April 19, 2014 | 1695 users online

Liquid - Jordana - Oil Free Liquid Foundation

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Zaries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Watery consistancy, oily,no coverage, broke me out, poor quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this foundation with the pump in the Beige color. It's a light shade with a pinky tint. I love the packaging as the pump is really great. You only need a little bit of product as it goes a very long way. It's matte but not totally as there is a little bit of shine to it. I really do like this product and a friend of mine complimented me yesterday and said that I have really great skin while I was wearing this product. So I do recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by cc001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got mine at Kmart. The color looks so light so I bought the darkest shade, but it's wayy darker than it appears. It made my skin appear reddish/orange-ish. The texture is fine but the smell is awful. For now I mix it with a moisturizer and make it a tinted moisturizer (since it did not have much coverage anyway).
The bottle came with a pump, so after I use up this foundation (I don't like to be wasteful!), I'm going to wash it up and reuse the pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by polkadottie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product from Kmart, where it was $2 in a 1 fl. oz. glass bottle with a pump. I was impressed by the packaging on such an inexpensive product. (Actually the packaging on most of the Jordana line is quite functional, if basic.) It also looked very light in the bottle, so, since I like Jordana's felt-tip pen eyeliner, lip gloss, and eyeshadow, I thought I would give it a try. (Also, I'm a foundation glutton.)

The hygienic packaging is about the only thing this foundation has going for it, in my opinion. The color was about an NW10-15 directly out of the bottle, but it very quickly oxidized into an orange mess on my skin. It applied pretty evenly with a flat-top kabuki brush, but it also looked rather thick and unnatural. It sets quite quickly, so you have to work fast to blend it out. I have a few fine lines on my forehead, and it didn't settle into those.

I wouldn't recommend this product, really, but if you are on a strict budget, can find a color match, and really like matte full-coverage foundation, you might experiment a little. It's only $2.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Sorry to say but this product did not do anything for me. Its no good for full coverage, left me oily, broke me out & I hated the smell. Do not buy such cheap makeup esp for things like foundation as its for your whole face which is a pretty big area so skip this. Go for the other d/s companies if you have to.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by AJbunny

...really, do the comments on here say this product is GOOD...no, no way! I tried this product because it was a buck...1 DOLLAR, THATS IT!! Was i thinking the quality was going to be great? no way. and i was definitely right. this stuff is terrible. I bought the one in my color, and the color fit perfect, it blended well and stayed on (even though the bottle was a bit aggravating without a pump)..a few hours later when i took this stuff off, I had acne bumps EVERYWHERE! everywhere i put this stuff it had clogged my pores like nobody's business! I haven't been breaking out since using persa gel 10 (my holy grail), so this was the only thing that could have done it. the smell scares me, and i will never be buying this stuff again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got two shades for about $4NZD each. 01 Natural and 06 Toast, which I have custom mixed in different ratios into small plastic flip top squeeze bottles as I find the bottle (while functional) just too messy to use on a day to day basis - maybe it's just me being clumsy but I much prefer a pump or squeeze tube as opposed to a wide neck bottle and screw cap because I always drip stuff into the screw thread or pour out too much!
That said, the product is pretty awesome - I can't use Colorstay because it makes me break out so can't compare but this lasts really well and has excellent coverage. It's maybe a couple of notches below my DiorSkin Nude foundation but for the price you pay it is definitely comparable!
It does set reasonably quickly but blends fairly well and dries to a semi-matte finish. Lasts all day (a good 10 -12 hours on me) over a primer, gives good coverage of redness and blemishes, doesn't settle into lines or accentuate pores and did I mention it is CHEAP?!
Will definitely buy again!
EDIT: Added another lippie - this stuff is awesome - I discovered Buff #10 and while it is a tiny bit pale it is the right tone for my skin. I custom mix it with the other shades I have and it is damn near perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by babycakezamaze

bought this for $1 at a 99 cents store, tried it out and love it! good coverage and alot of product. believe it or not..but it has the same amount as the colorstay foundation. the packaging is the same only that the bottle is shorter. the smell is different. i bought a tan and a light one just to mix and make my own color since i have a unique color or skin. the color range is kinda small but you should buy two to mix like i did. i wouldnt pay more than the dollar i paid tho since i know it can be sold for that cheap and HQ results. i would recommend that you look for a good powder though just to make it look good. i love jordana! :)<3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by RuskiCho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is quite a find! It is easily better than the more expensive foundations I have tried. I have dry skin, so I mix this with some moisturizer as I apply it. I use a sponge to blend the makeup. It dries a little quickly, so sometimes I have to work to make it look really smooth; in this case I wet the makeup sponge and run it lightly over any rougher areas. The lightest shade is perfect for my very fair skin-- a wonderful color match! It leaves my skin looking smooth, natural, and so pretty that I love to check my skin out in the mirror. It covers well and seems to last long. I will update if anything changes. Overall, I would say give this a shot, especially if you have trouble finding foundation light enough for your pale skin. At 1.99, there's very little risk involved! I was able to find it at a .99 store, because sometimes they do not sell the foundation with the other Jordana products at other retailers.

Update: Still the best foundation I've ever used. Add to it that this brand does not test on animals and I will never stray! Do yourself a favor and try it out!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

WONDERFULL
VERY CHEAP
better than many other expensive founditions I have tried.feel very
smooth in your skin & gives a very nice coverage
adding
after I used this product several time I found that it turns caky
after a few hours I guess it suits oily skin better