November 24, 2014 | 1282 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by greenpeanut

Well, this is the 1st BBC I ever hadd,
And I don't really sure if it caused break out on me, bcause at the same time I were used a doctor's treatment that contains steroid>< (were if we used a cream that contains steroid we wouldn't hv any pimples)
Before I used this BBC I only used loose powder,
Then after stopped using my doctor's treatments, I'm still using this bbc, but somehow after using this there's always came out 1-10 small pimp on my face,and it really clogged my pores,and on me it caused white castt,and the most terrible thing is that when I used this BBC my face was looks like a *flour-face*,cakey,and it doesn't covered well enough.so embarrassing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by SweetEngineer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have extremely oily, acne prone skin. This BB cream does not control oil on me. It feels heavy on the skin, yet the coverage is very weak. I'm NC-25 and used shade 2, which worked fine. You get a small amount compared to typical BB cream (you get 1 oz. whereas many other BB creams are 1.3 oz.) I'm not a fan of the packaging that's a tube with a pump because it seems hard to pump when you're almost done with the product, and the pump head is not removable, I tried. I'm not sure if it caused break-outs on me, but it does have a couple pore-clogging ingredients such as Sodium Chloride and Stearic Acid, however they're in the middle of the list not the first 8 ingredients.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by alyssaadmira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the packaging, but this bb cream just doesn't work for me. i bought it because it said it helped with oil control. well, it didn't give me that. instead, it gave me breakouts D:< and i still have my acne scars from it even though i let the acne be. maybe doesn't happen to anyone else except for me, but...yeah

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by gabriellanatalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Actually I have been using this product for a year. I bought the Shade 2 because I knew that korean products are always 2 tones whiter than the regular ones and I am tanned. Apparently, I could not use it as a BB cream or foundation since it was too white for my skin tone. However, I decided to use it as my concealer. That was the smartest decision I made with this product, and it has done miracle for my skin! It is not cakey, oily, and it stays all day. The liquid blends perfectly, and it feel light on my skin. I can tell it because I have sensitive skin and I always get acnes from heavy products like MAC. Ever since I used BB Cream Skinfood Peach Sake, I never had any acne problem caused by the product. Oh and I use it as a highlighter too, another smart move. I would definitely keep purchasing it and I hope they will create in darker shade for tanned users. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

I am glad I found a BB cream that had yellow undertones for once. For that, this Peach Sake Pore cream already becomes my top 3 BBs; very hard to find in Asian BB creams. It means I can layer it a bit without being scared it will look too grey or white on my face.
For a BB cream, this would be considered slightly lighter coverage than the usual thick, white mask effect you get with the majority of BBs. However, in the foundation sense, this would be leaning towards medium coverage.
I don't feel like it aggravates my acne so I can still use it on bad break-out days.
Most BB creams I know of do not provide long-lasting coverage because they are cream-based, and meant to act as secondary moisturisers/nourishing creams after your usual skincare routine. So I never expect my BB creams to work as a substitute for foundation. This is no exception, it can last me comfortably for some 5 hrs before redness shows through - depending on the heat of the day and how quickly my face flushes.
Oil control? For someone who releases oil as much as I do, I'm not surprised this BB doesn't control it well. I don't think there is any that can prevent that tbh.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using shade no. 2 for years now. I'm sure it's not the best bb cream out there but this doesn't break me out and I'm afraid to try something different that would.

PROS:
- smells nice
- light coverage
- oxidizes to my natural skin tone
- does not break me out/ irritate my skin
- it doubles as my sunblock

CONS:
- doesn't help with oil control
- light coverage (a problem when I have something to cover up)

It's just a strictly OK bb cream. No high praises, no miraculous claims. I gave it a 4 because it has what I look for. It gives me that natural look. Other bb creams make me look so white/there are no shades that match. Also, the main thing I look for, like I said earlier, is that it doesn't break me out. Minus 1 lippie for the non oil control.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by CuriousCabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been waiting for this to come over to the US :) I'm using shade 04 Warm Beige- it is a little bit yellow for me but a bit of finishing powder took care of that. I'm a NC40 for Mac products so the original colors (1 and 2) where much too light :(
Pros: The coverage can be built up,the smell is great, not too heavy
Cons: oil control is not so great :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by emmako

This is one of the few Korean BB creams, which I didn't like. The peach sake finishing powder is really good, and I generally like the Skinfood products but this BB cream is so scented that even the non sensitive skin becomes irritated.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Derianna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i use shade 01,
it is in between: yellow and pink undertone, its more like orange. my skin is very fair, NC 20 or 1 tone lighter.
i have used so many variants of skinfood bb cream, mushroom, redbean, good afternoon tea, and platinum grape, and now peach sake pore bb cream.
this one has the thickest texture, its likely foundation, but not heavy to face. use only a little ammount and coverage is more than other variants of skinfood bb cream.
this bb cream is intend for oily skin, yeah it helps a little to control oil. i have less oil when use this. its not matte effect, but also not too dewy. just look natural.
after use it 2 times, i notice i have 1 big pimple coming out. i hope its not this bb cream as the trigger. anyway i will continue use this and will update if i have evenworst breakout from this bb cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Scott77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I only review products that I really like or love. This is no exception.

Pros: Natural looking color that oxidizes to the skin tone of the individual.

SPF 20

Makes pores look smaller all day.

Lasts throughout the day.

Neither dewey or matte. Just natural.

Inexpensive

Cons: The nice peach scent won't work for those sensitve to fragrance, but it does fade rather quickly.