November 20, 2014 | 2192 users online

Shampoo - Moroccanoil - Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Du64ka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is absolutely great shampoo. It makes my hair very lively and shining. It leathers so good that a standard-size bottle lasts for a long time. No feel of grease, or something else that mentioned in negative reviews here.

Besides being sulfate-free and making my hair alive it has absolutely astonishing smell. First time when I used it my made who came half an hour later asked what perfume smells so lovely. It might be a problem if you are not used to perfume-kind smells, but if you like L'Occitane Aromatherapy series then you will like Moroccanoil as well.

The only negative thing about this product is high price. But good things rarely cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Mariana8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the shampoo that they use at my hair salon. So actually, I don't own it, but I came here to write a review to warn others off because I absolutely hate it. Last night I finally put two and two together.... the first time I got my hair cut at this salon, I came home and DH was like, "your hair smells really strong." And it did. I thought it might just be a styling product or whatever, didn't think much of it. But later that night when going to sleep, I ended up deciding to get UP out of bed to go wash my hair at 11pm because the smell was absolutely overpowering and cloying. I only get my hair cut every 6-8 weeks, so when I went the next time and it was super smelly again, I didn't really connect the dots. Third time's a charm though, and last night after another haircut I realized I needed to wash my hair immediately to get the musky, perfumey smell out of it. I'm sure it's not a styling product because they have used different things to style it each time. Plus I can smell the musk while they wash it. Absolutely awful smell. If you don't like musky strong scents, this is not for you. I noticed the smell even stuck around after re-washing my hair!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worse shampoo I've ever tried. This ruined my hair and I had to spend 2 months getting it to return to its normal state. Stay away from it. I wouldn't use this shampoo if they paid me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I've been wanting this shampoo along with the respective conditioner for a long time, but never gave in due to the crazy-high price. However, I asked for the duo for my birthday from my boyfriend.. And finally got to try it last night. I heard a lot of great things about this shampoo and conditioner before reading all the negative comments on this site about them, such as difficulty lathering, leaving hair feel unclean, etc. But to my lovely surprise none of that was true.. For me. It lathered very well, just like any other shampoo really, and I didn't need all that much either (however I will be using it more sparingly on purpose because it's so expensive). I absolutely love the scent. The conditioner worked very well as well, leaving my hair feel so soft and tangle-free after rinsing. I let my hair air-dry overnight and blow-dried it a bit in the morning. Today my hair was beautiful, bouncy, very soft and smelled like the shampoo and conditioner. I also felt like it didn't feel grimy, as some other moisturizing shampoos make your hair feel (from the residue). So bottom line is: if you can afford paying for this product, go ahead and do it. It makes your hair beautiful and makes it feel so healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:02:00 AM More reviews by ivana89

I really cannot relate to all those who said that this shampoo doesn't lather or clean well due to its lack of sulphates or whatever reason. Thanks to this shampoo, my hair can go on for 3 days looking bouncy, shiny, and fresh! I use it regularly, pairing it once a week with the moisture repair mask, otherwise I condition my hair with the Bumble & Bumble quenching conditioner which is really good too. I usually have fine, dry, and over processed hair. This shampoo is gentle on my hair, lathers perfectly and works wonders. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by cianhearns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using the moroccan oil hair mask and the oils which i loved so of course i thought i would love the shampoo... i was wrong I hate it!!! Nothing special at all!! It also makes my hair soooooo oily and greasy after 1 or 2 days my hair looked disgusting and i had to re wash it! Im very disappointed in this product! Do not buy!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Isalia

I didn't feel anything special or change in my hair after using this shampoo. I have wavy and fine hair and I bought this when my hair was dried due to the weather. I used the oil and that made much more of a difference. Overall I wouldn't buy this shampoo again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by cloudedsea

I had always bought inexpensive, more economical shampoos (Pantene, Herbal Essence) and this is my first expensive shampoo purchase. My family noticed that my hair loss condition had improved, though I am not sure it was solely due to using this shampoo. I really like the fact that it is sulfate-phosphate and paraben free. It also contains different herbal ingredients like avocado oil, rosemary leaf extract, lavender flower extract, jojoba seed extract, and others. I also noticed you only need to use a little bit of it each wash so it did last longer than my usual shampoo. I probably won't buy it again without a big discount, but this product definitely deserves a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

To be honest there is nothing special about his shampoo apart from the smell which is a milder version smell of the Moroccan oil. It is sulfate free which is always good for coloured hair (like mine), but apart from that I think anyone could easily get the same quality as this shampoo from the drug store at less than half the price. When I was using this I found it didn't really clean my hair properly it kind of felt still iky and oily. My HG is still paul mitchell awaphui ginger, and this is no way good enough to beat it I would not repurchase this shampoo