September 21, 2014 | 948 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner was a miss for me because it didn't live up to its claims of being waterproof. I have very watery eyes and while the eyeliner didn't irritate them, it ended up under my eyes. No flakes, it just doesn't stay. It lasted about 4 hours on me before it started to degrade. I recommend this to anyone starting out with eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by imotchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I decided to try out this eyeliner due to the low cost. I've been a loyal liquid eyeliner user for years, but due to allergies and sensitive eyes I wanted to see how a cream would work out for me. Glad to say I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product! It's heavily pigmented, good staying power, and only a little is needed for each application.

A lot to be said for the method of application as well. The small angled brush it comes with works great for me. I can get the pigment over my lash line and create a defined wing, which I thought was only possible with a liquid liner brush.

For anyone else with allergies/sensitivity - I've had no issues so far, and it's managed to stay in place after a day of hayfever and fairly watery eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Holagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this E.L.F Cream Eyeliner in Black about two weeks ago and when i first tried it it seemed good,i loved how it looked and i tested if it was smudge proof like it says on the box and see that it didn't smudge easily and the next few days i would wear it and through out the day it smudge a lil bit around my eyelids and in the bottom sides of my eyes,i was kinda upset because i was hopping it would of stay a lil bit longer but i love how creamy and dark it is.The price was ok i guess,it cost me $2.99 at my local walgreens,the package looks nice i like it.I would love it if is was waterproof..its a love and hate i have for this Cream Eyeliner:]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this 3 times now and it's fabulous. Great pigmentation, stays on all day, it's the deepest black and if stored right it doesn't dry out. I have used this in the black, purple and brown color. I wasn't crazy about the brown but the purple and black are really great and worth the $3 price tag. I use it with a liner brush and it just glides, I always keep one as backup because it's one of the staples in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by KwonCheRen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product , it's very creamy and stays on very well even in water and is quite smudge proof.
I have it in black and use it all the time both on the waterline and on the lid, works well with me.
Easy to use , good price (6$ i think here in sweden) alot of pigment !
recomend

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through 3 of these and it's a great eyeliner it really does stay on it does not move and mine never dried out it kept mine tightly sealed and it worked I've never tried the other colors only black great for a cat eye!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Iamdebi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this stuff. First off, nothing comes close to it on price. I love finding affordable products that work great. Application is smooth and easy. Color is opaque and highly pigmented. Wear is exceptional! I have dry-ish skin and there is no flaking or smudging. It's the only eyeliner I have that doesn't flake or rub off after a couple hours. And amazingly, it's somehow really easy to remove at the end of the day. My ONLY complaint would be that the pot tends to dry up a bit after opening. I usually have to scrape off a small layer to get down to the creamier stuff. Still, it lasts a good while and for $3 I could buy several for the price of other cream liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Lizpaola25

I own these in every color. I sometimes use these as a base for my eyeshadow or as cream eyeshadows. They are long lasting. Will def but again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite look is red lipstick and winged liner, so I use this eyeliner almost everyday. I've tried many methods, and for me cream liner and an angle brush is the way to go. The ELF liner is very long lasting. (even after using water and soap its still mostly there). I haven't tried it on my waterline, so I don't know if it works for that. I've had my pot for several months and I haven't really noticed it drying out. The texture is not super creamy like the maybelline 24hr eye studio whatever; its a bit more solid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is definitely creamier than Mac's fluid liner but I like it like that. I use this eyeliner to tight line and it does not disappoint. At $3 you can't go wrong. I bought it on sale so it was like $1.50 - such a good value!