Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

Price: $

on 12/21/2013 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a very nice muted pink color. It looks like a nude pink on my skin color (nc35) and I just love it along with all the other lipstick colors on this line. It you want some thing less nude and with more color try Just Peachy from the same line. Very nice with a strong black winged eyeliner. I also love that this product is matte. I hate the packaging but I transferred it to my lip palette. I will repurchase

on 12/17/2013 8:42:00 AM

Love this lipstick! I'm a lipstick addict and buy them compulsively---high end---low end---it doesn't matter, I'm just on a hunt for perfection.

Great pigment, coverage and texture for a pale shade, which is my perennial gripe with the higher end lippies---they seem to always disappoint.

You can mix with another product for a bit of dimension----either a gloss or slightly shimmery lippie, either with a warm or cool effect. But this is a great, neutral lipstick and I highly recommend it.

on 12/12/2013 7:42:00 AM

NC30 and able to pull this off nicely! Awesome formula for the price!

on 10/23/2013 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS LIPSTICK IS RIGHT. AND DONT BE AFRAID OF PINK MY DARK SKIN SISTERS. I AM MAC #NC45 AND I WEAR THIS WITH A GLOSS. TO DIE FOR!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE THAN 1 OF THESE AT HAND

on 10/19/2013 9:08:00 PM

I would say the exact same thing as the previous review (she and I wear the same color foundation, etc) except I will re-purchase. I tone it down with elf super gloss lip shine in pink kiss and it really looks nice. You have to dab this lipstick on or it will drag your lips to the other side of your face, but I really love it. It's highly pigmented so go light. I've had to go several hours without eating or drinking and this stuff didn't budge. I'll have to time the staying power while I'm stuffing my face lol LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a pretty in-your-face barbie pink on my skintone (NC20/Buff in revlon colorstay) it comes off as a bright pink. I tone this down by just dabbing it on my lips and applying a nude gloss on top (revlon peach petal) I will probably reach for this ALOT when i'm more tan.

I probably wouldn't go repurchase this when I run out for the fact there are probably better pinks out there for my skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

My new FAVE & everyday (Well, I dnt wear the same lipstick everyday, but often worn) lippie! PERFECT pale pink! Application is pretty smooth & one swipe for full opaque-ness. Nice & matte. I didnt find it drying at all! Decent wear-time. Im a brown girl, NC46-48 at MAC; & it looks GREAT on me! Pink lippies are def a good look for brown girls, idk why ppl have said the darker tones should shy away from this color :/ Dont listen to that!! This is very brown girl friendly. Only problem is the packaging. Gtta be careful not to nick the product that doesnt roll dwn all the way :/ Quite annoying, but it comes with SO MUCH product Im def willing to overlook that. Im replacing my old fave, Revlon Pink Pout, with this. They look exactly alike IMO, but this doesnt dry my lips, like Pink Pout did & its a lot more pigmented & lasting & so much more product for your money! I def advise ppl to get into this!! LOVE!

on 9/17/2013 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This lipstick does not sit well with me at all. Even on my best lip day with exfoliated lips and zero chapped patches this look awful on me. The lipstick is hard to apply because it's so dry and feels so damn uncomfortable. The color of this one was horrible in every way imaginable. Very bright pale pink. Don't let online swatches completely away you.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Blegh. Horrible, dry, thick, opaque bubble gum pink. This product is just gross. I gave it one extra lippie because at least it's true to color but the quality is horrible.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip color! It's a very flattering color for any skin tone. It's a light, flirty pink that looks great for going out with the girls or a day at school. I personally think all those who rated it low because it "flakes" just doesnt use it right. My daily application would be a layer of Baby Lips: Peach Kiss by maybelline, then i put on the Wet N Wild lip color, and lastly a layer of lipgloss like Bon Belles strawberry parfait. It keeps the lip color from flaking and keeps your lips looking smooth and great (: It last me about two and a half hours before I need another application.

Popular Lipsticks