Essie Lollipop

4.7

on 11/1/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this nail polish!! it reminds me of hollywood glam red!! It looks lovely against my medium skin. So far it is my favorite essie red nail polish. Also it is very easy to apply, the consistency is very smooth and thin. I find I do my manicure in like 15 mins or less because of how easy it is to apply. Definitely recommend this gorgeous color.

on 8/2/2012 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In the store this looks like a beautiful pink red, even outside in natural light. Inside it's more of the candy cane red that Essie describes it as. I wish it was more of a bright pink red because those flatter my skin tone. As with 90% of Essie, it's a good polish.

on 5/20/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am in absolute love with Lollipop!! It's such a classy & simple color yet there's something so eye-catching & lovely about it. It has great opacity in one coat, perfection in two. Lollipop is a glossy, juicy red with a hint of orange in it. It's not quite a jelly finish, more like somewhere in the midst of a creme & a jelly, which gives it a juicy looking finish.
It wore for 3 days with no chips & very light tipwear and one slight chip on the 4th, which is a little less than average wear time for me but still great.
If you're hesitant about buying it because it seems like just another red, buy it!! It's fabulous.

on 4/26/2012 2:13:00 PM

I saw all the glowing reviews on this and thought "whatever, it's just red nail polish." Oh no. It is magic red nail polish!I had never bought Essie before because frankly, I think it's overpriced and none of their colors ever grabbed me enough to plunk down the cash. Well my hubs and I were in Target and it was my birthday, and there sat Essie Lollipop so I figured what the hell. Little did I know, it would become one of my all time favorites. The color..... everyone has already described very well and it IS all that AND a bag of chips. This coming from someone with well over a hundred bottles of nail polish. Also, I CAN'T BELIEVE how well this wears. I painted my nails a week ago with it and they look like they were done yesterday. I'm talking NO tip wear. I'm a believer!

on 4/13/2012 11:09:00 AM

Apparently I can't get enough of my reds. This is a fresh poppy red. All I needed to know is that it had a jelly finish. I am a sucker for that type of polish. What makes this extra great is that I'm good to go with two coats. This is a great shade to wear all year around.

on 1/6/2012 10:15:00 PM

Gorgeous and girly! I've been looking for a perfect red and haven't been happy with any of the colors I've come across. My boyfriend picked this out for me and I could not be happier. I was kind of wary about buying another Essie nail polish after buying Wicked and finding it difficult to apply... very goopy. But this one goes on very smoothly. Glad I gave it another chance! This is such a beautiful, bright, fun color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This red nail varnish is the best red I've ever used, I'm not usually a red girl because some can look tarty but this is a nice young fresh colour with a jelly finish just like a lollipop! It really looks nice on my cool toned pale skin. I've had it on for nearly a week without base or top coat and there's only minor tip wear on my medium length nails (with 2 coats). It's just like a nail varnish I had when I was little even the packaging

on 8/30/2011 12:48:00 PM

The PERFECT bright red. It leans poppy and is bright but no neon. I would say this is a dupe for Le metier de beaute's Ken downing LE color in Kontagious Koral except a tinge less coral and a tinge more opaque. Overall, I like lollipop better on my skin as it's a bit redder, deeper, and opaque. It's a bit more goopey than LMdB but other than that the consistency is perfect. Very opaque in 2 coats with a very nice cream-jelly finish.

on 8/3/2011 10:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Lollipop is a beautiful super shiny red, it's sort of a retro red and when worn with the proper outfit and makeup it looks gorgeus.
It's a must have for all women who like red polishes.

on 4/22/2011 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had this essie in the mini size and LOVED it! I eventually bought it in the full size and got it on sale because of a wonky brush. Nonetheless this polish is still amazing. The quality is just remarkable and the formula is very good. Its a very flattering red and a color I keep coming back to. It takes 2-3 coats to get the color but its worth it. The first coat dries dull so you need the second one to liven it up!

Popular Polishes