October 21, 2014 | 1649 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clarins - Instant Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kaelores

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You're not supposed to "Swipe" this off! You saturate a cotton round and lightly press and hold it on the eye for 10-20 seconds depending on how much makeup you have on and whether or not its waterproof! You shake it to mix the bi-phase and then use it that way. This is a great remover IF you use it properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff works really well for a natural product. It gets off my origins mascara which is not an easy task, I would not call it instant, but it works pretty quickly. I have tried jojoba oil and it just stings my eyes. This does not sting at all. Really good for sensitive eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by beautyinandout

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Not very tough on water-proof mascara - needs some rubbing to get it off, i guess not very instant as they claim.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by gracescarlett16

This is great for getting makeup off quickly and easy, and I love the way the product sits with half blue and half white.
However I feel that it is really greasy/oily and I don't use it as often in fear of breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by jezebellini

I love this eye make-up remover. Unlike many others I have tried, it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all. Does a decent job of removing mascara in a few swipes. I was worried I might find it too oily, but I haven't actually found it to be oily at all. Would highly recommend. Not cheap, but worth the price in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by GirlyNerdTV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I did finished an entire the product. I don't like it cause doesn't remove waterproof makeup in one swipe, it irritates my eyes and i don't think it supposed to be used everyday since it can cause breakouts around your eyes from the oils in the product but it doesn't let my eyeslashes fall off that easily so i don't am going to buy this product again.

On the packaging its written

"Clarins
Instant Make-Up Remover
Heavey Make-Up
Sensative Eyes 125ml 4.2 FL. Oz.

Shake well before use.
Non-oily, double formula lotion for instant eye makeup removal. Soak a cotton pad with product and gently cleanse eyelids and eyelashes. Use a seperate cotton pad for each eye. "

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Tigris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Does not burn my eyes at all like one of the reviewer said.

It removes all visible eye makeup in one (or two tops) swipe and is really gentle on the eye so I can literally just swipe over the entire eye. Eyes feel no different after using, but look clean.

Packaging is good. Only thing I wish is that it would remove more mascara, because I still shed mascara after I have used this product.

I would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Gulnur

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye makeup remover in the market that doesn't cause any allergic reaction on my overly sensitive eyes. I have been using this product for years and will use it as long as they produce.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Doratjie

I personally love this product! I have summed up some pros and cons for this product:

Pros:
1. Removes heavy eye makeup instantly.
2. Only few wipes needed.
3. Eye irritation free.
4. Lasts up to 4 months (if you use it everyday).

Cons:
1. Greasiness. But it has to be followed with a facial cleanse anyways, so it's not really a Con...
2. It's a lil expensive.

I strongly recommend this product to every girl, it's worth the money!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by missnz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is in my opinion one of the best eye makeup removers on the market. I like it because it does exactly what an eye makeup remover is supposed to do!!! And that is to remove all eye makeup effectively (without the need of rubbing or tugging at the skin) and to be gentle and non-irritating to even the most sensitive eyes (that's me!). I wear contact lenses every day and have always been prone to a lot of eye infections. I sometimes even get eczema around my eye area which can be painful and itchy but this never once stung or irritated me. It also saves me a lot of time because two or three swipes for each eye is all it takes to get all the makeup off. I highly recommend and will keep repurchasing :)