L'Oreal EverStrong Hydrating conditioner

3.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am not impressed with this conditioner. I really like the EverPure Moisture shampoo, which I bought at the same time as this conditioner, but sadly this does not work well for me. I need a ton of product to even begin to condition my hair, and I haven't noticed any improvement in strength or the condition of my hair. Would not buy again.

on 2/11/2011 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am sooo frustrated with this product! I dont know why but I have purchased this shampoo first in this line, and then made the dumb mistake of buying the reconstruct a few days ago at Wal-Mart thinking it might do something drastically good for my hair.
WRONG. My hair has been HORRIBLE LATELY. It smells bad, its limp and finer than ever! Tonight I went to the point of grabbing a super cheap shampoo (equate) and Suave conditioner praying it would do more for my hair than this 7$ piece of junk has done for the last few months. And I'm thinking the cheap stuff has beaten it out..well well . Thanks so much L'Oreal, you are a REAL CASH STEALER and disappointment to me, I am just a girl wanting glossy, healthy, undamaged hair. But no you have to leave me broke, and with ugly hair! Wow. So dissapointed.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This conditioner dried out my hair and gave it a strange dirty, straw-like texture. This, combined with the EverStrong shampoo, made my hair a frizzy, dull nightmare.

on 1/5/2011 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this product Ive been using it for a few months and Ive used it in the past as well stopped using and came back cause nothing compared I have very long very thick straight but sometimes curly it does what it wants sometimes its stick straight sometimes pieces curl up weird I know.The smell is amazing I love the smell I love the consistency and it feels good when you have it in your hair its really creamy and thick and a little goes along way an it does moisturize

on 10/2/2010 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Same thing I said on the shampoo review: I have used this with it's mate shampoo and I have also used L'oreal EverPURE in moisturizing formula. Between the two, I'd probably say they're about the same except everPUre smells better and it makes your hair a little bit softer at first, but as far as overall condition and repair, they're equal. It's not spectacular, but it does help and I have repurchased this despite the ridiculous price. Would I recommend it? If you've got the extra money.

on 9/28/2010 10:56:00 AM

I have been using this combined with the shampoo for the last three weeks. I do like the scent as it reminds me of Aveda products and the conditioner is quite thick which helps it stay on the hair until I'm ready to rinse. Personally I didn't find this conditioner provided any extra moisture to my hair and left it feeling kind of dry with a rough texture. I had to use a leave-in spray conditioner after to help my hair feel and look better. I won't repurchase as it's quite expensive for a drugstore product and there are other less expensive options available that provide superior results then this one.

on 8/25/2010 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This smells so good!!, I love this and the shampoo. Im a fan. It leaves hair very soft and detangles great!...love the sulfur free!...I will be usisng it for a long long time!

on 8/9/2010 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Awful. This comes in similar packaging to some Pantene products that I like, but it does not work for me at all! The smell is nice, but that's about the only good thing I have to say. As soon as I rinse my hair it feels a little rough "no slip" and doesn't get any better after it dries. This leaves my hair puffy, un-moisturized and in bad shape. Glad I had a coupon, will not repurchase.

on 7/23/2010 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This stuff works really well-my thick, coarse hair definitely loves it. I have softness with plenty of volume and it doesn't seem to build up like All Soft. BUT-the smell! OMG! The first few times I found myself humming the tagline to the commercial for men's deodorant, "by mennen." My hair smells just like the husband's clean pits! I talked myself into getting over it though, it really does work..by mennen..
UPDATE: Turned my hair into straw after a few weeks and it still smells like men's deodorant.

I am in love. I use the Bodify shampoo and this conditioner and the results are amazing. My hair has body but its soo soft. Wow and shiny! After one use I saw a complete difference in my hair. The texture was different, my scalp, which has been known to flake and itch, was completely clean. I'm glad I switched.