometimes, because it will start to look un-natural amongst my base make up. The formula is quite thick as well, which I like because I don't think I'd like a concealer to be watery. But all-in-all, I do like this concealer. It makes my pimples look less obvious. I'm a fan of the packaging as well, as it is very easy to use and quite sturdy. And it won't leak in your make up bag or hand bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by 503leitzzz

I'm a concealaholic and this is my HG concealer that I continue to repurchase whenever I run out. I've bought way too many concealers from drugstore and department stores and this is honest the best. It's best used as a corrector.

PROS
-Covers EVERYTHING-acne and major dark circles
-Lasts all day
-Dries fast
-Cheap $8 in Oregon

CONS
The packaging totally sucks... The wand doesn't nearly reach the end of the tube, and it's not liquid so a bunch of it gets stuck under the rim which cannot be reached by the wand. even though it's cheap, I cannot stand to see half of the product lost. So I made a little tool just for this. It's a paperclip that has been unfolded into a straight line, and then bent at the very end so it's like an "L" with a short little bottom line and long verticle line (if that makes any sense). But it works perfect to get remaining product out without having to melt it (and ruin the concealer) or waste it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by abiburgess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This concealer has great coverage and does stay on for as long as you need it to! It's great! The only semi-downside is that it dries rather quickly, so you can't apply it to all of your problem areas and then blend. You've got to do it one at a time or else it'll have trouble blending.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Lj806

At first i loved this. Great coverage. conseals imperfections. Then i used it on my dark circles.
IT MADE IT LOOK WORSE! Sunk into my fine lines and looked cakey.

I wouldnt purchace again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by thcprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I have this in Ivory and it is seriously such a good concealer! The only other concealers I've used are by bare minerals, neutrogena, and sheer cover(I think), and none of those stand out to me. It lasted me a really long time, and is also a great color for my acne scars, I have zero tan so I'm super pale. it's also great for dark circles. doesn't crease. I'm so sad though because I'm incredibly low on it but couldn't find it in stores anymore so I got Maybelline Instant age rewind concealer but it's not as good :/ hopefully I find it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The colours run a bit too pink for my skintone,so i can't use this on my blemishes..
i do use this for under my eyes..it works great!

The coverage is light to medium and it does crease a bit during the day..so i top it off with a setting powder.

I would not use this i you have dry undereyes or fine lines.