December 19, 2014 | 1581 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Just meh... did nothing much and didn't stick to my eyelashes, whether or not I primed them. Definitely did not look like I had falsies on... but that's my fault for being drawn by the cute purple colour of the tube and the glamorous mascara name.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara gives my lashes great length and volume. It doesn't clump or flake. Definitely my favourite mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by kaylabrent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I buy this mascara as my cheaper back up one. I normally use Benefit's "They're Real" which is pricey but amazing. For a drugstore mascara, this one is defiantly my fav along with maybe lines other mascara called "Pumped Up Colossal Lash" or something of that sort. This was the first mascara I ever solidly used and I still use it today. It doesn't clump and goes on nicely, especially on bottom lashes (what I mostly use it for). The only thing I would say negatively toward this product is that the waterproof version is quite wet when first opened. Overall great product though:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by foamfan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm picky about mascaras. I don't want an overly dramatic look, just 'my-lashes-but better.' I also want it to wash off simply with a facial cleanser and not leave a huge mess behind. Not to mention, I don't want any flaking off during the day, because I wear glasses. This one meets all my needs. Not as glam as BeneFit's mascaras....but doesn't hurt the pocketbook, either. I will definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by rfoss16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara because my friend had raved to me about it and because it doesn't contain parabens and is reasonably priced. Unfortunately, it did not work for me. I have long lashes and all this mascara seemed to do was make them blacker and unattractively clumpy/spidery. My lashes would get all criss-crosssed after wearing sunglasses when wearing this mascara. It smudged a lot on me too, whereas my friend experiences zero smudging and nice volume from it.

I've been exclusively wearing tubing mascaras for several years now, but gave this one a shot because I was hoping maybe it would work as well for me as it did for my friend and that I could save a few bucks on mascara. If you normally don't have smudging with mascaras and lashes on the shorter side, then this may work for you. Otherwise I wouldn't waste my money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Emsabells

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I like this mascara, it's a pretty good drugstore mascara. It adds length to my lashes, it can come out a little bit clumpy, but a quick brush through can sort that out. It definitely holds a curl, and its a good all-rounder. However, I've noticed it does get flaky after a while, and can smudge quite easily. It's good, but I don't think I'd repurchase as there are other mascaras I want to try, but I would recommend for a good everyday mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Alinaanaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like it . It does get clumpy if you put on too many coats but it does separate and give me length and some volume and overall it doesn't weight down my lashes and keeps my curl all day

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by machristeenie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara I ever tried, and now my HG non waterproof mascara! The first few weeks I put it on, everybody thought I was wearing falsies... even my boyfriend thought I started wearing falsies. This mascara holds the curl very well, and makes your lashes noticeably long and thick. I went to the caribbean and used this for months, and I have no complaints, except just don't use it on a rainy day :) I didn't notice flaking after 12-14 hours in school or work. To sum it all up, my best friend even exclaimed, "why are your eyelashes sooo amazing?!"...and that's how this mascara acquired the title HG for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by mew900

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this mascara but during the day it like smudges so try not to pu the water proof one on your bottom lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by yejmin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the flared mascarra and I love it. This mascarra volumises and lengthens my eyelashes and holds for the whole day.