December 18, 2014 | 1738 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love the colour! On me it comes off a bit more pink than peach, and not a nude on me. Formula is very pigmented, and although a matte colour it doesn't seem to dry out my lips. Works better if I use a balm beforehand. Staying power is good too and doesn't flake off. The only gripe I have is the crappy packaging, very cheap plastic that feels like it will break at any time, and the lippy itself in my one is wobbly so I have to use a light hand to apply for fear of the stick breaking off. BUT, it IS priced accordingly so I can't really complain, and the actual product in the packaging is great! Would repurchase other colours, and this one when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It is a natural, light, peachy-pink nude color! It makes my pout look so full and it feels comfortable with lip balm. I love this and Bare It All (a more beige-y natural nude) so much! I'm so glad it's super inexpensive and you can get it at pretty much any drugstore/supermarket. As good if not better than many department store brands! The only thing that is lacking is the packaging, but I would rather get a good product than a pretty lipstick tube that I never use!

I've always run away from anything that said it was matte. Until WnW. What prompted me to try this was the reviews and the price (2 bucks or less!) Usually mattes dry, cake, apply unevenly on me. Not these! I always apply lipbalm, and these MegaLasts just glide over and never dry my lips out:)

If you are going for a soft and feminine color, don't pass this one up. It is an awesome everyday shade and you can definitely play this color up or down depending on your eye makeup. The formula is a creamy semi-matte, so it applies like a dream over lip balm. WnW keeps surprising me with affordable yet quality products! I'm a huge fan!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS COLOR.

i just received it in the mail and i'm wearing it as i lay in bed writing this review. It's the perfect color for everyday, especially if you have very fair skin, although i'm sure this would be a pretty color on anyone. As with many of my other lipsticks, i have to apply chapstick before, but i have very dry lips so that's expected. Honestly don't know where you can get a cheaper, prettier color than this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

This is a very pretty color. I bought this because according to many reviews, this is the dupe for the Lime Crime lipstick "Babette". I've never owned Babette and I regret it because it was a limited edition :( Just Peachy lipstick is a very pretty everyday color. It is also a great value! Only $1.99! I've read people review it saying it is drying, shows lips imperfections etc, but since I have good lips, this lipstick is great for me. It is the perfect peachy/pinkish color and is worth a try. I will be repurchasing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

A nice everyday lip colour! Very wearable for work too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Niza9

I think this is a nice lipstick and the price is amazing no doubt. I like the color, it works best with lighter skin tones I would say. This particular color applies a bit chalky, however. This lip color also accentuates the fine lines on the lips but nothing that can't be fixed.! Using a lip balm as a base is the best solution. A gloss over top is also a great option to smooth out the lipstick. Its a nice color, just not my personal favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by moosefied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love and hate relationship with this one. i noticed i reach this for my everyday look. i like how my lips look, but the texture really accentuate my dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by JosieMndza

This color compliments my skin tone nicely but it does accentuate my naturally dry lips. So I definitely have to exfoliate and prep my lips with balm before anything else. The formula is creamy and it dries to an almost matte finish. It's lovely and I'm looking forward to purchasing many more of these lipsticks!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by kirito

When I first started using makeup, I hated lipstick and any lip product except for lip balm. I decided to experiment with colors though, so I picked up a few lipsticks from Wet'n'Wild because they're so cheap. I really liked Just Peachy. I think matte colors look best on me in comparison to shimmery ones. This product wasn't drying at all, and I love using this color for cosplay especially. For the price of $0.99, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ONE OF MY FAVORITE LIPPIES. I AM NC45 IN MAC. AND THIS IS WONDERFUL.. IF YOU THINK IT WASHES YOU OUT, USE A LIPGLOSS OVER IT. ALSO YOU CAN USE A FOUNDATION ON YOUR LIPS UNDER IT. BUT IT LAST LONGER THAN MAC LIPSTICKS