September 21, 2014 | 1959 users online

Conditioner - It's a 10 - Miracle Daily Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Back in 2010 I bought this a lot. The smell was wonderful-very clean, and it worked great, too, without weighing my hair down. However, the formula was changed and not only does in not work the same, it stinks. I now buy Miracle 7 Daily Conditioner at Sally's. It is basically the same and costs 50% less.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mombeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this conditioner. I have very curly, lightweight hair that is prone to frizz and is often exposed to the sun, as I am often outside in sunny SoCal these days.

It's lightweight, and rinses clean without much residue. All it leaves behind is a slight floral scent and soft, lucious curls. This does a great job of quenching my curls without weighing them down or making them feel greasy. I also like the scent, which is a bit of a heady floral that dissapates quickly.

I'm on my second bottle of this, and I am very pleased with the results I've gotten from this conditioner. I will likely buy it again, and use it in my conditioner rotation.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by meeep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was terrible. I actually didn't pay for it because I used my Ulta Rewards for it but I used it once and then threw it out. It made my hair SO hard to comb through and it felt waxy and filmy. Really odd.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Soulhacker

My stylist used this on me and i had such soft and shiny hair. I decided to buy this she sold it for $15 and told me to use it as a leave in conditioner i only need one pump and i does my whole head (past shoulder length) . it leaves no residue and make my hair light felling. i love that it protects against 10 hair problems

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I've used this with the matching shampoo and didn't really like it. It didn't condition enough and had to use a leave in conditioner to be able to comb through my hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lana0413

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased product from my salon one and a half years ago it was brand new. I have waist length hair and use similar leave in conditioner daily. The smell of this product is amazing and feels nice in hair, but it could be creamier and does not last long at all for the price. The sprayer did not work properly. Honestly did not see my hair as healthy looking with this product I will stick with garnier fructis and pantene leave in conditioner they smell just as nice and last much longer for a much better price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by melissakisses

this stuff is amazing with a capital A! i love the whole line of its a 10 paroducts! well..i havent tried the shampoo..BUT i know i love it already..lol..just by the wonderful experiences ive had with the rest of em! =) its worth the 25 bucks! definitly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the It's a 10 shampoo (see review)...it has literally saved my hair. I purchased the conditioner after having loved the shampoo. I do like this conditioner, but I would prefer that it would be slightly more emollient and moisturizing. Given this, it still works much better for me than any other conditioner that I have used.
The scent is pleasing, but I prefer the scent of the shampoo. My only complaint with the It's a 10 product is that each product has a different scent.
I like the pump dispenser. Five pumps is all that is needed for my past shoulder length hair.
What I have found works much better than this conditioner is the It's a 10 hair mask, which I have found myself using on an almost daily basis with the shampoo, instead of this conditioner.
I am on my second bottle of this shampoo, and I will continue to re-purchase to alternate with the mask.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have long, very thick, wavy brown hair and To me this product was just....not good.
It didn't condition well, i feel like it didnt really stick to my hair to get enough conditioning done so i had to use a LOT.
And the smell....is horrible....like an old ladys room in a nursing home...and whats worse is that it STAYS...ALL DAY...
I LOVE the it's a 10 line...except for this little bugger.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by kristymcn92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I only got this as a sample when I ordered the It's a 10 Leave-in, but this stuff is amazing! My hair felt so much more manageable and soft and shiny. My hair also feels stronger and less of it came out of the shower this time I noticed. Usually it's the shampoo that shows effects like that, especially when sulfate-free, but my hair seriously felt healthier and stronger after just using the conditioner. I will definitely buy this and the shampoo when I run out of my current shampoo and conditioner