Beyoncé Heat

3.2

on 12/17/2013 4:35:00 PM

To me this smells spicy with a hint of sugar and the guys go crazzzzzzy over it :-)

on 3/11/2013 1:44:00 AM

Really like this perfume sometimes. Its not my daily go to fragrance because I normally wear fruity scents. I purchase this perfume at marshalls or tjmaxx because they are sold from 19.99-24.99 for a 3.4 fl oz.

on 2/7/2013 4:50:00 PM

I'm late to the party with this one, but better late than never. This was a blind buy for me from Walgreens and I was pleasantly surprised. The first spray is strong, but carmelized peach quickly morphs into vanilla, creamy musk and blond ambery wood notes. Your body chemistry will either pick up the sweet fruity notes or the woody/creamy notes. Mine favors the woody creaminess, and as it dries down it's a beautiful scent. It's a shame that there is little, if any sillage after fifteen minutes on your skin, and I wish I could locate the body lotion so that I could layer it and it would last longer. I think the bottle is beautiful, and I find the scent reminds me slightly of Sonia Rykiels' signature eau de parfum, if only for the sweetness and the blond wood notes. "Heat" is sweet, but not lil' kiddle sweet. It's more of an incensey sweetness, the kind you'd smell in a new age shop or a head shop. In fact, at first spray, it was like "instant head shop, 1975." lol But that's not a bad thing if you have the body chemistry for hippie oils. And again, don't saturate yourself in this - a little spray or two on the inner arm goes a long way.

on 2/6/2013 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I don't write reviews very often but here goes. This stuff SUCKS. No way in the world does Beyonce wear or even like this crap. When you spray it on your skin it has the toilet type smell to it. I kept trying it out thinking i was imagining it, but I wasn't. It's a sweet dark fragrance with a horrible after smell. I got this for Christmas and thinking that I liked it, my mom got me the huge 3.4 ounce again for my birthday. I wish I could get rid of this stuff without wasting the money that was spent on it. But considering how cheap it's going for on Amazon, I think I'd be better off just passing it off as a gift to someone I secretly hate

on 12/28/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Kind of stinky. Smells like a bad imitation (impression) perfume from the dollar store.

on 12/28/2012 11:29:00 PM

Not a pleasant smell at all.
Threw the bottle away after the first spray.
Smells cheap.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Overall the package is a little cheap the fragrance is not disappointing its very pleasant it has a very good smell which I smell blueberry mixed with cotton candy vanilla similar to Rihanna rebel fleur just softer I love this much more I really recommend this

on 9/11/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just got this from my mom. Someone bought her a gift set with the lotion, shower gel, hand cream, and the perfume. She thought I'd like it and if not she would keep it. I don't like the bottle and it was so hard to get it out of the packaging. I thought with it being so dark it would smell awful. I am not big on perfumes that aren't fruity and very sugary. I just can't stand floral or "grown up" scents, they make me feel sick.

So I smelled this out of the bottle and it was not good. I thought I would absolutely not like it but I sprayed it on once anyway. After a few minutes it totally transformed into this soft, fruity, woodsy, vanilla scent that's wonderful IMO. I have been looking for a perfume that smells similar to this. It lasts as well and I smell it on myself which is great cuz I really like it.

Idk if I would purchase the full bottle because there are so many other perfumes I would like to try but I would recommend it.

on 7/26/2012 9:34:00 AM

Well, this was pretty awful. There was a moment in time when Jennifer Lopez combined fruity with vanillic/wood base, packaged it beautifully, and it went well. Flankers began to churn off the J.Lo assembly line - fruits tweaked, different wood combos, different balances. But while they began to melt together into a fruity/vanillic whole (Miami Glow After Dark Live) I'll give her this: the juice was of decent quality, solid sillage and concentration, beautiful bottles, and they smelled nice.

Unfortunately, a trend was born.

Years later, we have the degradation of Beyonce Heat. it's an ugly bottle. The quality of the fragrance is terrible -- watered down synthetics. And the actual fragrance - bleahh. Nutrasweet-bitter, faux vanillic (the bad "vanilla" of cheap, sugar-free syrups is the closest analogue) poured into vat "fruity."

It's not just that every celebrity is doing it, or that Beyonce did this so badly (though both those things are true). It's that I am pretty sure Beyonce, in her normal life, smells fantastic and has very distinctive and interesting taste in fragrance, just as she does in clothes, music, houses, cars, hair styles, and life in general. She doesn't wear this.

She doesn't wear anything even like this.

And she had an opportunity we at the Frag Board would kill for -- the chance to MAKE HER OWN PERFUME!!!! To have it be what she wanted. She could take all the notes she loves wearing, make perfumers come to her with their little sample ingredient vials, hand them bits and drops of things she liked the smell of... till she had the most fantastic version. She could make something she'd always wanted to wear for herself. And once again, she'd have produced something wildly, wierdly, gorgeously her own.

Instead... we have the drug store lurker "Heat." What a wasted opportunity.

Beyonce is rubbish as is her fragrance. This is all part of their "agenda".

Popular Fragrances