Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer spf15

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Octisalate 4% Ingredients: Water (Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Steroyl Lactylate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Jojoba Esters, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain:Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Mica (CI 77091).

on 11/22/2011 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Sometimes I want to cut back on the full coverage look of my foundation, but still have some diffusion for my broken caps. This tinted moisturizer is great for that. I have it in med and am a NW20. It covers well & doesn't make me flakey. It's all I could ask for for a TM to be.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product was amazing the light coverage was great and so was the lasting power. I used this as my daily foundation or tinted moisturizer. Either way as I was running out of my first tube I went to walmart and they don't have it on the shelves anymore. So I made the mistake of trying the elf tinted moisturizer which provides no coverage or moisture and it doesn't last. And here's the kicker it broke me out. I'm still searching for the hard candy one in stores but can't find it. If anyone knows what happened to it please let me know. I'm so sad without it.

on 10/9/2011 1:41:00 AM

I thought this product was too thick and greasy for my combo skin. Did not break me out, though I do have sensitive skin. It felt heavy, but it did cover well for a tinted moisturizer.

on 9/13/2011 6:02:00 PM

I had the same problem of this TM separating. Even shaking it up really good did not help. It did feel weird on my face after applying and while driving to work, it seemed to have (I don't know how to describe it) melted. When I ran my fingernail across my face (made me itch) it got under my nail; after it had been like 20 minutes since applying.
It is awesome that it has more product than other TMs, but I will not repurchase this :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is ok for me, not a hg item at all. Nice thin coverage- if thats what you like. It didnt oxidize on my and lasted all day with powder and setting spray. I dont really have anything bad to say, but i dont think i would repurchase.

on 8/27/2011 12:48:00 PM

Ok soooooo i bought this because people said it was AMAZING but omg i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i threw it out because i hated it sooo much. Im light to medium skin and it feels sooooooo greasy and gross on my skin and it turns so dark and orangy as the day goes by and it seperets soooo much and if you try to shake it its like shacking water and oil it doesnt mix. for the price if it was like 3$ i would have been like pssh darn but it was like 9$ and it was a wast DONT BUY THIS PEICE OF SH*T PRODUCTS ugggh fail ok its a fail

on 8/24/2011 10:46:00 AM

I gave it a low rating fir packaging because all of the TM at the store did not come in boxes and had no seals. Luckily I found one unused.

I purchased this in Tan. It swatched well in store and matched my summer skin tone well.

This turned me orange unfortunately. No matter what I do I just can't get this product to work on me! The coverage is great but I might just toss it if I can't get it to work on me.

on 8/14/2011 12:48:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this product! It blends nicely with the skin, creates a satin finish, a natural glow, and has pretty good coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It hides redness and I find I do not have to use that much concealer on blemishes afterwards. It stays on all day long. I'm not one to really pay a lot of mind to packaging, but this, along with every other Hard Candy product, has adorable packaging! I like the fact that it's a squeeze-tube, because I'm not a patient person and I don't like waiting for foundation to pour out. It's feather light, and has SPF, which is always good for your skin. The only two downsides to this is the limited color range and the smell. It smells like pure sunscreen, and is honestly one smell I have never liked at all, but I can overlook it since it's so amazing!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I definitely LOVE this product. Usually its extremely hard for me to find anything that matches my skin color perfectly without having to mix it with something else but this product is PERFECT! I didnt have to mix it with anything, it kept my face moisturized all day and it even felt soft after I took it off. I wore it for about 6 hrs and I did not have to reapply or anything.

I would definitely recommend and I will definitely be buying this product again.

on 8/11/2011 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have heard fantastic things about Hard Candy, and I was in need of something light for summer for the days i feel like wearing makeup because normally i just go without any foundation or tinted moisturizer and opt for a under eye concealer and some eye makeup and i'm good.

So lets get into this...

What I didn't like was that after a few days it starts to seperate.... so i thought "well okay, i'll just shake it up and i'll be good to go" Wrong.... it would not go back to normal no matter how many times i shaked it, no matter which way i shaked it.. it stayed seperated.
I tried it out and it just wasen't the same as when i first bought it.. sad.

it does not last very long
i think it got patchy in places around my cheeks.

well i could go on forever so lets just say... i disliked this product and wont be buying it again..