September 2, 2014 | 1528 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by HollyG69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect nude for me! I really love this color but its kinda drying so I would recommend using lip moisturizer before applying .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! This is my go to nude lipstick. I wear it almost everyday and I have two back ups. I can wear it alone, with clear gloss or pink gloss for a day or evening look, very versatile. I hope revlon never discontinues.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Aubrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this lipstick was decent for the price (I bought it on sale for $4.99 CAN, but it think it normally costs around $9 or $10). It had a smooth texture and felt nice on the lips but I thought the color on its own washed me out a little (I am quite pale). I needed to have some kind of light pink or peach lip gloss over top. The lipstick does a good job of covering up my natural lip color instead of putting concealer on them however. It is also necessary to scrub the lips fairly well before putting it on as it will highlight any dry patches.

It looks really good with a peachy nude lip gloss (I use Revlon's Colorburst lip gloss in Pink Peony) layered over top and paired with a smokey eye).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Revlon Colorburst/Colorstay lipsticks and glosses!!! And Revlon Colorburst Soft Nude/070 is my HG lipstick, I have a lot of lipsticks and when I say alot I mean more than an average woman should probably have, lol (You fellow makeup addicts know what I mean) . Soft nude is among one of the first nude lipsticks I tried when I just started in makeup. This one has an peachy- pink beige undertone, so it works on my African American med/yellow undertone skin perfectly :) It doesn't give my lips that white dry ashy look, like Nude Attitude did, so not cute. Other reviewers are right when they say it fades/disappears after about 20-30 mins but I am constantly checking/reapplying whatever lipstick and gloss combo in wearing for the day, so it really never gets a chance to fade, no worries there for me :) it is very moisturizing, I layer a balm under and a lipgloss on top anyway. It can be worn for me without a gloss but I like my lips glossy, so with this I wear one of the following three... All Revlon Colorburst glosses: 024 Gold Dust, 004 Pink Ice, 040 Crystal Water, depending on the look. I love the packaging from this line, I think it looks more expensive/HE plus its super cute. I do recommend and will buy again and again, after I finish the one I'm currently using and the one I have in my traincase on standby :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do not know why there are so many peeps saying that this is comparable to MAC Myth or Creme D' Nude.......ummmmm wrong! Well at least on my pale skin!
    This is lipstick is VERY ORANGE on my pale(but I tan very well and easily) Irish/German heritage skin tone.
    The formula is ok and the packaging is nice.
    I am not going to give this a bad review just cuz the color doesn't suit me!
    I absolutely hate when I read peeps bad reviews just cuz the color didn't work on them!
    So, with all that said......the formula and packaging is very nice and the color will be perfect for someone else....just not me.
    Its just too darn orange/peachy for me. Its not light enough for me to wear with my daily smokey eyes.
    ( P.S. Make sure that you buy your makeup from a store that will take it back if you cannot not swatch it and end up not liking something)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by XsabriiX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product kind of scared of hOw it would look and i loved it because this is a nude i think would work well for tan nd darker skin tones because it pops on my face, it doesn't wash me out like the other comments have stated. It is moisturizing as well. Ill buy it again, and i wear it alone. The color: It's kind of like a bright, light nude.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by arkindt

this lipstick is HIDEOUS. i love a nude lipstick, but ugh this one is horrible. i tried it once n now im gonna put it up for swap. ugly ugly color..at least on my nc20 skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by GiuliaBandanza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So this got pretty good reviews so i bought it... but i'm a little disappointed. My skin tone is more so pink where as this is more so a beige nude color. maybe if i layer a soft pink lipgloss over this it'll turn out better... i still need to experiment more. Love the smooth texture and richness of color (my lips naturally are pretty red/dark pink so i need a very pigmented lipstick)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by healthyglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This wasn't really good on me. It washed me out, I have fair skin. But it looks good if you combo it with Maybelline's tinted Baby Lips. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice Revlon. This is an unusual nude. This one looks like it will work for most if not all skin tones. I wore it with smashbox pro (nude) liner and mac's boy bait cremesheen glass. Looked and felt absolutely hot all day. Unfortunately on it's own, the staying power is nil and over a liner, about 4 good hours without eating or drinking. This one is worth a try.
    I found it at BigLots $2usd.