Illamasqua Cream in Promise

4.8

on 1/4/2012 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is a nice colour but not for me. highly pigmented as with all their stuff.
I prefer their powder blushes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first cream blush and I am in love. Promise is a blue-based pink that is surprisingly flattering on my warm skin tone (Asian, MAC C2). It is extremely pigmented and blends effortlessly. I am clueless about cream blush application and it looked perfect the very first time I tried it.

on 5/7/2010 2:18:00 AM

This is the best cream blush I own, my collection includes Nars, Stila, KA, and MUF's newst line. This blush goes on super smooth, pigmented but still look natural, I apply it with my fingers, it is a perfectly cute dolly pink on my asian skin, it's the kind of pink I was looking for all the time.
I will definitely repurchase it.

btw: I'm fair, MAC NC 20

on 1/16/2010 11:10:00 AM

Very nice product. It is creamy enough and the package is great.

on 1/4/2010 4:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love this product, goes on nice and smooth, stays on for ages and is a gorgeous candy pink shade perfect for the apples of the cheek!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

on 11/1/2009 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my second cream blush I have from Illamasqua. It's called Promise. It's a really pretty cool baby pink. It really perks up my complexion and looks really natural. It last a really long time- I have worn it all day and still see a little left. I also used it on my lips and it works out really well. It's a bit like MAC Angel lipstick- in terms of color and tone. It is very creamy and dewy- but not in a oily way.

This is really nice. Colorwise, it's described as a petal pink, and that's pretty accurate. It's a slightly blue pink, somewhere between baby pink and medium pink.

Very creamy texture, much more slip than my NARS cream blushes. No shimmer. Packaging is nice and tight.