Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

con el me veo enferma y moribunda...se acuerdan esos stick de los '90 bloqueadores solares naranjos o de colores raros..asi me queda! horrible

on 4/27/2014 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

THIS is gorgeous!! It is a peachy pink that is everywhere appropriate and would look good with all types of eye looks. It is just so soft and lovely. This formula is dry and matte but if your lips are conditioned it should be fine..really pretty.

Happy Makeuping! ❤️

on 4/27/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love all the WNW Mega lipsticks and liked this one as well. I know i shouldn't be wearing anything warm because I am cool toned and they always look blah on me, but this one looks good when paired with a cooler liner or gloss. I wanted a peachy lipstick and I always end up with ones that turn orange on me.

This looks light peach without turning orange but it does look a little too flat on its own on my tone, NW20. The formula seemed not as creamy as the others in this line and it did get streaky.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying I have one of these in my purse, in my car, and in my makeup bag. I came across it in Walgreens and bought about five different shades of the wet n wild mega matte lipsticks. Just Peachy was easily my fave! This peachy pink shade fits my skin tone perfectly and is great for everyday wear. It's super pigmented as well. I do find that the formula can differ from each shade. Its creamy but can be drying so I treat my lips before I apply. Id say its wear time is about max four hours. My cap keeps falling off on one of them and thats annoying but for the price you can't beat it!

on 4/12/2014 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love the way it looks. I bought it because I'm addicted to anything peach. However, It comes off as a soft, girly pink on me. (I am nc 20 with pigmented brownish lips). It brightens my face and is great color for day time in my opinion. Like many mattes however, it can make your lips appear dry and it is not forgiving if you have flaky lips. For me, balm using plenty of balm underneath and exfoliating fixes that problem although I find it can dry my lips throughout the day.

Pros
- absolutely beautiful colour.
- very very cheap. Less than $3 at Walmart in Canada

Cons
- can appear dry and cakey if your lips are dry
- a bit drying over time.

I definitely will keep this in my regular rotation.

on 4/12/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Good peachy lipstick, can't really fault it except for the texture when applying it but it is a matte lipstick so I was expecting it to drag across on my lips instead of smooth application. Bad packaging though, the kid just won't stay on.

on 4/11/2014 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

edit: i've been using this as a cheek colour --for which it is perfect.
i realized it is actually a beautiful lipstick, but i need a certain type of makeup (bronze/gold/cranberry eyes) to pull it off. it would be good for most people i think.

tomorrow i want to try layering this under my peachy nude lipsticks like Rimmel Nude Delight....maybe it will work well

Drying, terrible texture even over balm. If you try this without balm, hats off to your courage. However it is a fun colour and very opaque. It becomes more wearable if you blot it with your finger. I really like it but it looks pretty ugly with gloss--it smooshes around and because it clings so well, the gloss only emphasizes the dryness beneath.

on 3/26/2014 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love the colour! On me it comes off a bit more pink than peach, and not a nude on me. Formula is very pigmented, and although a matte colour it doesn't seem to dry out my lips. Works better if I use a balm beforehand. Staying power is good too and doesn't flake off. The only gripe I have is the crappy packaging, very cheap plastic that feels like it will break at any time, and the lippy itself in my one is wobbly so I have to use a light hand to apply for fear of the stick breaking off. BUT, it IS priced accordingly so I can't really complain, and the actual product in the packaging is great! Would repurchase other colours, and this one when I run out.

on 3/16/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this color! It is a natural, light, peachy-pink nude color! It makes my pout look so full and it feels comfortable with lip balm. I love this and Bare It All (a more beige-y natural nude) so much! I'm so glad it's super inexpensive and you can get it at pretty much any drugstore/supermarket. As good if not better than many department store brands! The only thing that is lacking is the packaging, but I would rather get a good product than a pretty lipstick tube that I never use!

I've always run away from anything that said it was matte. Until WnW. What prompted me to try this was the reviews and the price (2 bucks or less!) Usually mattes dry, cake, apply unevenly on me. Not these! I always apply lipbalm, and these MegaLasts just glide over and never dry my lips out:)

If you are going for a soft and feminine color, don't pass this one up. It is an awesome everyday shade and you can definitely play this color up or down depending on your eye makeup. The formula is a creamy semi-matte, so it applies like a dream over lip balm. WnW keeps surprising me with affordable yet quality products! I'm a huge fan!:)

on 2/21/2014 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS COLOR.

i just received it in the mail and i'm wearing it as i lay in bed writing this review. It's the perfect color for everyday, especially if you have very fair skin, although i'm sure this would be a pretty color on anyone. As with many of my other lipsticks, i have to apply chapstick before, but i have very dry lips so that's expected. Honestly don't know where you can get a cheaper, prettier color than this!

Popular Lipsticks