April 20, 2014 | 995 users online

Shampoo - Moroccanoil - Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I've been wanting this shampoo along with the respective conditioner for a long time, but never gave in due to the crazy-high price. However, I asked for the duo for my birthday from my boyfriend.. And finally got to try it last night. I heard a lot of great things about this shampoo and conditioner before reading all the negative comments on this site about them, such as difficulty lathering, leaving hair feel unclean, etc. But to my lovely surprise none of that was true.. For me. It lathered very well, just like any other shampoo really, and I didn't need all that much either (however I will be using it more sparingly on purpose because it's so expensive). I absolutely love the scent. The conditioner worked very well as well, leaving my hair feel so soft and tangle-free after rinsing. I let my hair air-dry overnight and blow-dried it a bit in the morning. Today my hair was beautiful, bouncy, very soft and smelled like the shampoo and conditioner. I also felt like it didn't feel grimy, as some other moisturizing shampoos make your hair feel (from the residue). So bottom line is: if you can afford paying for this product, go ahead and do it. It makes your hair beautiful and makes it feel so healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:02:00 AM More reviews by ivana89

I really cannot relate to all those who said that this shampoo doesn't lather or clean well due to its lack of sulphates or whatever reason. Thanks to this shampoo, my hair can go on for 3 days looking bouncy, shiny, and fresh! I use it regularly, pairing it once a week with the moisture repair mask, otherwise I condition my hair with the Bumble & Bumble quenching conditioner which is really good too. I usually have fine, dry, and over processed hair. This shampoo is gentle on my hair, lathers perfectly and works wonders. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by cianhearns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using the moroccan oil hair mask and the oils which i loved so of course i thought i would love the shampoo... i was wrong I hate it!!! Nothing special at all!! It also makes my hair soooooo oily and greasy after 1 or 2 days my hair looked disgusting and i had to re wash it! Im very disappointed in this product! Do not buy!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Isalia

I didn't feel anything special or change in my hair after using this shampoo. I have wavy and fine hair and I bought this when my hair was dried due to the weather. I used the oil and that made much more of a difference. Overall I wouldn't buy this shampoo again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by cloudedsea

I had always bought inexpensive, more economical shampoos (Pantene, Herbal Essence) and this is my first expensive shampoo purchase. My family noticed that my hair loss condition had improved, though I am not sure it was solely due to using this shampoo. I really like the fact that it is sulfate-phosphate and paraben free. It also contains different herbal ingredients like avocado oil, rosemary leaf extract, lavender flower extract, jojoba seed extract, and others. I also noticed you only need to use a little bit of it each wash so it did last longer than my usual shampoo. I probably won't buy it again without a big discount, but this product definitely deserves a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

To be honest there is nothing special about his shampoo apart from the smell which is a milder version smell of the Moroccan oil. It is sulfate free which is always good for coloured hair (like mine), but apart from that I think anyone could easily get the same quality as this shampoo from the drug store at less than half the price. When I was using this I found it didn't really clean my hair properly it kind of felt still iky and oily. My HG is still paul mitchell awaphui ginger, and this is no way good enough to beat it I would not repurchase this shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Violets4Me

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mixed reviews on this product. I really love their oil, frizz control spray and deep conditioner but the shampoos and conditioners are a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I started using this last year when my salon ran out of my Loreal absolut repair (Which is better than this and if I recall correctly a tad cheaper!) I love the scent of this shampoo. It lathers well, leaves my hair soft and clean, even without using the masque afterward. It is a good shampoo, however, I prefer Loreal absolut repair because, it is cheaper and leaves my hair feeling softer and cleaner for longer, without going greasy. However, I prefer the Morrocan oil masque to the loreal absolut repair one!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Amethyst1962

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a MoroccanOil freak, however I do NOT care for their shampoo line. The reason being is my hair is all knotted and tangled every time I have used their shampoos. They do not leave my hair feeling moisturized. In fact, my hair feels dryer after using. I am not sure if this is because there are no sulfates in it, - I am skeptical because I also use L'Oreal shampoo which has no sulfates and my hair is not in the condition MoroccanOil leaves it. I do recommend their hair masks which are much, much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by LandCam180

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have long, untreated, blonde hair so I thought I'd try this product for a little added moisture because I often find my hair a little on the dry side. A friend of mine had a Maritime Beauty card so I thought, "Hey. Why not?"

Be honest with yourself, you're only buying this product for the scent. It DOES NOT moisturize, it DOES NOT repair. Please, save yourself and leave the brittle, broken, straw-like texture, this product causes, for someone else.