October 31, 2014 | 918 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Shiahyr

Great Eyeliner! I have been using it for about a week now and I love it. It doesn't smudge, very pigmented and wears for a long time. Before that, I tried Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (did not like it and returned it to Sephora), and Maybeline gel eyeliner which I liked a lot it was very pigmented with minimal smudging, but it still smudged and dried out. I feel it's better much than the Bobbi Brown liner for me, and it only cost $3! lol :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by yunisu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got the cream eyeliner in black and retails for SGD$7.00 in my country.

Much as I would like to love this product, I'm sad to say I won't be purchasing it again. FYI - I have really oily lids; none of the eyeliners I have purchased have lasted more than 5 hours on me (except KATE KANEBO super slim eyeliner)!

Pros:
+ Very creamy consistency, I love creamy formulas!
+ Easy to apply (I did not use their angled eyeliner provided, I used Real Techniques silicon eyeliner brush)
+ Able to control amount of eyeliner you want (heavy or thin line, cat eye flick etc)
+ Pigmented - very black, just like the way I like it to be.

Cons:
- Smudged after 5 hours (mostly due to my oily lids - I put an eye primer before applying and sadly it did not last on me all day)

I really wish to LOVE this product because finally I chanced upon an eyeliner that has the exact creamy formula that I want but it just wouldn't last on me all day! So a no-go for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

*black one* I have used the wet n wild one with poor results. purchased this out of curiosity. WOW.... where have you been? !?!? This cream eyeliner is opaque, creamy and affordable. hasn't dried up at all after 4 months!! still creamy as if I bought it today. pass up wet n wild and head up to the elf counter and get one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Timeslikethese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was a bit nervous about trying cream eyeliner, but ELF were having a 50% off sale so I figured it was a good time to try and I found a super cheap (49p!) bent eyeliner brush in a local bargain shop. So, I was good to go!

I've been using a felt tip style eyeliner for my upper lids as I find liquid liner a bit fiddly and easy to mess up. But the felt liner has been irritating my eyes a bit so I've been struggling with slightly wonky liquid liner or stinging eyes...

Anyway, life story over - this is where cream liner comes in. I took the plunge and I have no idea why I was so nervous about trying it. It's so easy to use, gives a really great look with minimal effort and the ELF cream liner has great staying power. No smudging or irritation, just neat and pretty little wings.

I am converted! Another ELF favourite.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I have this in black and I've only used this a few times but every time I've used it, it smudges everywhere. I also find it too creamy to apply in a neat sharp line like I like my winged liner. For these reasons I don't find myself reaching for it very much, preferring my Maybelline Gel Liner instead. This is good value for the price however.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner was a miss for me because it didn't live up to its claims of being waterproof. I have very watery eyes and while the eyeliner didn't irritate them, it ended up under my eyes. No flakes, it just doesn't stay. It lasted about 4 hours on me before it started to degrade. I recommend this to anyone starting out with eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by imotchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I decided to try out this eyeliner due to the low cost. I've been a loyal liquid eyeliner user for years, but due to allergies and sensitive eyes I wanted to see how a cream would work out for me. Glad to say I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product! It's heavily pigmented, good staying power, and only a little is needed for each application.

A lot to be said for the method of application as well. The small angled brush it comes with works great for me. I can get the pigment over my lash line and create a defined wing, which I thought was only possible with a liquid liner brush.

For anyone else with allergies/sensitivity - I've had no issues so far, and it's managed to stay in place after a day of hayfever and fairly watery eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Holagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this E.L.F Cream Eyeliner in Black about two weeks ago and when i first tried it it seemed good,i loved how it looked and i tested if it was smudge proof like it says on the box and see that it didn't smudge easily and the next few days i would wear it and through out the day it smudge a lil bit around my eyelids and in the bottom sides of my eyes,i was kinda upset because i was hopping it would of stay a lil bit longer but i love how creamy and dark it is.The price was ok i guess,it cost me $2.99 at my local walgreens,the package looks nice i like it.I would love it if is was waterproof..its a love and hate i have for this Cream Eyeliner:]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this 3 times now and it's fabulous. Great pigmentation, stays on all day, it's the deepest black and if stored right it doesn't dry out. I have used this in the black, purple and brown color. I wasn't crazy about the brown but the purple and black are really great and worth the $3 price tag. I use it with a liner brush and it just glides, I always keep one as backup because it's one of the staples in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by KwonCheRen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product , it's very creamy and stays on very well even in water and is quite smudge proof.
I have it in black and use it all the time both on the waterline and on the lid, works well with me.
Easy to use , good price (6$ i think here in sweden) alot of pigment !
recomend