OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries

4.8

on 7/13/2013 7:12:00 PM

i loooooooooooooooooooooove the formula of this polish, it applies like heaven... seriously.... best polish application i have ever used, and i have used many polishes, from different places in the world, this polish has a special place in my heart for sure.... color and application wise.... love it!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is such a beautiful dusty fuchsia! I love it.

on 6/10/2013 6:15:00 PM

This is a great summertime pink color. It's a thicker color, so if you want to you can get away with one quick coat. But of course, OPI lasts the longest when you apply it well with a top coat.

on 6/5/2013 6:48:00 PM

I love this color! I am actually wearing this color right now... The color is perfect for spring and summer time! :) If you don't already have it --- go buy it!

on 5/4/2013 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite color. It's like no other that I've seen.Definitely makes you happy to look at it and flatters most skin tones. Purple/bright pink but as others have said, but it's a deep, rich color. One coat would do, but I do two and base/top coat. It applies smoothly and has staying power. I only wear it on my toenails as it's definitely bright but elegant and tasteful enough to wear on any occasion.

on 3/21/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

How can you not like this delightfully delicious color that appeals to all skin types a like? It's my go to polish for bbqs and house parties. Fun, simple, classy.

on 3/17/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Beautiful colour, suits me down to the ground. Goes on well and lasts without chipping.

on 3/8/2013 4:40:00 PM

So glad I read the wonderful reviews and gave this a try. I am on my 6th day of wearing this gorgeous polish and I have no signs of chips or wear at all. I've worked, I've typed all day, I've washed dishes, I've cleaned, everything you can imagine in a busy week and yet this color still looks great. Wow! Not only beautiful but wonderful staying power. I had been switching over to Zoya recently but now this has made me rethink OPI again and I am extremely pleased.

on 3/4/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOOOOVE this. My favorite nail polish out of a fair few. Such a bright, pretty, popping and yet wearable colour, that lasts quite well with a good base and top.

on 2/2/2013 11:23:00 AM

This was my first OPI polish and is now one of my favorite and most reached-for polishes of all time. It's a gorgeous pink-purple with an extremely smooth application, and it's opaque in 2 or 3 coats. I love the compliments I get when I wear this polish - it looks so pretty against my very fair skin.

Popular Polishes