Illamasqua Cream in Promise

4.8

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

HG! Fair neutral skin here, perfect shade of light pink, looks extremely natural, decent lasting power, no break outs, creamy, pigmented, easy to apply and blend (have Bobbi Brown cream blush in Pale Pink which looks the same on me, but it's harder and waxier in texture than Illamasqua so I don't reach for it that much). Good amount for the price, and since it's very pigmented only a little is needed so it lasts a long time. Gave packaging a 4 because I would prefer if it was round instead of square.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is a nice colour but not for me. highly pigmented as with all their stuff.
I prefer their powder blushes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first cream blush and I am in love. Promise is a blue-based pink that is surprisingly flattering on my warm skin tone (Asian, MAC C2). It is extremely pigmented and blends effortlessly. I am clueless about cream blush application and it looked perfect the very first time I tried it.

This is the best cream blush I own, my collection includes Nars, Stila, KA, and MUF's newst line. This blush goes on super smooth, pigmented but still look natural, I apply it with my fingers, it is a perfectly cute dolly pink on my asian skin, it's the kind of pink I was looking for all the time.
I will definitely repurchase it.

btw: I'm fair, MAC NC 20

Very nice product. It is creamy enough and the package is great.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love this product, goes on nice and smooth, stays on for ages and is a gorgeous candy pink shade perfect for the apples of the cheek!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my second cream blush I have from Illamasqua. It's called Promise. It's a really pretty cool baby pink. It really perks up my complexion and looks really natural. It last a really long time- I have worn it all day and still see a little left. I also used it on my lips and it works out really well. It's a bit like MAC Angel lipstick- in terms of color and tone. It is very creamy and dewy- but not in a oily way.

This is really nice. Colorwise, it's described as a petal pink, and that's pretty accurate. It's a slightly blue pink, somewhere between baby pink and medium pink.

Very creamy texture, much more slip than my NARS cream blushes. No shimmer. Packaging is nice and tight.