September 18, 2014 | 1875 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational in Plum Perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by abbeylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shade..goes on very smooth and lasts a long time. This color is a gorgeous moody purple shade. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Jiihariial

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this lipstick. The shade is a nice dark plum color. It goes on smoothly and isn't very drying. I like the very unusual smell (and to a point taste) to. It was like...wet cement, which I've always thought was a very soothing smell. I'd recomend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

MY FAVORITE LIPSTICKS!

That is all..=)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to venture into the world of dark lipsticks, and this was my first attempt. I have to say I'm pretty impressed. this is a really pretty creamy plummy shade. i like the texture, it covers the lips in an opaque layer of color but isn't matte or drying. I also really like the packaging, since I have several of these the fact that the lid is purple makes it obvious which one it is. I like these lipsticks a lot, and plan on trying many other shades.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2011 More reviews by roxygirl89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very dry and smelled horrible. I may have gotten a bad batch or something but I've only had this for a couple of months. The color looks very dark and is not wearable for anything but Halloween. This goes right in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by mochakitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice product for a drugstore price. For the record, I have thin lips and prefer dark lipsticks, it's just my overall look. I bought this color, and mauvelicious (or something like that) - both colors are plums. This tone is a bit more red/brown but overall a plum. Deeply pigmented with a creamy texture that doesn't feel cheap. I didn't notice any odd smell, either. I wouldn't call it incredibly moisturizing but I like a dryer lipstick anyhow, something with staying power. I bought it at Target for about 5.50, don't buy at CVS or Walgreens - it's overpriced there.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by AyameAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the color, but my problem was the smell. I opened the cap and it smelled rotten, and it was overpowering so I had to take it back. I got it again a second time and it smelled fine and the color looked really good on me. It was nice and smooth and lasted me awhile.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I think as far as pigment and texture, this is one of the best drugstore lipsticks. This shade is very diva and vampy like the 20's. On darker skin some people may feel like it's too dark and draws out their olive or caramel tones. Which some people love and some don't. Fair skin will look quite runway and it's an extreme lipstick for them. I think light-light medium skin benefits the most from this shade. It's not Gothic, but it is bold. If you have black hair and fair skin though, most people are going to assume dark lipstick = Goth. I would pair this with a lightly smoked eye close to the lash line and lots of full lashes because pale shadows with a bold lip is another runway look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a golden-olive toned latina with dark eyes and dark hair. My lips are a pinky mauve color naturally. This is a dark raspberry-plum shade. It is non-drying and doesnt bleed. This is NOT a spring/summer look. More a fall/winter look. Looks great on me. But very dramatic and I dont suggest women with thin lips where this shade. Dark toned women will look fabush with this shade. I think it is a neutral. I can see it on warm and cool toned gals as well as light, medium and dark toned gals. But I dont think it will look good on those with ruddy or peach tones to their skin.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by clde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, this lipstick range is fantastic. Pigmented, moisturizing, long lasting, doesn't bleed. This shade is a deep plum, perfect for my PPP cool toned skin. I love that color sensational doesn't have any shimmer, but at the same time, its not too matte.