Jordana Oil Free Liquid Foundation

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Peg - 8, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Talc, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg - 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lanolin Alcohol (Lanolin), Lecithin, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

I have to say that i do love this cosmetics line. I have used $30 foundations that can't even compare with this foundation, they either looked to dry or made my face break out. I love how this does not make my face break out. I have gotten so many compliments on my makeup. if people are having problems with this line all i have to say maybe it's not for you or maybe your just not doing it right and not using the right skin care system. I also love the fact that where i live it is always 5 for $5.00 so i can afford it.

Update:
After a while of using elf cosmetics I have Switched back to Jordana. It just suits my skin better. Plus I am now using an all botanical skin care line from petal fresh and my skin has never looked and felt better. and the best part is i can afford everything since it is only a dollar and same with my skin care.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really did not enjoy this foundation whatsoever. It says oil-free and I'm an oily skinned person, YET what happens when I get home from school? I'm the greasiest oil slick ever. I kinda figured this would happen considering I don't normally use Jordana anyway. The packaging was perfect which is probably the only pro I have for it. The smell wasn't all that great either. I don't know. Maybe it's for you or maybe you'll end up like me. No harm in trying though since it's SO cheap.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I am really surprised with this little find. For 2 Euros, I did not expect much. The smell was very chemical-ish, but after it dried on the skin, there is no more smell. It does dry quickly, which means u have to work quickly on blending, it is similar to MAC prolong wear and MUFE Mat Velvet in terms of drying speed and the feel after it is dried. It kept my face matte for over 4 hours, my T zone needed blotting, but at least the foundation did not slide off my nose. Coverage is medium at best, but for 2 bucks, it is good enough. Packaging is very simple and I don't have a problem with it, had no pump, but does Revlon CS. All in all, this is really not too bad.

Watery consistancy, oily,no coverage, broke me out, poor quality.

I have this foundation with the pump in the Beige color. It's a light shade with a pinky tint. I love the packaging as the pump is really great. You only need a little bit of product as it goes a very long way. It's matte but not totally as there is a little bit of shine to it. I really do like this product and a friend of mine complimented me yesterday and said that I have really great skin while I was wearing this product. So I do recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got mine at Kmart. The color looks so light so I bought the darkest shade, but it's wayy darker than it appears. It made my skin appear reddish/orange-ish. The texture is fine but the smell is awful. For now I mix it with a moisturizer and make it a tinted moisturizer (since it did not have much coverage anyway).
The bottle came with a pump, so after I use up this foundation (I don't like to be wasteful!), I'm going to wash it up and reuse the pump.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this product from Kmart, where it was $2 in a 1 fl. oz. glass bottle with a pump. I was impressed by the packaging on such an inexpensive product. (Actually the packaging on most of the Jordana line is quite functional, if basic.) It also looked very light in the bottle, so, since I like Jordana's felt-tip pen eyeliner, lip gloss, and eyeshadow, I thought I would give it a try. (Also, I'm a foundation glutton.)

The hygienic packaging is about the only thing this foundation has going for it, in my opinion. The color was about an NW10-15 directly out of the bottle, but it very quickly oxidized into an orange mess on my skin. It applied pretty evenly with a flat-top kabuki brush, but it also looked rather thick and unnatural. It sets quite quickly, so you have to work fast to blend it out. I have a few fine lines on my forehead, and it didn't settle into those.

I wouldn't recommend this product, really, but if you are on a strict budget, can find a color match, and really like matte full-coverage foundation, you might experiment a little. It's only $2.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Sorry to say but this product did not do anything for me. Its no good for full coverage, left me oily, broke me out & I hated the smell. Do not buy such cheap makeup esp for things like foundation as its for your whole face which is a pretty big area so skip this. Go for the other d/s companies if you have to.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

...really, do the comments on here say this product is GOOD...no, no way! I tried this product because it was a buck...1 DOLLAR, THATS IT!! Was i thinking the quality was going to be great? no way. and i was definitely right. this stuff is terrible. I bought the one in my color, and the color fit perfect, it blended well and stayed on (even though the bottle was a bit aggravating without a pump)..a few hours later when i took this stuff off, I had acne bumps EVERYWHERE! everywhere i put this stuff it had clogged my pores like nobody's business! I haven't been breaking out since using persa gel 10 (my holy grail), so this was the only thing that could have done it. the smell scares me, and i will never be buying this stuff again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got two shades for about $4NZD each. 01 Natural and 06 Toast, which I have custom mixed in different ratios into small plastic flip top squeeze bottles as I find the bottle (while functional) just too messy to use on a day to day basis - maybe it's just me being clumsy but I much prefer a pump or squeeze tube as opposed to a wide neck bottle and screw cap because I always drip stuff into the screw thread or pour out too much!
That said, the product is pretty awesome - I can't use Colorstay because it makes me break out so can't compare but this lasts really well and has excellent coverage. It's maybe a couple of notches below my DiorSkin Nude foundation but for the price you pay it is definitely comparable!
It does set reasonably quickly but blends fairly well and dries to a semi-matte finish. Lasts all day (a good 10 -12 hours on me) over a primer, gives good coverage of redness and blemishes, doesn't settle into lines or accentuate pores and did I mention it is CHEAP?!
Will definitely buy again!
EDIT: Added another lippie - this stuff is awesome - I discovered Buff #10 and while it is a tiny bit pale it is the right tone for my skin. I custom mix it with the other shades I have and it is damn near perfect.