July 30, 2014 | 1425 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this at the same time I bought WnW Brulee. The pair nicely together. However, whenever I use this Nutty color -- my eyes look super tired. It is such a beautiful color but on me the pigment isn't that great. I use it as an all over lid color and those are the days I look tired in my eyes. When I use it as a crease color, it's better. So, I'll just stick with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

The perfect shade of eye shadow for my NC20-25 skintone and blue eyes! But I'm pretty sure this color would look great on anyone, it's that awesome. What can I say that hasn't already been mentioned by the hundreds of rave reviews on here?!

Price is awesome and very affordable, packaging leaves a bit to be desired but for $1 on clearance I'm not complaining about the minimalist packaging because I would be willing to pay ten times the price for the quality of this e.s, it honestly rivals UD for me.

Pigmentation is sooo buttery smooth and blendable; but not overly soft or powdery! The color is a taupe, shimmery, midtone-brown that I reach for on the daily because it's natural looking and perfect for a simple eye look by sweeping it allover my eye lid or built up for night time by adding some black e.s to my outer corners and a highlight.

The point is that this UD addict has found some surprising competition from a cheapie drugstore shadow and lately my Naked2 palette has been collecting dust because this e.s is all I need for a one-sweep and I'm out the door look!!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Such a gorgeous taupe color, and at 1/2 the normal (and already very affordable) price, I couldn't resist. I dislike the packaging because it's hard to open, but it is worth the soft, smooth and pigmented color that this shade provides. I have a few similar shades in palettes but for these little singles are great storage and travel wise. If the store had a few more in stock I would have grabbed them all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful neutral taupe on my medium skintone and it is super cheap! It blends well with both my finger and eyeshadow brush and has good longevity on my oily lids. It really helps to open up the eye area and when blended with darker shades,makes a good base shadow. Very flattering with my brown eyes and is a great daily color for me to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect price and product, I am very picky about makeup but added this to my Drugstore.com bag for $150. I enjoy to use this as a crease color, Its not outrageous too crazy of a look yet Nutty adds some beauty to your Eyes :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Another HG shadow of mine, it's so similar to MAC Satin Taupe I had no idea and dumb me never checked the reviews and bought MAC. Its the only MAC shadow I own too, lol. I would definitely repurchase Nutty over and over. Its the perfect cool taupe for my light cool skin.

Great color, buttery, blends great, and DOES need a primer. Overall, this shadow is worth more than $1 lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this! I have a lot of eyeshadows so I wouldn't necessarily rush out to buy this if I ran out (and I probably won't run out of it any time soon), but it's a really nice quality eyeshadow particularly for the price. I think I got it for $1 on sale at Walgreen's. It's a nice all-over lid color for me for a quick look when I'm running late for class. It's not super dark, but you can definitely build it up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Mysticrhythm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has become my most worn eyeshadow, I use it probably 4 or 5 days out of the week. It's a lovely neutral, slightly shimmery taupe that's not too brown or warm. It applies smoothly and blends very well and doesn't crease (I do use E.L.F.s eyelid primer though, which is utterly AMAZING for its $1 price tag). You do have to be careful of the fallout from it when applying, but for the quality of it and its crazy affordable price point, it doesn't bother me in the least.

I like the slim, small packaging but it is hard to open at times without ruining my manicure...I have to use a barrette to pop it open. Not going to take a lippie off for that though, I can easily live with that at its low price.

Next time I'm at the store I'm going to buy backups, I love it that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by sunnygrl

This is the best taupe eyeshadow I have. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the eyeshadow that I use 5 days out of the week, if not more. It's a beautiful shimmery but not TOO shimmery taupe. More of a neutral brown taupe than a purple taupe. Wet N Wild shadows are so buttery and smooth, they're incredible. They have a little fallout but I can deal with it for the overall quality and price. This is a very wearable shade, it is a staple in my collection. I use it all over the lid with a matte brown in the crease. Makes a perfect neutral, every day eye look. I don't even know what I did before I had this eyeshadow.