E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This eyeliner is definitely a must have. Its super affordable, long lasting & super black and easy to apply. what else can you ask for? I actually find myself using this more often then I would some of the higher end eyeliners like the Nars eye paint in black valley.

on 4/22/2015 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I love this eyeliner once i used it the first. I also love the brush applicator it comes with.The texture of the eyeliner is indeed creamy and smooth. Its easy and quick to put on. And at $3 i will diffidently pick up more as long as i live.

on 4/20/2015 8:26:00 AM

Having used this eyeliner for a few months now, I figured it was time to finally write a review.

As any eyeliner-wearing person knows, finding The One is no easy task, especially if your skin is anything but normal. I had been using the Maybelline gel liner but due to its tendency to dry out, I was desperate for other options. Then I came upon ELF's in a review and thought of trying it out, the price being its most attractive factor.

ELF's cream eyeliner needs a few test runs before you can figure it out. Getting a blackest black line is not an option unless you're okay with the pigment smudging and smearing across your crease. But a decent black line was enough for me and the color stayed put for the entire duration of its wear. The longest was 10+ hours in hot weather. Unfortunately the color will not last along the waterline so if you're looking for longetivity in that area, this won't be the eyeliner for you.

on 4/10/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This liner is excellent! I have the Black & Coffee ones. The Coffee I don't use as eyeliner; I've been using it as a ABH dupe for dip brow for my eyebrows & for that purpose it is wonderful! I use the bent elf eyeliner brush & Black elf creme eyeliner a lot because it's waterproof & stays in place well. I prefer my Tarte Clay Paint liner to this, but this is one of my fave eyeliners. The brush it comes with is functional & it is $3! Elf is cruelty-free & I got this from their website. This is a staple in my makeup collection. If it dries out I will definitely repurchase this. I am so impressed w elf products in general, elf makes up about half of my entire makeup collection.

on 3/22/2015 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a gel eyeliner (The only type I use)

This eyeliner comes in many colours.black,copper , coffee, golden, blue , purple etc. I buy it off this site called iherb. you can go on there to look at all the colours.

I own black, copper, golden, coffee, metallic olive and gunmetal.

these eyeliners are cheap about $5 each because the site says they are $3 but when converted to nz money they are probly about $5 or maybe slightly less. since they are cheap i brought many colours.

I brought a seperate brush off there site to apply the eyeliner with even though it comes with one.I dont like the one it comes with.I brought the E.L.F . Cosmetics, Studio, Small Smudge Brush.

In terms of the product i would compare it to the maybelline gel eyeliner. the difference with this product that its way cheaper and comes in many more colours!

E.L.F products in New Zealand are sold at kmart. But kmart doesnt stock all the products so I buy from the online site iherb which sells lots of makeup and much more.

feel free to email me to ask questions.
emilyemilyworld@outlook.com - Here to help :)

good luck

on 3/12/2015 7:37:00 PM

Have tried other "gel" liners, and should have given up, but Elf delivers, although it is not perfect. Not perfect because maybe I put too much product on eyeliner brush and it "balls up, " but I'm getting the hang of it. I guess I didn't expect it to "smooth out" during application? But, it does.

A gel liner is NOT like a liquid liner (need a surgeon,s hands to apply those....), nor a pencil, which, no matter what quality, seems transparent to me, like NOT THERE, no matter what the pencil looked like. Darn. So, I tried the gel Elf.

I bought it in many colors (coffee, grey, olive metallic, bronze, ) and they all seem to work the same; sometimes different colors do not, but these all behave the same way.

The brush included was too thick and short for me if/when I want a thin line, so am using a regular eyeliner (sable) brush.

If it "skips, " just go over it again. Or go over it with another Elf color if you wish.

This eyeliner lasts for me, and it the only one I can successfully do the "cat wing" with precision; go figure. And, I have crows-feet.

The price is wonderful and the colors I bought are amazing with hazel eyes.

I'd say, "go for it, " you have nothing to lose.

(Oh, be sure you do the final 'click" to make sure the lid of the container is in place, to keep it from drying out.)

on 3/2/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in black and I really liked it! It's only three dollars, so I didn't expect it to be amazing, but honestly it's so good for something that cheap! I have super oily eyelids so sometimes it smudges, but it holds a lot better if I put it on over primer and eyeshadow. For three dollars, you might as well give it a chance, you'll probably like it!

on 2/22/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really didn't like this liner. I am a liquid liner girl but decided to give this a try since it's so cheap. The brush it comes with sucks. I feel like the gel never sets when i put it on. It's also the biggest pain to wash off. Ive tried EVERYTHING to get it off and it always leaves my eyes black :(

on 2/22/2015 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I bought several of these and they started off creamy and beautiful. But the jars don't seal properly and they dried out within weeks. It's like the plastic jars get cross threaded and then they never tighten down - you just keep turning the lid and it never stops turning. Too bad because the product is great but the packaging ruins it!

on 1/31/2015 9:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of the best make-up buys I have ever had. I bought this eyeliner for $3 and an angled eyeliner brush for $1.
I loved this eyeliner so much. It comes in a cute little pot that seals quite well, and hasn't dried out. It's easy to apply, it didn't drag on my eye. The color was nice and dark, a decent black (though not the darkest, I'll admit). And it lasted me about 5 hours before starting to flake and smudge.
I know that doesn't seem like very long, but this is a $3 eyeliner. 5 hours for $3 is impressive. Especially when I've tried $15-$20 products that smudged within minutes.
Overall, I was really happy and impressed with this cream eyeliner. I definitely recommend this to everyone, totally worth giving it a shot.