April 24, 2014 | 1886 users online

Blush - Yves Saint Laurent - Creme de blush LE

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in #5 fuschia temptation.
I love the subtle smell and the creamy texture! Aah, it's so smooth!
I also love the flashy packaging and that it lasts all day on me AND it's super buildable- the colour is really intense but I wear only a small dot to make it look natural.
I would repurchase this and I really want to try some other colours aswell. Too bad that there's not much product in the package.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by scunagorelik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Expensive? YES. Value for Money? Poor. Quality of Product? AMAZING. I have this in #1 (the peachy one) and i really look forward to applying it. I use it sparingly because it's so expensive, and why it's not an overall 5 for me. To be fair, the only other cream blushers I have are the NYX creams (greasy and heavy on my cheeks. ick) and the MUFE cream in the pump bottle (trial size; ok color, very very pigmented, difficult to apply nicely).

What i love about the YSL is that it's hard to mess up.
(I usually make a mess with the NYX and MUFE cream blushes and wind up looking like Baby Jane in that scary Bette Davis movie.)

Yes, the packaging of the YSL is hard to work with, but this morning I dipped my real techniques stippling brush (perfect size for the YSL pot) into it, lifted just a but of product and applied to cheeks in a circular motion and the result was awesome...i think it took 5 years off my face!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE!! I MUST GET ALL COLOURS!! It's not like the ELF cream blusher or the Maybelline Bouncy Blush.. it's not clay dough... this is a soft very creamy blush... the scent is rose water.. I love it.. it's buildable and super blendable,, best cream blusher that I own... The only negative is that pot is tiny,, the same size as their cream eyeshadows.. I love them all though,, will be buying them all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

This is no better than Revlon cream blush in terms of texture and color saturation. The jar is very elegant but impractical. The square top needs to be screwed on just so, or it looks uneven. The metal top becomes a magnet for fingerprints and smudge. The well containingh the product is narrow and somewhat deep so you need to use a brush or you will wind up with blush under your nails. Not that much product for the price. Overall, a dismal disappointment. Even the peach shade I got was pretty blah.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by saraide1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The color, texture, and overall elegance of this product cannot be denied. I wear #2 and it's a beautiful warm pink on my pale skin. However, I had to take to the interwebs to complain about this product's staying power: It fades to basically nothing in a few hours. I have tried everything -- primers, different moisturizers, applying with a brush versus fingers -- and am at an absolute loss. I've worn several brands of creme blushers before (Fusion, MAC, Urban Decay, etc.) and never experienced such fast or severe fading. I'm incredibly disappointed, as otherwise, this would have be a favorite product!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Peri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this blush! I bought it in # 6 Rouge Passion (bright red) on an absolute whim in Bloomingdales over the weekend (literally in two minutes flat. it was purchased) but I'm really happy I did because I noticed right away how healthy and vibrant it made me look. I always gravitate toward red-hued blush, as it always giver my light-medium skin a healthy, chic flush. The product is definitely powdery but blendable, and it's totally buildable, too. I like that it's an all-season blush and it'll look just as great in the winter as it does now. The price is definitely a bit steep, but a little goes a long way.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by frckls

I'm NC30 and leans yellow. I have this in #1 Velvety Peach.
I have to say that I really love this stuff. It feels like mousse and seems like it "seeps" into my skin. Not dewy, no sheen, not flat matte, but really natural. Just like it's the color of my skin. Very blendable and I always do it with fingers, and it always blends seamlessly with Benefit Hoola I use to contour beforehand. Oh. And it lasts a good 8-hours, if not more. SCORE.

PS: The real pot is super tiny and it's filthy pricey here in the Netherlands (as the case with all cosmetic products), but I manage to get it on 25% discount if buying 2 products. My girlfriend got a Guerlain shadow palette, I got this. Plus, I've had it for a good 3-mo and I haven't even gotten to half the pot. Everybody's happy. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this product. It works so well on many levels. It blends smoothly, lasts all day, looks natural, has great shades and best of all, doesn't break me out. The majority of even oil-free blushes break me out, such as Nars and Clinique. I was using the Sephora stain only, since anything else gave me cysts. After months of use, no breakouts! It's rediculously expensive, but since the positive qualities are so rare, I would definitely buy again. Rose is a corally pink on me whereas praline is dusty rose. Both perfect with my very pale, yellow-toned skin. No muddiness! A very dependable, impressive blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I am in love with this blush in Audacious Orange. Wow. A tiny little dab will do to give me my cheeks the perfect amount of color to instantly make me look radiant and energized. Don't be put off by how orange this is in the pan because it is much less dramatic on. The packaging is insanely adorable, perfect for travel and fun to play with in my purse makeup bag.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by epicmyth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for a few years now since Benefit stupidly discontinued Cheekies and I can't recommend it enough. It goes from a cream to powder finish, has a delicious smell and lasts all day. The colours are off putting in the pot but they go on the skin beautifully. I love the packaging, the pot looks magic in my makeup box :) It is expensive but you only need a small amount so it lasts ages. My skin is sensitive but I've had no reaction to it all. I will buy this again and again! Well... Unless Benefit bring back Cheekies.