October 24, 2014 | 986 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Shine Sensational

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

I find these unbearably sticky -- like I've put glue on my lips. When they're done gluing my lips together, they leave behind really uneven patterns of wearing-off. I liked the minty flavour of the one, and the scent & shade of the Toffee one, but they're just unwearable to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by kasia5

Crushed candy is the only flavour I use and I rarely leave the house without it. I hope it never becomes discontinued, if it did I would stock up. Shine sensational is true to it's name. I didn't like the clear one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I love these! I have crushed candy, freshly sliced, mad about melon, glamorous guava, sweet indulgence, and watermelon. I love all of them! They're sheer and glossy, with a great smell and taste to them. I've gotten a lot of compliments when I've worn freshly sliced (which I'm low on and need to repurchase). It's a pale pink color that tastes and smells sooo good. Now, the one I don't like it the clear one. I don't remember the name (something to do with mints), but it dripped off my lips and down my face within a minute after putting it on. Needless to say, I tossed that one out. But I highly reccomend the others, especially freshly sliced and glamourous guava.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by chivi1912

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE this lip gloss!! I have it in the color sparkling grape and it's my every day lip gloss, when i don't know what lip gloss should go with what i'm wearing i just put this lippie on and i'm ready to go!!! i just put it in my purse and go on all day!! it's super shimmery, gives my lips a vivid color and mousturizes very well! it's not sticky at all and it lasts on me for 3 or 4 hrs but if i'm eating it just goes off. on me it has a pulmping effect also.

i love the plastic tube because it fits everywhere! i can put it in every purse i have and if it falls down it wont broke or anything! wich it's the worry i have in my dior lip glosses. by the way the scent it's AMAZING and i would totally repurchased it again, at least this scent.

yesterday i bought the glamorous guava and the cocoa fever so i would try those on and do a review some day soon!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyx

This Product I have in two colours Berry Bella and Glamorous Guava. About two years ago I bought a Cherry colour and Glamorous Guava. and I remember them being a bit more pigmented then they're now. Their both very sheer. I bought them thinking they would have a bit more colour than they did. They do smell amazing and they bring out a nice colour to your lips I feel like they enhance your lip colour a bit by bringing out your lip colour with a gloss finish. I tried them with one of my matte lipsticks and it really does make your lipstick look good. I recommend putting them over some of your lipsticks for a gloss finish look and not to mention the amazing smell that comes with it. Or simply wearing it by themselves is perfectly fine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I have the Taupey color which is the type of nude, shimmery gloss I normally wear. My HG is another ds brand and this looked so similar, plus I like slant tip applicators best for gloss. I likle swipe and go lip products too so this appeared to fit the bill. I like it enough, decent staying powder, nice shimmer yet no glitter npr frosty. Non offensive scent/taste. But this shade skews too cool, I prefer the shimmer be a bit warmer, more golden. Its not the fault of the product. In fact I plan to try other shades because I do like semi sheer lip glosses like these.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have this in 01 Minty Sheer & it's an average lip gloss. It's another one of your typical drugstore lip glosses. The gloss isn't thick or sticky & the shine is great; the shine is the only reason I use it because frankly, that's all it's good for. The colours aren't true or pigmented. It's definitely not the first (or second...) gloss I would reach for in my collection. I might use this over a lipstick for a shine or by itself if I'm going out for just a few hours. 01 Minty Sheer smells really good though! It has a nice mint smell that isn't obnoxious. I won't go out of my way to buy this lip gloss again unless I see it on sale/clearance.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by aznmonkey6

AWESOME lip gloss! I have it in tempting toffee and in cherry kiss. the CHERRY KISS is AMAZING. The consistency is great and I love the color. Its got that subtle tint of color so its great to pair with a lip stick or on its own for that "just bitten" look (as said by dulcecandy86). I only own those two colors, but the tempting toffee is a bit to dark for my lips b.c they are really pigmented. I wish the tube was bigger because the packaging is quite small, so you don't get too too much product. Overall, it is a100% repurchase. I like the scent (although some ppl may hate it).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a few of these scattered amongst my various handbags.

Great if you need a quick touchup, quite a sheer tint so the shades don't show much but that's OK as I usually use them to gloss over my lipstick anyhow. Nice and shiny with hardly any shimmer, just the way I like them.

Average staying power, not at all sticky and the range smells and tastes delicious. Very moisturising and not drying on my lips like some glosses.

My favourite is Glamorous Guava. I just love the smell and the taste ain't bad either.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by DanniMeowMeow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I quite like this gloss. I have four, in Glamorous Guava, Freshly Sliced, Peach Sorbet, and Cherry Bloom. Althought there is not alot of colour pay-off, it works nicley with a stain. It is my favourite 'boyfriend' lip gloss as it is moisturising, not too sticky, gives lips a great natural look and smells and tastes sweet :) will probably get one in every flavour as I am a collector :p