July 24, 2014 | 1426 users online

Mascara - Avon - Supercurlacious Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

This was my first day using this mascara but I really liked how it went on. The brush is great, it kind of grabs each eye lash as it brushes through. I didn't pay too much attention to how it curled my lashes, my lashes naturally curve upward. I was drawn to the brush in the brochure and it didn't disappoint. I would say this is a good everyday mascara, it adds a pretty finishing touch to the eyes but it doesn't look over the top. The mascara itself is not on the wet side, which I personally liked. The price was right and I would definitely repurchase. Also I have sensitive eyes and this didn't bother me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I love Avon mascaras! This and superFULL are my absolute favorite mascaras so far. I find that this one curls - and holds the curl - better, as well as give me more volum than superFULL, probably because it's actually black and not that charcoal color Avon mascaras usually are. I recommend this as a good everyday mascara, nothing dramatic.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 8:30:00 AM More reviews by yoursummerstar

I got this as a freebie when I bought Avon's Ultra Color Rich Lipstick for my mom, and it came in a black tube with pink metallic letters. I like the packaging, the font used was cute and it looks expensive. It was hard to get the brush out, though.

This was an average mascara at best. Not much lengthening, not much thickening, slight lift. Now, I'm big on volume; A perfect mascara should really be able to thicken, so I'm not very impressed with this. I wanted to like this so badly (I love Avon's Astonishing Lengths), but I'm probably just giving this to my younger sister. Or rebuying to give to my friends who enjoy the natural look, since it's so cheap.

*edit: I discovered the perfect way to use this to give me the results I want! I swipe on the first coat with the under curve part to give a sort of base, and use the upper part to lengthen and thicken. Just tightline with a black liner and your lashes would look divine. I love this now!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked this mascara and the tube was beautiful its a good product ;). I found that the formula is a lot more dry than most as for the curl thing, it doesn't just make your lashes curl however it does hold the curl made by an eyelash curler very well, I would buy this mascara again, Gives a really pretty natural,curled and feathery look to lashes ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by camilasg

I love this mascara. It's even better than Supershock. It doesn't curl my lashes alone, but holds the curl made by Shu Uemura eyelash curler. It's a great mascara for definition and lengthening. I left Bad Gal behind for awhile.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by f1ayed

This mascara definitely did not live up to its promise. I have very straight, short lashes and at first I was all 'okay, not bad.' After maybe a few hours, they went completely straight again. It also flaked.
The brush does not look at all as pictured, and it's more like a spikey banana shape instead of a pretty, curved, red comb. It's not bad; in fact the brush was my favourite part. Sometimes it proves to be difficult when trying to get it out of the tube, however.
I won't buy it again, but it wasn't a huge loss since it was not expensive. If you have longer lashes, it might work for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this a lot - no clumps, and it does curl my lashes. I like the brush a lot - it's kinda spikey and separates lashes well.

HOWEVER - more than one coat and you will find yourself with flaking.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by camkale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh. It was a decent mascara for me. :( wish I could have liked this! I liked the brush because it curves though! :) that's probably the only thing I liked but the mascara itself, bleh. It was dry but maybe I got a bad tube? and clumped my lashes together so you'd probably need a lash comb to get that out :( it lengthen my lashes, didn't really make it thicker, the curling power was awesome and so was the staying power. I wouldn't buy again though. :'(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by missylu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works ok as a basic mascara but it does not really curl or hold a curl at all which is why I will not re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by HotMadonna

This is an average mascara (I got the black one). It does give me a naturally enhanced look which makes my eyelashes look a bit longer and darker. But this mascara does not at all live up to what it claims to be, a curling mascara that also volumizes. In order to get any noticeable volume I have to apply at least 7 coats, and then with so many coats the mascara gets too wet and is impossible to wear. I do find that with plastic comb mascaras its best to apply by swiftly running the comb against the lashes instead of digging the teeth into your lashes, but that doesn't help either. So I'll keep this for when I need a super natural look, but will definitely not repurchase.