Pur Minerals Pressed Powder Foundation

3.9

ORIGINAL FORMULATION: Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 8%; Inactive Ingredients:Mica, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Carbonate, Silica, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides. May contain: Ultramarines NEW FORMULATION: Ingredients Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mannitol, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Ferulic Acid, L-Lactic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Silica, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Ceramide 6 II, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Skin, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, L-Glutathione, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aqua, Glucosamine HCI, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine (CI 77007)

on 7/4/2013 2:15:00 AM

I absolutely love this product! I have repurchased a couple times already and will continue to purchase for years to come. This product covers so well without appearing cakey and does not break me out. I get compliments all the time on what I am using. I use the colour light in the winter time and light tan on top in the summer. I don't hear a lot of people talking about this and am always recommending to my friends. I live in Canada and find this at the shoppers drug marts that have the fancy boutique sections. Although it is kinda expensive it is well worth it in my opinion.

on 5/18/2013 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Somebody had given this to me a long time ago and I forgot about it. I recently discovered this again and I'm so glad I did. I use this powder by itself or over my BB cream. I feel like it gives a nice, smooth finish and it matches my skin color perfectly! I don't recommend the chisel brush. Use a regular powder brush. I've been using the flat top powder brush from ELF and it works way better in my opinion. The Pur Minerals brush they pair with this foundation sheds like crazy! So annoying.

on 5/7/2013 3:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my favorite mineral foundation. I have oily/acne prone skin, and I have to be very careful about ingredients. I previously used Bare Minerals in Fairly Light, but found that if I built coverage too much, it would cake up. So, I tried the Pur Minerals and fell in love with it. I think the main trick is the brush you use to apply it. I do not care for the chisel brush they recommend. It does not allow for even coverage. A kabuki brush or powder brush works well. This gives great build-able coverage, and I even use it over my daytime eye cream to conceal under the eyes. It does well not giving a dry look under the eyes. The only thing that bothers me sometimes is that when you get down to the last bit of product, it sometimes breaks into pieces and you either have to crush it up and put it into another container to use the rest, or just throw it away. Despite that, I really love this foundation!

on 5/3/2013 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This stuff is awful. It caused huge cystic acne and I don't know why =(

This has replaced Bare Minerals. I love the polished look I get and how easy I can blend this with blush/bronzer.

I've been using this for several years, I use it probably every day. It doesn't dry me out or make my skin oily, I've been seen it cause breakouts either. I'm in the lightest shade, and it looks great on my skin. I don't think its particularly long lasting, but it feels great out my skin and it looks very light and doesn't make me look like I have on heavy make-up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love how this blends color-wise BUT it leaves my skin looking so dry! I just don't get how it turns out like that. Not going to buy again but may try another of their products because of the color blending ability. It also has staying power but who wants to look all dry and withered all day? Exactly.

on 2/23/2013 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love love love this powder!! I have really dry, acne prone skin and this stuff does not cause me breakouts. It also doesn't cling to dry spots on my face. I was looking for a powder to put over top of tinted moisturiser, and everything accentuated my dry skin. This stuff doesn't! It's amazing. It provides great coverage while feeling light on my face. The powder does not look chalky on my face either. I only wish the colour was a little better for my skin, this powder is slightly yellow. Overall a great powder!

on 2/19/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favourite foundations.It covers my skin well( I used to have acne, all I have now are small acne scars and a pimple or two on my face) and it is easy to apply.

The only problem I have with this foundation is that the Porcelain shade makes me look like I'm VERY pale. The Light share is too dark on my skin. I am found inbetween the two shades which makes me unhappy.

on 2/4/2013 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Does not work for me... I've tried it with a variety of moisturisers as well as primers and it still made me look "made up" - much more than Jane Iredale or EL. It accentuated my pores and made me VERY oily within 2-3 hours...

I also don't like the packaging - having the mirror at the bottom makes it very awkward to use...