It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner

3.2

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Cloride, Propylene Glycol, Certrimonium CHloride, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Colocassia Esculenta Root Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Fragrance/Parfum, Keratin Amino Acids, Sodium PCA, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Amodimethicone, Silk Amino Acids, Aloe Barbanensis Leaf Juice, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Seed Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Linum Usitassimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It says Daily Conditioner but if you use this "daily" it will stop working. When I cut it down to twice a week it worked much better. Overpriced in my opinion!

This combine with the shampoo made my very damaged hair soft and manageable again. Smells very nice too. But I have bad dandruff and my scalp is also greasy at the same time so unfortunately I can't use anything besides dandruff shampoo for an extended period of time, but when I did use this it made my hair beautiful.

I just bought my second bottle...I love it! I use this after I shower, and it makes my hair sooo soft! Just don't put it at your roots or put too much. When I run out again, I'm definitely going to try the one with keratin.

Back in 2010 I bought this a lot. The smell was wonderful-very clean, and it worked great, too, without weighing my hair down. However, the formula was changed and not only does in not work the same, it stinks. I now buy Miracle 7 Daily Conditioner at Sally's. It is basically the same and costs 50% less.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this conditioner. I have very curly, lightweight hair that is prone to frizz and is often exposed to the sun, as I am often outside in sunny SoCal these days.

It's lightweight, and rinses clean without much residue. All it leaves behind is a slight floral scent and soft, lucious curls. This does a great job of quenching my curls without weighing them down or making them feel greasy. I also like the scent, which is a bit of a heady floral that dissapates quickly.

I'm on my second bottle of this, and I am very pleased with the results I've gotten from this conditioner. I will likely buy it again, and use it in my conditioner rotation.

This was terrible. I actually didn't pay for it because I used my Ulta Rewards for it but I used it once and then threw it out. It made my hair SO hard to comb through and it felt waxy and filmy. Really odd.

My stylist used this on me and i had such soft and shiny hair. I decided to buy this she sold it for $15 and told me to use it as a leave in conditioner i only need one pump and i does my whole head (past shoulder length) . it leaves no residue and make my hair light felling. i love that it protects against 10 hair problems

I've used this with the matching shampoo and didn't really like it. It didn't condition enough and had to use a leave in conditioner to be able to comb through my hair.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased product from my salon one and a half years ago it was brand new. I have waist length hair and use similar leave in conditioner daily. The smell of this product is amazing and feels nice in hair, but it could be creamier and does not last long at all for the price. The sprayer did not work properly. Honestly did not see my hair as healthy looking with this product I will stick with garnier fructis and pantene leave in conditioner they smell just as nice and last much longer for a much better price

this stuff is amazing with a capital A! i love the whole line of its a 10 paroducts! well..i havent tried the shampoo..BUT i know i love it already..lol..just by the wonderful experiences ive had with the rest of em! =) its worth the 25 bucks! definitly.