July 23, 2014 | 2198 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by eriyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best thing about this concealer, for me, is the texture. I have dry skin and A LOT of concealers and foundations look super cakey on me. This, however, blends easily and looks amazingly natural (probably because it doesn't dry to a powder finish.) The coverage is light, which I prefer for covering redness on my face, but it's far too sheer to use on my zombie-like dark circles. The only real downside for me is that it doesn't last very well. My skin doesn't really "eat" product, but after 6-8 hours, it's started to disappear, particularly from my nose.

The packaging is also great. It's just a simple squeeze-tube, but I think that's simpler and more hygienic than a doe-foot applicator or pot.

Overall, I like this concealer and will happily use it up, and may one day re-purchase it, but I'm going to look for something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really dislike this concealer, for the price I was expecting something to blow my socks off.
Unfortunately, this concealer was wayyyy too greasy, did not blend well at all, and barely covered.
When you squeeze the tube, sometimes the oil and concealer separate forcing you to mix them together. Then you apply it, its doesn't blend just sort of sits on top of your under eyes and creases very easily.
What a waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Mimichat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Of course, when a product is quite pricey, I have higher expectation. About this Dior concealer, I can't say it is a really bad product - my sister love it in fact - but I was quite disappointed. I was searching for a good coverage concealer that would not settle in my fines lines and would have a good staying power. I was quite desperate, and the women at Sephora said it was her HG concealer. For me, it was nothing but ok. I already take good care of my skin and eyes area so the hydrating formula was not the point. It did conceal a little, but nothing like the miracle I was expecting for the words of the woman. It sure did not work as well as the Maybelline Fit Me concealer or the Wake Me Up/Match Perfection Rimmel ones. I will just not repurchase this one, due to my appreciation and the price. At least, I made an happy girl of my sister by giving it to her. Not awful but not amazing, it is an OK product for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is too light for covering undereye dark circles, although it does not cake or crease, as compared to some others such as Bobby Brown concealer, Maybelline mineral concealer, Revlon concealer stick, Benefit Erase Paste)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

It's an okay concealer but it does not cover a lot and wears off easily so its definitely not worth the price. Better concealers can be found at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by AmbrosiaKisses

I had been looking for another Dior product which was sold out, so a friend suggested that I give this concealer a try. I was reluctant at first, it's a small tube and I was sure I would use it really quickly.

But I decided to give it a try. I purchased a shade lighter than my skin for my under eye and I'm very happy with the results. I just use two small dots for both eyes and it magically brightens my face. I use it as a highlighter and I think it works even better than the YSL eclat. I'm able to control the amount that comes out easily. The base is creamy and it's not drying.

The only con is that there isn't much of a color selection, but if it works for your skin tone, it blends beautifully.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by ob0905

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not a bad buy, at least I really feel more hydrating than the other concealer stick. The coverage is good enough for me as I don't have a lot of dark circle or pimple. I just feel that with the price the content is really fast to finish. I used Bobbi Brown touch up stick, the stick lasts forever, but this one I feel I would finish it in no time. It's great for winter time as it keeps your skin hydrates but I would still prefer Bobbi Brown for its value.

It's great for someone that doesn't need heavy coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by evesinkiewicz

I don't have too much experience with under-eye concealers but I can say this one does everything I would want it to. I bought it in shade 001 and my actual skin tone is probably closer to that of 002 but I wanted it to be a bit lighter to give a "highlighting" look. This concealer does that while covering up dark circles and it doesn't crack throughout the day or completely fade away either. It's expensive but I believe in getting what I pay for and this product is just that.

P.S. I probably wouldn't suggest this to be used to cover scars or acne as it has a kind of dewy look and would only draw attention to those imperfections.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Senikxy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Been using this since it was released. .had used ysl radiant touch but too thin and not enough product in the pen. Doesn't crease in lines and is buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My skin is currently something inbetween MAC NW15 and NW20. I am usually using as allround concealer the Select Cover Up from MAC in NW20. In winter I usually get paler than that and also drier. If I wasnt suffering from the dry weather, I would probably buy NW15 as well and would mix them together to get the right shade. As the Select Cover Up can accentuare dry patches sometimes, I was searching for something hydrating and a bit lighter in color.

This concealer is perfect, the color (001 Ivory) is just right - a tiny little bit lighter than NW20, but not as pale as NW15. The coverage is medium I would say, bit less heavy than Select Cover Up, but still very good and buildabe.

The finish is super natural and it does not accentuate lines in the eye area and it also does not make dry patches (ex spots) visible and even more dry. I definitely see the hydrating effect there without making the spot/dry patch oily or super shiny. It is only healthy even skin that is left behind.

Edit: Just wanted to add, that i tried several brushed with this concealer - MAC 217 and 286 and Real techniques ones and have to say that you achieve best results when applied with fingers. It blends more easily and looks like skin with nothing on (given you have the right shade).

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No