September 18, 2014 | 1333 users online

Gels/Soaps - Burt's Bees - Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by windchimesss

Whoa! Feels very cooling, so be warned! Cleanses well. I really like the scent and it's my favorite body wash to use after a morning workout. It's quite a wake-up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by NataliaRivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG! Love this stuff!!! If you love mint, this is for youu!! Mint is my favorite smell and i love the tingly sensation it gives, i use the mint foot cream also!! It's organic too, so it's a plus!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by moggi

I really like peppermint-scented bath and shower products. The smell is so refreshing, especially after working out. However, this product caused me to break out on my back and shoulders. I did not like to see it go to waste, so I poured the remainder into an empty liquid soap bottle, and used it as a hand soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Danoon

Love it! They don't sell it in my country but was lucky enough to find it in a parfumerie in France. I like the oily texture of the product and the way you feel extra clean after using it. Highly recommended for your shower after a good workout, you'll feel extra refreshed.
Add the fact that it has natural ingredients and costs almost nothing and you have a 5-star product, will repurchase (if I can find it!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

this is my new favorite shower gel. I think I'm gonna stick to this for a long time. refreshing body very much with cleasing well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ADoyle90815

I love this product because I feel so clean when I get out of the shower, and the peppermint smell is also nice. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is so refreshing to use. I look forward to showering when I use this product lol. its cleanses with out drying, is very natural and has an uplifting scent that wakes you up in the morning. it doesn't create a lot of foam but just enough lather so it's very gentle. highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells soooooo good. I was like peppermint and rosemary...no way. I got it as a gift and then I smelled it and if this was edible I would eat it lol. It lathers so nicely! Great product. It's not my favorite ever but I like it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ceruleancharm

I have been testing this product for about a week, and it is just fabulous. Never would I have imagined purchasing something that smelled like peppermint (I mainly prefer amber fragrances) to lather up in, but the smell isn't too overbearing and the benefits are incredible. For once, I not only smell clean when I exit the shower, I also feel clean. Major plus! I've never been a devout follower of natural products; however I'm sold on this one. I had a few rough patches/acne scabs on the back of my upper arms that would not go away despite what lotions I tried. I used cocoa butter, and several others, thinking it would help, but no luck. Over a week's time, this body wash has made miraculous improvements in the texture and appearance of my skin in that area. I also consider this body wash a bargain at it's current price (I paid $7.97 at Wal-mart). After thinking back to how much I've forked out at Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret, this is certainly a buy, without the nasty chemicals (SLS and all the other junk) to worry about. Like I said earlier, not that I'm a natural junkie or anything but if it does a better job and is better for you than other washes, I'm totally up for trying it. Now, I'm looking forward to being the test dummy for other Burt's products that provide benefits for my skin and body rather than cheap fillers.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by hazl

i love it!! best body wash i've ever used!! it leaves my skin really clean and soft,i don't even need to use body lotion,and it leaves my skin smelling really good