April 19, 2014 | 1663 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+ (Shade 02)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by CuriousCabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been waiting for this to come over to the US :) I'm using shade 04 Warm Beige- it is a little bit yellow for me but a bit of finishing powder took care of that. I'm a NC40 for Mac products so the original colors (1 and 2) where much too light :(
Pros: The coverage can be built up,the smell is great, not too heavy
Cons: oil control is not so great :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by emmako

This is one of the few Korean BB creams, which I didn't like. The peach sake finishing powder is really good, and I generally like the Skinfood products but this BB cream is so scented that even the non sensitive skin becomes irritated.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Derianna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i use shade 01,
it is in between: yellow and pink undertone, its more like orange. my skin is very fair, NC 20 or 1 tone lighter.
i have used so many variants of skinfood bb cream, mushroom, redbean, good afternoon tea, and platinum grape, and now peach sake pore bb cream.
this one has the thickest texture, its likely foundation, but not heavy to face. use only a little ammount and coverage is more than other variants of skinfood bb cream.
this bb cream is intend for oily skin, yeah it helps a little to control oil. i have less oil when use this. its not matte effect, but also not too dewy. just look natural.
after use it 2 times, i notice i have 1 big pimple coming out. i hope its not this bb cream as the trigger. anyway i will continue use this and will update if i have evenworst breakout from this bb cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Scott77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I only review products that I really like or love. This is no exception.

Pros: Natural looking color that oxidizes to the skin tone of the individual.

SPF 20

Makes pores look smaller all day.

Lasts throughout the day.

Neither dewey or matte. Just natural.

Inexpensive

Cons: The nice peach scent won't work for those sensitve to fragrance, but it does fade rather quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by geordieness

Pros:
- Great coverage - looks natural enough for me.
- No oily residue.
- Matches my skin tone, which is a rarity.
- Nice packaging.

Cons:
- I forsee a problem with getting all of the product out with the pump system, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
- Coverage isn't enough to completely and utterly cover red spots or freckles - but does still cover them well enough.

Notes:
- The longest I've worn it for was 4 hours, didn't notice any oil control issues.
- I do use powder foundation (a discontinued Max Factor one) over the top of this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by hikari001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first bb cream and after trying it out, I'm so glad that I bought into the hype. I decided on this one because I have oily/combination skin with dry patches on my T-zone, and the peach sake line claims to be good at oil control and minimizing pores. I also bought the toner and serum for added effect.

Pros:
- Oxidizes to match my skin-tone with yellow undertone really well. My color is NC 20-25
- Covers up my blemishes, acne scars and redness well enough that my skin still looks natural
- Lightweight so it doesn't feel like a second skin unlike foundation
- Nice packaging with tube that's easy to travel with
- Has SPF

Cons:
- Broke me out!!!
- Emphasizes my dry patches and I noticed after wearing it for a few weeks, my skin becomes drier
- Coverage may be too light if you are looking for a full coverage
- Oil control is so-so, I usually get oily after 1-2 hours and this controls it to about 4-5 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Agentdouble0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this product a lot! It works a LOT better than any of my American BB creams ( i have the Smashbox one, and Maybelline one). The Skin Food near me now sells this in 8 different shades. The color I purchased is #7 Almond Beige, it matches my skin shade perfectly. I love the smell, and the coverage, it's not much but it's enough for me. I would use this everyday, and since school is starting up soon, I'll be wearing it to school! It's light and refreshing. Deff a repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really really REALLY wanted to like this product but.......it's my own fault for buying something without really researching it. The color was way too light but I didn't let that stop me, I went ahead and put it on for two days, I was oily after about two hours (even with setting powder) and to top it off I woke up this morning with a face full of whiteheads even though I thoroughly washed my face last night before bed. I'm really disappointed and sad about this because i REALLY wanted to have a good experience with it. I'm an NC40 in mac and I wanted something to help out my skin without breaking me out and not feeling super heavy since all I do is sit around at home but....this definitely wasn't it. :'(

SO for all my br0wn ladies out there, STAY AWAYYY!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Juhtima

Though I like this product, it does not control my oily skin and only lasts till the 3rd hour. It does however have a nice finish, a decent light-medium coverage, adequately moisturizes, doesn't break me out, and makes my pores appear smaller. It has a slightly thick lotion consistency and it blends well. I use this on days when my skin is behaving. I think this is the only BB cream I've used that matched my skin tone perfectly; no ashy tones here. I use the shade in 04 Soft Beige and I am an NC 30-35 in MAC. Still looking for my HG BB cream...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by bananascented

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell of this bb cream is amazing (peach candy scent), the coverage is great, the oil control is so-so which I dont mind because this does not make me look like an oily ball at the end of the day. Almost everything was awesome about this product. It could have been my perfect HG bb cream, it COULD have -

- If it didnt break me out, time after time. I didnt want to believe that it would at first. I've tried cutting short the hours of wear time, but it still broke me out. I assumed that it was non-codogemic because this bb cream emphasized alot on oil control. But looks like it wasnt. Perhaps I have sensitive skin.

Ended up swapping away all my other unopened peach sake bb creams (I bought 4, and I used only one tube).

Would however recommend people to give this a go, if it doesnt break you out.