April 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Polishes - OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sts11

I love this color! I am actually wearing this color right now... The color is perfect for spring and summer time! :) If you don't already have it --- go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lilacpriest

This is by far my favorite color. It's like no other that I've seen.Definitely makes you happy to look at it and flatters most skin tones. Purple/bright pink but as others have said, but it's a deep, rich color. One coat would do, but I do two and base/top coat. It applies smoothly and has staying power. I only wear it on my toenails as it's definitely bright but elegant and tasteful enough to wear on any occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

How can you not like this delightfully delicious color that appeals to all skin types a like? It's my go to polish for bbqs and house parties. Fun, simple, classy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by nthdegree91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful colour, suits me down to the ground. Goes on well and lasts without chipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

So glad I read the wonderful reviews and gave this a try. I am on my 6th day of wearing this gorgeous polish and I have no signs of chips or wear at all. I've worked, I've typed all day, I've washed dishes, I've cleaned, everything you can imagine in a busy week and yet this color still looks great. Wow! Not only beautiful but wonderful staying power. I had been switching over to Zoya recently but now this has made me rethink OPI again and I am extremely pleased.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOOOOVE this. My favorite nail polish out of a fair few. Such a bright, pretty, popping and yet wearable colour, that lasts quite well with a good base and top.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by d4ydr3ams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first OPI polish and is now one of my favorite and most reached-for polishes of all time. It's a gorgeous pink-purple with an extremely smooth application, and it's opaque in 2 or 3 coats. I love the compliments I get when I wear this polish - it looks so pretty against my very fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Brider88

I first saw this colour when my beautician was wearing it months ago.
I asked her the name and have been looking for my own bottle ever since. I read the reviews on Makeupalley and knew that I had to have it.
This is probably my favourite nail polish for a number of reasons.
The formula is so good, I love OPI but this is definitely better than formulas of other polishes I have by them. You could probably get away with one coat but I always do 2.
The colour is a mix between pink and purple. It looks more pink and the light and more purple in the shade. I wear this colour all year around. When I first got it I thought it would only be a spring/summer colour but as other reviewers have said, it's bright but also deep so I think it looks good even in winter.
Finally the wear time is amazing. I've had this polish on for 5 days and only have one tiny chip!
A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by dolcevita927

I bought this color based on reviews, and because I was looking for a bolder pink than what I already have. This color is really beautiful! I've gotten compliments on it, and it's just so nice to look at. I've had pretty good success with nail polish lasting for 6-7 days by taking these steps: 1 coat Start to Finish OPI base/top coat, 2 coats OPI polish, 1 coat Start to Finish base/top coat again. And then recently I discovered the Nicole by OPI drying drops and they really renewed my love for nail polishes - I just don't have the time to sit and wait for my nails to dry. I also find that I get less chipping if I paint the tips and underside of my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty80

I was always a shimmer/glitter/glass fleck girl until I fell in love with the shade of the np and bought it on ebay. I just adore it! Application was perfect, the best manicure I've ever done on myself. This colour single handedly converted me to OPI's cream finish. Would repurchase in a heartbeat if I ever ran out, though given the amount of other cream finish nail polish purchases this inspired that might take awhile.