December 18, 2014 | 1583 users online

Polishes - OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by pixietrixie

Ate Berries In The Canaries deserves a cult following imo. Another reviewer called it a dusty fuchsia, and that's the perfect name for it! :)

There just something special about it that pictures can't really capture. In fact, I loved it so much that I bought a half used bottle from my salon after I picked it out for a pedicure.

Seriously, please please give this beautiful polish a chance and add it to your collection. You'll thank me later ;)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by PaulinhaR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i loooooooooooooooooooooove the formula of this polish, it applies like heaven... seriously.... best polish application i have ever used, and i have used many polishes, from different places in the world, this polish has a special place in my heart for sure.... color and application wise.... love it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is such a beautiful dusty fuchsia! I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MandiBox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great summertime pink color. It's a thicker color, so if you want to you can get away with one quick coat. But of course, OPI lasts the longest when you apply it well with a top coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sts11

I love this color! I am actually wearing this color right now... The color is perfect for spring and summer time! :) If you don't already have it --- go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lilacpriest

This is by far my favorite color. It's like no other that I've seen.Definitely makes you happy to look at it and flatters most skin tones. Purple/bright pink but as others have said, but it's a deep, rich color. One coat would do, but I do two and base/top coat. It applies smoothly and has staying power. I only wear it on my toenails as it's definitely bright but elegant and tasteful enough to wear on any occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

How can you not like this delightfully delicious color that appeals to all skin types a like? It's my go to polish for bbqs and house parties. Fun, simple, classy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by nthdegree91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful colour, suits me down to the ground. Goes on well and lasts without chipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

So glad I read the wonderful reviews and gave this a try. I am on my 6th day of wearing this gorgeous polish and I have no signs of chips or wear at all. I've worked, I've typed all day, I've washed dishes, I've cleaned, everything you can imagine in a busy week and yet this color still looks great. Wow! Not only beautiful but wonderful staying power. I had been switching over to Zoya recently but now this has made me rethink OPI again and I am extremely pleased.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOOOOVE this. My favorite nail polish out of a fair few. Such a bright, pretty, popping and yet wearable colour, that lasts quite well with a good base and top.