Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo

3.3

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetrio, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cyclopentasilozane, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Polyquaternium-10, SodiumPCA, Quaternium-80, Polyquaternium-7, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Pentaerythrytyl Tetastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenozyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Red 33 (Cl1700), Yellow 5 (Cl19140), Fragrance (Parfum).

on 2/18/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I agree with the previous post, I feel that this shampoo did absolutely nothing for my long hair either. I didn't find that it lathered well at all. I had to use alot of product for 2 washes, that's alot of shampoo to go through, my hair is fine so I wash it every other night, but I can't afford to keep using this because of the amount of product that comes in the bottle. I have the conditioner as well and feel the same about it as the shampoo. It smells nice that's the only positive thing I can say about it, nothing amazing though. I didn't feel that it cleaned my hair well at all, it is VERY expensive and if I ran out I would not re-purchase it. In fact I might put it up for swap because I don't even use it, just didn't work out for me.

on 2/18/2014 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Shampoo - I just had to try this shampoo, because I heard so much about it. However, I don't really like it much, because I feel it does not clean my hair enough, which makes me having to wash my hair more often.

I like that it lathers well, even though it is sulphate free. There are many other ingredients that seem similar on the ingredients list though, but I'm no expert on that. The smell is nice, but it just doesn't keep my hair clean for long enough. Maybe it's a good one for summer, when you wash your hair more often after going to the beach etc.

Conditioner - I have no complaints about the accompanying conditioner. But without wanting to sound OCD, I would not use just the conditioner with another shampoo, I like using things in sets. So once I finish the shampoo and conditioner, I will not repurchase either of them.

on 2/16/2014 6:34:00 PM

I don't like this shampoo!! It did nothing to my long hair! There's better and cheaper stuff out there, heck, herbal essences is better!

on 1/8/2014 11:36:00 AM

I am in love with this shampoo!!! It is very expensive but it is worth the cost! It makes me hair feel so soft and so healthy! I seriously am shocked that it only received 3.3 rating. i would think it would have gotten a 5! Again it is very expensive, but it is the best shampoo I have ever used IN MY LIFE! I also love the conditioner too!!

on 12/17/2013 3:25:00 AM

This is absolutely great shampoo. It makes my hair very lively and shining. It leathers so good that a standard-size bottle lasts for a long time. No feel of grease, or something else that mentioned in negative reviews here.

Besides being sulfate-free and making my hair alive it has absolutely astonishing smell. First time when I used it my made who came half an hour later asked what perfume smells so lovely. It might be a problem if you are not used to perfume-kind smells, but if you like L'Occitane Aromatherapy series then you will like Moroccanoil as well.

The only negative thing about this product is high price. But good things rarely cheap.

on 12/12/2013 6:35:00 PM

Love it

on 11/13/2013 11:19:00 AM

This is the shampoo that they use at my hair salon. So actually, I don't own it, but I came here to write a review to warn others off because I absolutely hate it. Last night I finally put two and two together.... the first time I got my hair cut at this salon, I came home and DH was like, "your hair smells really strong." And it did. I thought it might just be a styling product or whatever, didn't think much of it. But later that night when going to sleep, I ended up deciding to get UP out of bed to go wash my hair at 11pm because the smell was absolutely overpowering and cloying. I only get my hair cut every 6-8 weeks, so when I went the next time and it was super smelly again, I didn't really connect the dots. Third time's a charm though, and last night after another haircut I realized I needed to wash my hair immediately to get the musky, perfumey smell out of it. I'm sure it's not a styling product because they have used different things to style it each time. Plus I can smell the musk while they wash it. Absolutely awful smell. If you don't like musky strong scents, this is not for you. I noticed the smell even stuck around after re-washing my hair!

on 11/7/2013 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Worse shampoo I've ever tried. This ruined my hair and I had to spend 2 months getting it to return to its normal state. Stay away from it. I wouldn't use this shampoo if they paid me.

I've been wanting this shampoo along with the respective conditioner for a long time, but never gave in due to the crazy-high price. However, I asked for the duo for my birthday from my boyfriend.. And finally got to try it last night. I heard a lot of great things about this shampoo and conditioner before reading all the negative comments on this site about them, such as difficulty lathering, leaving hair feel unclean, etc. But to my lovely surprise none of that was true.. For me. It lathered very well, just like any other shampoo really, and I didn't need all that much either (however I will be using it more sparingly on purpose because it's so expensive). I absolutely love the scent. The conditioner worked very well as well, leaving my hair feel so soft and tangle-free after rinsing. I let my hair air-dry overnight and blow-dried it a bit in the morning. Today my hair was beautiful, bouncy, very soft and smelled like the shampoo and conditioner. I also felt like it didn't feel grimy, as some other moisturizing shampoos make your hair feel (from the residue). So bottom line is: if you can afford paying for this product, go ahead and do it. It makes your hair beautiful and makes it feel so healthy!

on 8/26/2013 6:02:00 AM

I really cannot relate to all those who said that this shampoo doesn't lather or clean well due to its lack of sulphates or whatever reason. Thanks to this shampoo, my hair can go on for 3 days looking bouncy, shiny, and fresh! I use it regularly, pairing it once a week with the moisture repair mask, otherwise I condition my hair with the Bumble & Bumble quenching conditioner which is really good too. I usually have fine, dry, and over processed hair. This shampoo is gentle on my hair, lathers perfectly and works wonders. Love it.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products