September 20, 2014 | 968 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just not impressed with the Cover Girl mascaras!? This one is just ok, you need to apply many times to see a bit of results..not for me..not crazy about the brush either.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by theopenwindowmaniac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I feel kinda bad giving this mascara 2 lippies, because it deserves more like a 2.5, however, it really doesn't do much for my lashes. My usual drugstore HG is Maybelline Full N Soft, but the last tube of it I bought acted differently on my lashes than before, so I decided to purchase something different. Being a broke, recent college grad, I always turn to makeupalley to see what products to buy. I saw this CoverGirl mascara had very good reviews, so I decided to give it a try. The formula is a bit drier than I like and flaked quite a bit after several hours. The brush was nice. It isn't a rubber brush, but a bristle one, and I do like that. I really wanted to love this mascara, but I just don't. I curl my lashes prior to mascara application, and this mascara totally straightens out the curl (I have a Tweezerman Professional, so I don't think it's the curler's fault). After application, my lashes are definitely black instead of light brown, and they appear slightly longer, but that's really about it. No volume to speak of. Fortunately, I believe CG is currently in the process of repackaging the professional line of mascaras, so I picked this up for only $2.99 at CVS. If you've been wanting to try this mascara, do it now because you can probably still find the old packaging at a big discount.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MsKacey

Couldn't believe how much i liked this mascara considering the price!! i LOVE a good Volume mascara and this is a staple to own for those days you feel the need to go a little thick with your lashes. Never considered trying it until i got it for free with coupons but I couldn't be happier. Nice, thick formula and it's build-able if you tend to apply more than one coat (i know i do). I have several, more expensive mascaras and have caught myself using this the past few days, honestly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by seafoam7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite mascara. It's very lightweight, clump-free, and you can build the volume easily. I also love that it's cheap, and I can find it almost anywhere I am. I highly recommend an eyelash curler gently beforehand. It makes the mascara look even prettier!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by mnbeth

After reading about this mascara on a beauty blog, I tried it...and it instantly became my HG of mascaras!!! I have used so many different kinds, both cheap and expensive, and this one takes the cake. LOVE IT!!! It gives my lashes great curl, length and volume, without even using my eyelash curler. It's easy to remove (I do not use the waterproof formula) and I can add an extra coat before I go out the door without it getting crusty and thick. For just $4, give it a try!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by yourbritness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I always go back to this. Its such a nice mascara for everyday, It gives just enough volume without looking fake and makes my lashes nice and dark. Holds a curl quite well and doesn't irritate eyes. The other thing that I love about this, and other covergirl mascaras, is that it is easy to remove. This is about $4 dollars at Walmart and so worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by JanJan88

im so picky with mascaras, and i have never liked any of the cover girl mascars until today when i bought this product today and really saw an effect when i tried it on so far the only cover girl mascara i like

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by cassafrassa

The minute I found this mascara, I went back to the store and bought more of 'em, just in case. HG! HG! HG! I could scream it from the rooftops!

I have tried everything. Honestly everything. Drugstores to Ulta to Sephora. So far, no mascara has compared. It is such a good formula; makes the eyelashes look so full and soft, and they are feathery to the touch! The wand is simple and easy to use. The pigmentation is excellent. Even when it starts to dry out, it still looks lovely. No flakes! GOOD FOR MY SENSITIVE EYES! I love it to bits.

I'll continue on trying other mascaras, just for fun, but I don't think I'll ever beat it. Amazing!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by redlips2

It's so horrible! It dried out in a couple weeks after opening!!! It clumped my eyelashes and it weighed it down heavily. I'm sticking to my Cherry Blooms mascara, it's makes me look like I've got fake eyelashes and I've got so many compliments after wearing Cherry Blooms mascara. Never going back to any drugstore mascaras again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by vivthai

I LOVE THIS the look it gives my first impression was wow that looks so natural and good. Very natural look I think some people may think it doesn't do anything but Ill say its my HG! Its so cheap and it looks so good on. I wanna say full and soft like maybelline just because it completes my lashes it look perfect.