April 20, 2014 | 1293 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by hannahsmith51

I love this blush! The pigmentation is great for everyday wear. You just can't beat E.L.F. prices either! I throw this in my bag with one of the studio brushes and I'm good to go. The mirror is great and the packaging is durable, standard, and sleek. For $3, I think people are expecting too much. In my opinion, this was worth the money and more.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest I could brush this all over my FACE and very little color shows. I use candid coral sometimes over it and it gives me a little bit of a glow for a couple hours but even with foundation on it doesn't really show. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Kellywilson28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite blush!
Elf is known for these blushes so I decided to pick this light pink color, w/ no glitter. I went to buy ever other color they had because the quality is outstanding for the price.
Long lasting, beautiful color.. what more could you want? I am pale and it shows up on me, it might be more of a highlight for others but its amazing either way!
I am on my second one already! I will repurchase again..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is the worst blush I have ever used! There is zero pigment. Not even when I swatch it. I love my other elf blushes, I just cannot find any use for it. The best thing is the price, though it is a waste of three bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I bought this when I visited California (Im from Canada), hoping this color would suit me well :)

Pros:
-Unlike some blushes, this one is not overly powdery. You do not need to tap the excess on the brush everytime :)
-Good pigmentation
-Is very smooth
-It contains small shimmer, but it is not unnatural: It rather gives a wonderful glow!
-The packaging is great: does not look cheap, and it is secure
-Price: 3$ :)
-I think it will look amazing on fair skin

Cons:
-I am medium skin tone, and sadly, I find that this shade is not very apparent on my skin... Yes, it gives a glow and a tiny rosy tint, but nothing more. So, if you have darker skin and want a blush that will show up very well, this way not be the one for you. However, it will give a natural healthy glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Oohkodachrome

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good blush for the price, but you get what you pay for. (It's $3 at Target). The main reason I purchased it was because it reminded me so much of NARS Orgasm. But it's a disappointment. It is not pigmented at all! I have to put on several applications and it does not stay for more than an hour. All that sticks is the glitter and my boyfriend said I looked like a little girl!! I will keep searching for a pretty pink/peach blush with shimmer that actually works.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by EXOticAngelInspirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love my elf blushes and this is one of my favorites. it gives me the right amount of pink glow and isnt too sparkly. its a nice color to wear on a daily basis.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

This is sleekly presented little blusher but it is too sheer even for my fair complexion. I have just removed it from my make up wardrobe. I have better blushers so it was just taking up room. I really do not get the comparisons to Nars Orgasm. It is much pinker with little pigmentation. You have to really layer it on for it to show which just looks like a caked on mess.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

UPDATE: This blush broke me out. It gives me allergic reaction my skin felt itchy and flat bumps appeared on the cheek area I applied this on. This blush has mineral oil as the 3rd ingredient,if you allergic to mineral oil or very clogged pores prone I suggest stay away from ELF blushes (except their bronzer,the one in a big square packaging)

Original Review:
I was looking for an everyday pink blush and I picked this one at target for $3 I love pink but I'm not a fan of pink with predominant blue undertone so for me this blush is perfect. its a more muted pink and it shows up on the skin as a satin finish. I never noticed any glitter. the reason I only give 4 lippies is because on my nc27-30 skin I have to really build up the color for it to show but I've been into sheer looking blush anyway so I don't mind it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great product for me and it does not irritate my skin like the most high end products which do contain bismuth. This does not. I dont agree that this is the dupe for Nars orgasm because this is a cooler shade and it does not contain any shimmer. I do need to use a dense brush to get enough color pay off however, but I have started to like sheerer blushes because they are more foolproof. This is very very natural and always flattering on my pale skin. It does not have any scent whatsoever. It does not make my face itchy. In fact this is the only powder blush I own at the moment, but believe me I have tried many. I am just so happy with this one that I see no point in getting something else. I have 2 Daniel Sandler watercolour blushes too for when I am using Estee Lauder double wear foundation and I want t bit more glowy finish. I love them too to bits. I used to be a makeup snob before,but now I only care what suits me because so much goes into marketing rather than quality.