It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner

3.2

Not tested on animals

on 12/13/2012 11:07:00 PM

This combine with the shampoo made my very damaged hair soft and manageable again. Smells very nice too. But I have bad dandruff and my scalp is also greasy at the same time so unfortunately I can't use anything besides dandruff shampoo for an extended period of time, but when I did use this it made my hair beautiful.

on 4/2/2012 11:24:00 PM

I just bought my second bottle...I love it! I use this after I shower, and it makes my hair sooo soft! Just don't put it at your roots or put too much. When I run out again, I'm definitely going to try the one with keratin.

on 2/16/2012 11:58:00 AM

Back in 2010 I bought this a lot. The smell was wonderful-very clean, and it worked great, too, without weighing my hair down. However, the formula was changed and not only does in not work the same, it stinks. I now buy Miracle 7 Daily Conditioner at Sally's. It is basically the same and costs 50% less.

on 6/5/2011 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this conditioner. I have very curly, lightweight hair that is prone to frizz and is often exposed to the sun, as I am often outside in sunny SoCal these days.

It's lightweight, and rinses clean without much residue. All it leaves behind is a slight floral scent and soft, lucious curls. This does a great job of quenching my curls without weighing them down or making them feel greasy. I also like the scent, which is a bit of a heady floral that dissapates quickly.

I'm on my second bottle of this, and I am very pleased with the results I've gotten from this conditioner. I will likely buy it again, and use it in my conditioner rotation.

on 5/4/2011 7:49:00 PM

This was terrible. I actually didn't pay for it because I used my Ulta Rewards for it but I used it once and then threw it out. It made my hair SO hard to comb through and it felt waxy and filmy. Really odd.

on 4/16/2011 12:19:00 PM

My stylist used this on me and i had such soft and shiny hair. I decided to buy this she sold it for $15 and told me to use it as a leave in conditioner i only need one pump and i does my whole head (past shoulder length) . it leaves no residue and make my hair light felling. i love that it protects against 10 hair problems

on 2/27/2011 5:10:00 AM

I've used this with the matching shampoo and didn't really like it. It didn't condition enough and had to use a leave in conditioner to be able to comb through my hair.

on 1/23/2011 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased product from my salon one and a half years ago it was brand new. I have waist length hair and use similar leave in conditioner daily. The smell of this product is amazing and feels nice in hair, but it could be creamier and does not last long at all for the price. The sprayer did not work properly. Honestly did not see my hair as healthy looking with this product I will stick with garnier fructis and pantene leave in conditioner they smell just as nice and last much longer for a much better price

on 1/16/2011 10:57:00 PM

this stuff is amazing with a capital A! i love the whole line of its a 10 paroducts! well..i havent tried the shampoo..BUT i know i love it already..lol..just by the wonderful experiences ive had with the rest of em! =) its worth the 25 bucks! definitly.

on 1/15/2011 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love the It's a 10 shampoo (see review)...it has literally saved my hair. I purchased the conditioner after having loved the shampoo. I do like this conditioner, but I would prefer that it would be slightly more emollient and moisturizing. Given this, it still works much better for me than any other conditioner that I have used.
The scent is pleasing, but I prefer the scent of the shampoo. My only complaint with the It's a 10 product is that each product has a different scent.
I like the pump dispenser. Five pumps is all that is needed for my past shoulder length hair.
What I have found works much better than this conditioner is the It's a 10 hair mask, which I have found myself using on an almost daily basis with the shampoo, instead of this conditioner.
I am on my second bottle of this shampoo, and I will continue to re-purchase to alternate with the mask.