October 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by 0214valentino

I don't know if this product is suppose to be used as a facial moisturizer, but I use it anyways every morning after shower. I find this product very refreshing to my face because it chills my face after I applied it. I have a very sensitive skin. My face itches every time i go out and it's all hot and dusty, but not since I used this product. I've been looking for a long time for a product like this that doesn't leave that sticky and oily look in my face. My dry face was all gone after I used this product. It keeps my face moisturize all day long.

For a guy like me, I will buy this product again. It is expensive but it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

This is what tattoo parlours are telling you to put on your new ink these days. For that it's fine - it burns slightly, but only for a moment, and it does soothe that new-tattoo itch a bit. I find that my nails don't break if I use this once daily, and a couple of layers control the scaly patch behind one ear for several hours. I like that it's fundamentally unscented - there is a slight "natural" scent that fades quickly, but nothing that would set off scent allergies or clash with perfume. What I don't like - the slight sticky residue and the price: i paid almost C$13 for a normal-sized bottle! Geez. I might pack this away for the next tattoo and go back to St. Ives 24 Hour Moisture for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by divineviandi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lovely product. My skin feels amazing. It's nice to have the 532 ml size. I can use this generously without feeling worried about running out. This product also came with a bonus trial size (71 ml) which is great to take when I travel.

Smells nice. (officially? "fragrance free")

I like a simple regime in the morning and the Aveeno fits the bill.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Rina7

I wash my hands dozens of times a day because of my dog. Despite multiple applications of my regular lotion, my hands became severely dry, with cracked cuticles. After several days of using Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion, my hands are finally starting to heal. It leaves a smooth, soft, non-sticky/non-greasy film that lasts through several washes. I still have to re-apply a couple of times a day because of all the washings (not a big deal) and remember to thoroughly clean my hands with soap before cleaning my contact lenses at night. There are other products that last through washings, a lot more expensive than this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by swtkisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent for dry and sensitive skin. Keeps my eczema-prone skin moisturized between daily showers, so no reapplying for an entire day. How wonderful is that? This works equally well on the face and the body. I can only speak for the winter months, however. The downside? This leaves an un-absorbed lotion feel on my skin akin to freshly-applied sunblock. The fact that it is one in a million lotions that doesn't irritate my skin, however, wins me over. will repurchase.