April 24, 2014 | 1384 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good product, a bit pricey, though. Awesome for concealing acne, especially if you have yellow skin tones. I wouldn't recommend using it on peeling skin or undereyes, as it is very drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Kylaah27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I feel like this concealer worked better than the actual foundation but yet again, after a couple of hours it slide right off and looked worse than my acne without make-up. Doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

Very convenient for spot treatment. Great price. Covers decently and is buildable. Helps clear up the spot faster. It's everything you could ask for. I really like it because it helps me to stretch the use of my pricier HG concealer, MUFE's full cover.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by pupylove94

Too thin that it doesn't even cover anything. It's a bit expensive for that little amount of liquid though I like how there's a sponge at the tip of the pen. Doesn't help improve my acne scars either

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by elizaturner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

THIS WAS TERRIBLE! By far the worst concealer I have ever used! It was so thin, and you had to put a ton on if you wanted it to do anything. It also oxidized really bad and turned orange. It was a flaky mess too! And it didn't do anything for clearing up blemishes... DO. NOT. BUY. THIS.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Hippiejazzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this concealer! It matches my skin perfectly. I have Light 10. Works great for covering blemishes and even out red skin tone and acne scars in my T-zone. Doesn't make me break out. I don't think it heals blemishes but it covers well.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by HausofBellissima

I do have acneprone skin and hyperpigmentation so I was hoping this product would help both cases, but I find it is very hard to blend. It dries almost immediately after you apply it and if you do try to blend it comes right off. I tried patting it on too, but it looks cakey and dries very visible. I just find it is too thin and not creamy enough. I am not really keen on the idea of a twist up packaging as it is very messy and can store bacteria. I would look other places for a concealer with more hope. Back on the hunt for my HG again..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

if you layer it it will do the trick. i still want to try the sonia kashuk concealer palette, but i am using this for right now

PROS: blends wonderfully. covers blemishes okay, doesnt make them worse :)

CONS: messy packaging; medium coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by diamondsinthegrass

Doesn't really do much. As many reviewers said, it's a thin consistency, so you really want to just pat and not rub to apply. Rubbing just makes it come off. Beyond that, it says that it's for blemishes, but it's too thin to actually hide anything. Maybe some skin discoloration. Unfortunately, it has salicylic acid (not enough to do anything, but enough to irritate the eye), so it can't be used for undereye circles or darkness. It also turns to this powdery finish once it settles which serves as a glaring sign to point out any acne, and it doesn't stay on for long.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by EmmaLouise18

I was really hoping that this product would impress me more than it did. I have moderate acne and wanted a concealer that didn't clog my pores. From the start I wasn't expecting my acne to clear up, and it didn't, so I guess that's a plus. But I have problems with the other areas. First, to get the product out, you twist the bottom which raises a lever that pushes out the concealer. So I started twisting...and kept twisting. Half the tube was gone before any concealer came out! It was almost seven dollars for half of what I anticipated getting-which wasn't nearly as much as say, the Covergirl Invisible Concealer. The color on me was okay, it was the application that threw me off. It doesn't blend very well at all, and cakes up quickly after you apply it. With raised acne, it makes that ungodly ring around the blemish, and doesn't cancel out any redness. When I went to blend it out, it dried and seperated on my face, so I was literally picking off concealer from my face. I can use it on small spots on the outside of my face, and it works okay as an under eye concealer, but that is about it. I was disappointed with this product