August 1, 2014 | 1277 users online

Hair - Agadir - Hair Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff delivers. If you can get past the scent, which isn't bad and doesn't linger, your hair will have a healthy-- not greasy-- sheen that lasts for about two days. Also, it leaves your hair SO smooth and there's no build up so you can use it regularly. After using both the oil treatment and the spray for about a year, it still performs and I still love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by darthjaeder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

As a hairdresser I've used this on clients and fell in love and now I use this until each and every last drop then buy more (I've gone through many of these bottles!) If used appropriately, I find this lasts me months and I have long hair. If bought from a hair supply store its cheaper but even so this stuff is worth the money. I went from black to platinum blonde and my hair was in poor brittle condition... I used this and within a few weeks my hair stopped breaking, it was soft and glossy and healthy again. and It smells delicious, it's not greasy or messy, doesn't weigh the hair down, you dont need much, leaves hair soft silky and shiny and smelling good...love it love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ASBLeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I was considering buying this oil, I didn't see that many comparisons with the original/namebrand Moroccan Oil. I went through 2 bottles of the Moroccan Oil and really loved it. I have frizzy hair that can be tamed and conditioned thoroughly with Moroccan Oil. However, I feel the Moroccan Oil is overpriced for what it is--some silicones mixed with Argan Oil.

I have been using the Agadir Oil for about three weeks now. I have thick hair just below my shoulders; after showering, I use about a nickel-sized dollop of this stuff. In my opinion, the Agadir Oil weighs my hair down a little less than the Moroccan Oil with similar smoothing effects. The Agadir Oil comes in a plastic container instead of a glass one, which I prefer. It's also easier to dispense because the Agadir Oil has a squeezable bottle with a small opening, whereas the Moroccan Oil has a completely open top and I find it more difficult to dispense. Also, if you compare the ingredients of the two hair oils, Agadir hair oil has argan oil higher on the ingredients list, and also has no added colors.

Given the price difference, I would definitely say go for the Agadir Oil over the Moroccan Oil. I really don't notice a difference in my hair between the two, and I feel like I use slightly less of the Agadir Oil than the Moroccan Oil. Also, I bought from Drugstore.com for a very good price (2 fl oz for $19, which I bought so I could take it on my carry on; they also have a 4 fl oz size for $30, which I will buy next time).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works well for me if I blow dry/iron my hair - instantly soft, smooth and straight. Smells pleasant too.

But after a while I find that it doesn't seem to do much in terms of taming the frizz on hair that's been air dried (and I live in a humid, tropical climate - a.k.a frizz-ville), and while using it to smooth the ends does make it soft, the effect is only temporary.

I've since moved on to Kerastase Elixir Ultime which I find suits me better as a multi purpuse, overall product that's much more lightweight and smells more divine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by underingrid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has completely transformed my strictly-average hair into a shiny, gorgeous mane.

I have used the Agadir Argan Oil spray for a couple years and it was ok, but about 6 months ago I got a few little samples of this oil and put them away for a rainy day. About a month ago, out of boredom, I opened one of the samples, applied about a nickel-sized amount to my color-treated, middle-aged, fine, shoulder-length hair. I put my hair in a bun and let it air dry (my usual routine to bring out the waves in my hair). When I took my now-dry hair out of the bun, it honestly looked like someone had magically replaced my hair with someone else's hair - it was THICK, lustrous, gorgeous defined waves...I was shocked and delighted but also skeptical; sometimes just using a new product can temporarily transform hair.

So, I used up all my samples, with the same amazing results. Then I ran out of samples, and went back to the spray....and back to my limp, dry, boring old hair. After about a week of this, I went and bought a bottle of the Agadir Oil ($19/2 oz at my local Wegmans) and since then my hair has been reliably fantastic. I am over the moon with this product and simultaneously terrified of ever being without it. Pretty sure I'll start hoarding it soon. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Pretty good so far and hopefully it won't cause too much buildup, hair behaved pretty well, I think that I do get similar results with Garnier Moroccan Sleek oil for a lot less money than this, Garnier doesn't smell as strong as this product, this oil smells like Cover Girl Navy perfume from the 90's and it does linger.
EDIT: This makes my hair look really beautiful, turns my wavy hair into perfect shiny curls, Garnier doesn't do that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by zeusandcoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells beyond amazing- even my co-workers comment on how good my hair smells, smooths and protects reasonably well, and is all-natural. Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by domibby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome product but its sooooo expensive (25 dollars for a tiny little bottle of this oil) i cant afford this all the time so i use the oil sparingly and it makes my hair super smooth and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Tovett

Hi, I'm 13. I bought this shampoo and conditioner with my own money, because my mother refused to buy it because of the cost. But, it's so worth it. People at school are constantly petting my hair and saying how soft it is, they also say it smells so good! One time at my soccer practice, everyone was just sniffing my hair because it smelled so good. It is also very soft! I straighten my hair everyday, so this shampoo and conditioner is good for me. It gives your hair a beautiful shine and makes it look healthy. I would buy this product again any day!

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Mandie87

This is my HG hair product! Suggested to me by my BFF who has super thick curly hair. Works awesome for her. I wasn't sure about how it would work out for me as my hair is very fine (complete opposite of my BFF). But I decided to try it and OMG I just can't rave enough about it. I suggest it to all my girlfriends. I gave my sister a packet to use on her 4 year old daughters hair too.

My hair is REALLY long,fine,tangles like crazy,and gets greasy by the second day. But this stuff does NOT cause my hair to look greasy at all. It soaks in nicely and smells divine. It helps not only to detangle my hair, but it also helps to prevent it from tangling between washes. It also gives a nice shine finish to my hair. I bought a big supply and I look forward to trying the other products in the agadir argan oil line.