Burt's Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash

4.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, sucrose laurate, coco-betaine, betaine, coco-glucoside, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, glyceryl oleate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, rosemarinus officinalis, (rosemary) leaf extract,, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, melissa, officinalis (balm mint) extract, glycerin,, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, fragrance, glucose, sodium chloride, citric acid, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase

on 4/16/2012 4:54:00 AM

Whoa! Feels very cooling, so be warned! Cleanses well. I really like the scent and it's my favorite body wash to use after a morning workout. It's quite a wake-up!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG! Love this stuff!!! If you love mint, this is for youu!! Mint is my favorite smell and i love the tingly sensation it gives, i use the mint foot cream also!! It's organic too, so it's a plus!!

on 2/6/2012 12:24:00 AM

I really like peppermint-scented bath and shower products. The smell is so refreshing, especially after working out. However, this product caused me to break out on my back and shoulders. I did not like to see it go to waste, so I poured the remainder into an empty liquid soap bottle, and used it as a hand soap.

on 1/16/2012 5:36:00 AM

Love it! They don't sell it in my country but was lucky enough to find it in a parfumerie in France. I like the oily texture of the product and the way you feel extra clean after using it. Highly recommended for your shower after a good workout, you'll feel extra refreshed.
Add the fact that it has natural ingredients and costs almost nothing and you have a 5-star product, will repurchase (if I can find it!).

on 10/5/2011 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is my new favorite shower gel. I think I'm gonna stick to this for a long time. refreshing body very much with cleasing well.

on 10/2/2011 5:42:00 PM

I love this product because I feel so clean when I get out of the shower, and the peppermint smell is also nice. I would definitely repurchase.

on 9/29/2011 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is so refreshing to use. I look forward to showering when I use this product lol. its cleanses with out drying, is very natural and has an uplifting scent that wakes you up in the morning. it doesn't create a lot of foam but just enough lather so it's very gentle. highly recommended!

on 6/5/2011 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This smells soooooo good. I was like peppermint and rosemary...no way. I got it as a gift and then I smelled it and if this was edible I would eat it lol. It lathers so nicely! Great product. It's not my favorite ever but I like it a lot.

I have been testing this product for about a week, and it is just fabulous. Never would I have imagined purchasing something that smelled like peppermint (I mainly prefer amber fragrances) to lather up in, but the smell isn't too overbearing and the benefits are incredible. For once, I not only smell clean when I exit the shower, I also feel clean. Major plus! I've never been a devout follower of natural products; however I'm sold on this one. I had a few rough patches/acne scabs on the back of my upper arms that would not go away despite what lotions I tried. I used cocoa butter, and several others, thinking it would help, but no luck. Over a week's time, this body wash has made miraculous improvements in the texture and appearance of my skin in that area. I also consider this body wash a bargain at it's current price (I paid $7.97 at Wal-mart). After thinking back to how much I've forked out at Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret, this is certainly a buy, without the nasty chemicals (SLS and all the other junk) to worry about. Like I said earlier, not that I'm a natural junkie or anything but if it does a better job and is better for you than other washes, I'm totally up for trying it. Now, I'm looking forward to being the test dummy for other Burt's products that provide benefits for my skin and body rather than cheap fillers.

on 5/24/2011 11:07:00 PM

i love it!! best body wash i've ever used!! it leaves my skin really clean and soft,i don't even need to use body lotion,and it leaves my skin smelling really good

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products