August 28, 2014 | 1646 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by alyssaadmira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the packaging, but this bb cream just doesn't work for me. i bought it because it said it helped with oil control. well, it didn't give me that. instead, it gave me breakouts D:< and i still have my acne scars from it even though i let the acne be. maybe doesn't happen to anyone else except for me, but...yeah

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by gabriellanatalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Actually I have been using this product for a year. I bought the Shade 2 because I knew that korean products are always 2 tones whiter than the regular ones and I am tanned. Apparently, I could not use it as a BB cream or foundation since it was too white for my skin tone. However, I decided to use it as my concealer. That was the smartest decision I made with this product, and it has done miracle for my skin! It is not cakey, oily, and it stays all day. The liquid blends perfectly, and it feel light on my skin. I can tell it because I have sensitive skin and I always get acnes from heavy products like MAC. Ever since I used BB Cream Skinfood Peach Sake, I never had any acne problem caused by the product. Oh and I use it as a highlighter too, another smart move. I would definitely keep purchasing it and I hope they will create in darker shade for tanned users. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

I am glad I found a BB cream that had yellow undertones for once. For that, this Peach Sake Pore cream already becomes my top 3 BBs; very hard to find in Asian BB creams. It means I can layer it a bit without being scared it will look too grey or white on my face.
For a BB cream, this would be considered slightly lighter coverage than the usual thick, white mask effect you get with the majority of BBs. However, in the foundation sense, this would be leaning towards medium coverage.
I don't feel like it aggravates my acne so I can still use it on bad break-out days.
Most BB creams I know of do not provide long-lasting coverage because they are cream-based, and meant to act as secondary moisturisers/nourishing creams after your usual skincare routine. So I never expect my BB creams to work as a substitute for foundation. This is no exception, it can last me comfortably for some 5 hrs before redness shows through - depending on the heat of the day and how quickly my face flushes.
Oil control? For someone who releases oil as much as I do, I'm not surprised this BB doesn't control it well. I don't think there is any that can prevent that tbh.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using shade no. 2 for years now. I'm sure it's not the best bb cream out there but this doesn't break me out and I'm afraid to try something different that would.

PROS:
- smells nice
- light coverage
- oxidizes to my natural skin tone
- does not break me out/ irritate my skin
- it doubles as my sunblock

CONS:
- doesn't help with oil control
- light coverage (a problem when I have something to cover up)

It's just a strictly OK bb cream. No high praises, no miraculous claims. I gave it a 4 because it has what I look for. It gives me that natural look. Other bb creams make me look so white/there are no shades that match. Also, the main thing I look for, like I said earlier, is that it doesn't break me out. Minus 1 lippie for the non oil control.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by CuriousCabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been waiting for this to come over to the US :) I'm using shade 04 Warm Beige- it is a little bit yellow for me but a bit of finishing powder took care of that. I'm a NC40 for Mac products so the original colors (1 and 2) where much too light :(
Pros: The coverage can be built up,the smell is great, not too heavy
Cons: oil control is not so great :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by emmako

This is one of the few Korean BB creams, which I didn't like. The peach sake finishing powder is really good, and I generally like the Skinfood products but this BB cream is so scented that even the non sensitive skin becomes irritated.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Derianna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i use shade 01,
it is in between: yellow and pink undertone, its more like orange. my skin is very fair, NC 20 or 1 tone lighter.
i have used so many variants of skinfood bb cream, mushroom, redbean, good afternoon tea, and platinum grape, and now peach sake pore bb cream.
this one has the thickest texture, its likely foundation, but not heavy to face. use only a little ammount and coverage is more than other variants of skinfood bb cream.
this bb cream is intend for oily skin, yeah it helps a little to control oil. i have less oil when use this. its not matte effect, but also not too dewy. just look natural.
after use it 2 times, i notice i have 1 big pimple coming out. i hope its not this bb cream as the trigger. anyway i will continue use this and will update if i have evenworst breakout from this bb cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Scott77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I only review products that I really like or love. This is no exception.

Pros: Natural looking color that oxidizes to the skin tone of the individual.

SPF 20

Makes pores look smaller all day.

Lasts throughout the day.

Neither dewey or matte. Just natural.

Inexpensive

Cons: The nice peach scent won't work for those sensitve to fragrance, but it does fade rather quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by geordieness

Pros:
- Great coverage - looks natural enough for me.
- No oily residue.
- Matches my skin tone, which is a rarity.
- Nice packaging.

Cons:
- I forsee a problem with getting all of the product out with the pump system, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
- Coverage isn't enough to completely and utterly cover red spots or freckles - but does still cover them well enough.

Notes:
- The longest I've worn it for was 4 hours, didn't notice any oil control issues.
- I do use powder foundation (a discontinued Max Factor one) over the top of this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by hikari001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first bb cream and after trying it out, I'm so glad that I bought into the hype. I decided on this one because I have oily/combination skin with dry patches on my T-zone, and the peach sake line claims to be good at oil control and minimizing pores. I also bought the toner and serum for added effect.

Pros:
- Oxidizes to match my skin-tone with yellow undertone really well. My color is NC 20-25
- Covers up my blemishes, acne scars and redness well enough that my skin still looks natural
- Lightweight so it doesn't feel like a second skin unlike foundation
- Nice packaging with tube that's easy to travel with
- Has SPF

Cons:
- Broke me out!!!
- Emphasizes my dry patches and I noticed after wearing it for a few weeks, my skin becomes drier
- Coverage may be too light if you are looking for a full coverage
- Oil control is so-so, I usually get oily after 1-2 hours and this controls it to about 4-5 hours.