August 30, 2014 | 1159 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Pink Me Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by anastesia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the finish of this lipstick! The color is also very flattering, dusty pink, No shimmer, no glitter, nothing..Great for everyday!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Pink Me Up is a nice satin finish, dusty pink lipstick. It's very pigmented and flattering. It's a great neutral every day shade. I wish I could give this lipstick more love but I'm more of a baby pink or fuchsia girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful shade of pink, very flattering! This is a fairly neutral color and I've seen it look good on a lot of different looking people. A nice pop of color that isn't too far from natural. Great for everyday. I can't get enough of this color. Would definitely buy again.

Just so people know, there is a slight scent to this line of lipsticks, comparably subtle and reminiscent of mocha. Usually scents really bother me, but this one isn't too bad. If the L'oreal fragrance is a 10 in intensity of odor, the Maybelline one is like a 1 or 2. To me, it's absolutely worth the gorgeous color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! I'm not really a lipstick fan, I prefer the sheerness of a gloss. After reading rockstardiaries blog and saw that the woman ALWAYS wore this gorgeous pink, I took the plunge and purchased it.. I am so glad that I did. It is perfectly pigmented with many skin tones.. Extremely flattering. If you are looking for a pop of pink that is not over-the-top. LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ariablack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I loooovee this. It has become my everyday lipstick.
Color: A slightly warm toned medium pink color.
Finish: Not shimmery, but not completely matte. Looks like a natural lip texture.
Very pigmented. For everyday wear I just lightly pat this on, but it can easily be built up. I think this would look good on several skin tones. I'm around a NC30. This automatically brightens my whole face in the most natural way, and it isn't drying at all. The packaging is cute as well. I would re-buy in a heart beat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

COLOR: light-medium, warm-toned pink, with a slight touch of coral
TEXTURE: smooth and creamy
FINISH: smooth, but flat (not matte) and one-dimensional, no shimmer, not glossy
It's a beautiful color, but doesn't work on my NC42 skintone. I'm not sure that its so much the actual color, but rather the finish. The finish was somewhat problematic for me, both with this shade and 'Make Me Pink'. Since they were flat, it looked kind of like play lipstick on me - but I think it's just me, as I know this finish works well on others. As mentioned, the other pink shade I purchased was 'Make Me Pink' and it's more cool-toned and pastel than this shade, but still pink (for anyone debating colors).

I should add that this product has good color payoff, and feels very nice when you have it on. Staying power is average. I will purchase more in different shades (and have already!)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by kathy427

The color sensational lipsticks are nothing new in America, but darn Asia just launched them few weeks ago. I quickly found some reviews on them, and just about every one of them is POSITIVE… well, I just had to get one and try. I got one from the pink range in ‘pink me up’. My first impression is WOW I understand why everyone is raving about them, the lipstick is comparable to MAC and Bobbi Brown (even just dapping the lip color on the color clearly shows up, and it’s quite opaque when layered).

‘Pink me up’, I would presume can be flattering on people of different skin tones. Unlike ‘Peachy scene’ which I intended to purchase had a sheen / a gloss finish to it (I don’t like shiny finish), ‘Pink me up’ has a matt finish on the lips. Compared to ‘make me pink’ which I also swatched in store, is a more pastel pink, I just dnt like pastel colors or any kind when it comes to makeup (unless it is a highlight color).

Love the shade ‘Pink me up’. I have yet to try others. Too bad there’s very few to select from in Hong Kong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a fantastic neutral dusty pink shade. I previously tried out the "Make Me Pink" (by Maybelline from the same Color Sensational line) and it was a bit too mauve-toned for my liking. "Pink Me Up" has no mauvey tones so it's more flattering for my skin-tone at the moment. It's very pigmented and opaque with one swipe and unlike some of the other lipsticks from this line, this particular shade smells like candy (and not like play-doh which is the case with some of the other shades) It covers my natural lip colour very well and has average wear. "Pink Me Up" is a creme finish. Would recommend if you don't like purple/mauve undertones in pink lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by nickitraylor

I really like the color sensational formula, but this pink was way to light and frosty for me- and I'm pretty pale! Maybe when I'm tan...but though I will buy other color sensational lippies (love love pink of me!!) I won't buy this color again...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: bright medium pink

Pros: creamy, pigmented, long-lasting

Cons: drying

Comments: Very pigmented and slightly bright medium pink. It's not too dark or bright and applies very well. It's very pretty, I like it.

Will repurchase.