October 30, 2014 | 1527 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I remember correctly, I think I paid roughly a dollar for this and I am very happy with it! Its a nice soft brown color. I like this shade to create a gentle smokey eye for every day and it is super quick too. The shade blends easily and you don't need a lot of it to get good pigmentation. A product I plan on buying again and I recommend to anyone looking for a cheap eye shadow that is of good quality too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by fatimaxsheikh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent product with great pigmentation and color pay off. An excellent dupe for MAC Party All Night which is a personal favorite, however, I am not a fan of the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

Nice, solid taupe eyeshadow. Great for simple eyes with thick, full lashes and a bright lipstick. This was my first eyeshadow single from Wet 'n' Wild and I give it a thumbs up. Very lovely, soft and pigmented. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Susiedbc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful in my crease! Wish I never bought UD naked basics!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shadow is good quality as I found that all wet 'n wild eye shadows are. It's a pretty, shimmery taupe shade. For some reason this particular color look crepey on my eye lids. Just not flattering as an all over wash for me. Maybe the shimmer. But I have other shimmer shadows that don't give me that problem. It is ok in the crease. Pretty color but for some resaon this one eye shadow didn't quite work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this when I first got it. I've since had a change of heart. It isn't as pigmented as I was expecting, but I really like it. I wear a lot of matte shadows and this shimmery shade is a great complement! Speaking of shimmery, this is a great shimmer level IMO. Some WnW shades are VERY shimmery/glittery. This one is perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this at the same time I bought WnW Brulee. The pair nicely together. However, whenever I use this Nutty color -- my eyes look super tired. It is such a beautiful color but on me the pigment isn't that great. I use it as an all over lid color and those are the days I look tired in my eyes. When I use it as a crease color, it's better. So, I'll just stick with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

The perfect shade of eye shadow for my NC20-25 skintone and blue eyes! But I'm pretty sure this color would look great on anyone, it's that awesome. What can I say that hasn't already been mentioned by the hundreds of rave reviews on here?!

Price is awesome and very affordable, packaging leaves a bit to be desired but for $1 on clearance I'm not complaining about the minimalist packaging because I would be willing to pay ten times the price for the quality of this e.s, it honestly rivals UD for me.

Pigmentation is sooo buttery smooth and blendable; but not overly soft or powdery! The color is a taupe, shimmery, midtone-brown that I reach for on the daily because it's natural looking and perfect for a simple eye look by sweeping it allover my eye lid or built up for night time by adding some black e.s to my outer corners and a highlight.

The point is that this UD addict has found some surprising competition from a cheapie drugstore shadow and lately my Naked2 palette has been collecting dust because this e.s is all I need for a one-sweep and I'm out the door look!!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Such a gorgeous taupe color, and at 1/2 the normal (and already very affordable) price, I couldn't resist. I dislike the packaging because it's hard to open, but it is worth the soft, smooth and pigmented color that this shade provides. I have a few similar shades in palettes but for these little singles are great storage and travel wise. If the store had a few more in stock I would have grabbed them all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful neutral taupe on my medium skintone and it is super cheap! It blends well with both my finger and eyeshadow brush and has good longevity on my oily lids. It really helps to open up the eye area and when blended with darker shades,makes a good base shadow. Very flattering with my brown eyes and is a great daily color for me to use.