November 26, 2014 | 1196 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Signature Eyeshadow Quad - Amber Honey

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These colors are beautiful. I like to make a soft romantic look with this quad. I actually wore this on Valentine's Day and it was beautiful. The colors blend very well and are nicely pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2009 7:11:00 AM More reviews by huongttlan

i got this one as a gift so yeah, I say it's dirt cheap lol..

The color is neutral so suitable for every day look. The only thing is....it takes me more than often to build up the light color ( except the chocolate) color. The eyeshadow is quite soft so the dust can go everywhere. Btw, it's not chalky at all. I never use any drugstore eye shadows so I dun really know what my friend always describe as chalky but I really don't feel anything lol.

Anw, if it's not because it takes me more than often to build up the color and the brush that goes together with it is very crappy, I would give it 5 lippies. 5-2 =3 he he

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Typically, I am not a neutral/brown eyeshadow kinda girl. But this EL quad is simply lovely. All the colors have soft shimmer and are very wearable. There are is a beautiful ivory cream shadow, a warm pecan (that I just adore on my lids), a taupe and a milk chocolate color. EL is one of my favorite e/s because they are long wearing on me and the shadow itself is silky smooth. This color palette also easily blends with other colors in the EL e/s line such as mink, cinnamon, ivory box, vanilla, mocha cup and honey drop to name a few.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I also received this as a gift with a purchase. This is the first time I can say I love Estee eyeshadow! The colors are soft and stay on all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received Amber Honey as a gift, and am surprised by how much I love it. The 4-color combo is perfect for me. The dark amber-bronze & light peach-bronze color are not too warm or coppery. (It also helps that the colors are not super pigmented.) But what I like most is how they threw in 2 light, neutral-cool shades that contrast the warmer shades. The result is a soft, lightly warm, nude-brown eye. All 4 shadows contain a refined shimmer & are smooth. They don't wear like iron, but they last fine. I would not repurchase individual shades, but the sheer formula & combo of colors make it worthy of a purchase.