September 30, 2014 | 1727 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #130 Short Duo Fibre Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

I use this blush to apply cream textured products only. I use mainly it for cream blush and applying cream highlighter onto my cheek bones, brow bone, nose and chin. It does a good job blending cream products. Due to its quite small size the brush is good for working onto small parts of your face. Should be good for blending in foundation too.
Be aware that it does shed, but I don't find it critical. Moreover, the shedding seems to stop after a couple of months of moderate use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by breebree89

I love this brush! I use it for applying liquid foundation.It blends really well and offers controlled coverage. It hasn't really shed on me. I've tried several brushes for applying liquid fdtns, and I've finally found my HG :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite and ultimate foundation brush. I will not use anything else to apply foundation. It is really lovely and works like a dream. The only thing i would perhaps change about it is to have a slightly bigger head - but saying that it may not work so well as the small head lets you apply to the trickier areas like around the nose and under the eyes.

I use my brush with the studio fix fluid and there is no streaking/caking ever!!!! Wonderful.

Must buy for those that use studio fix fluid. Yes this brush is pricey but you do get what you pay for. I have been using my current brush for nearly 1 year and still going strong even after washing once a week.

Very happy with my purchase and have another spare as well ;-) x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this brush so much I have 3 of it - it's so good for everything! Foundation, contouring, highlighting, blush - powder, gel, cream products, this brush gets the job done almost no matter what you try with it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Phofe2774

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the finish the brush creates for my foundation but I HATE the shedding. I've had it for a month and it still sheds everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by GetBetterNStyle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this brush for heavier coverage. It does the job well. Bye bye to blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow I am loving this brush! It gives an air brush finish and it makes my skin look so flawless. You really do use less foundation with this brush. I usually sipple my foundation then blend this is amazing! A bit pricey but it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by kimmington

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best brushes I've ever used! I use it to apply liquid foundation, and it gives my usually unruly skin an incredibly smooth, airbrushed finish. It doesn't leave any streaks and gets into the creases around your nose, which is usually impossible for me to cover properly. I find I use a lot less foundation with this brush (I was seriously surprised/impressed by how much it covered when I just dabbed it in a tiny bit of foundation) but still achieve good coverage. It's amazing!

It does shed a bit at first, but after washing it a couple of times it stops. I would definitely buy it again but I don't think I'll need to, as every MAC brush I have used has been of incredible quality and I have yet to replace a single one (my first brush I bought 10 years ago and is in perfect condition). Definitely worth the purchase/investment, and I highly recommend this brush to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this brush! It's dense and short but makes foundation application so fast and so easy. I like using this on clients when I'm in a pinch and need a fast flawless finish. the buffing and blending time is significantly shortened with this brush and cleaning this brush is so much easier than the other foundation brushes. This is my go-to foundation brush and i have at least 3 in my kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this brush. Up until I purchased the #130, I tried countless brushes. They either shed terribly or were streaky. I love the #130 because I can use it for stippling with my foundation, or contouring mineralized skin finish to better define my cheekbones. This brush is NOT cheap, IMO, but a fantastic investment and a must-have for anyone hoping to achieve a smooth, lovely complexion.