July 25, 2014 | 972 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by beecky

I'm in the same boat as the reviewer a couple reviews down. I feel like such a fool for wasting my money for years on overpriced name brand moisturizers ! I'm just such a product snob sometimes I could kick myself. This stuff blows all my other moisturizers out of the water. Sure the packaging isn't as dainty and fancy, but it deeply hydrates and penetrates my skin to really moisturize. Stuff I was so hoping my other pricey moisturizers would deliver, but to no avail. The cetaphil cream is rather heavy and thick, so I certainly won't recommend it for those who have oily skin, or even those who just aren't very dry. This is for very dry skin, eczema, flaky skin, etc. Skins that tend to be extremely sensitive will benefit greatly from this. Currently on my 3rd round of accutane and this stuff is a lifesaver. Smooths away my fakes and makes my skin feel comfortable again ! As it's usually uncomfortably tight and dry feeling. I only use it at night as well because like I said before it's quite oily looking on the face and greasy feeling. But it's literally the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin and that my skin will accept moisture from. This cream is the PERFECT night cream. I wake up and it's all absorbed and my skin looks much better every time I wake up. Save your money and skip the lancome, clinique, estee lauder, and various tempting products you may see in stores like sephora. Go to the drugstore ! 100% repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by reneecg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i got this in a beauty box and absolutely love it! i use it every day! it is creamy and absorbs quickly! nice scent also!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by baldymonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Holy-Grail product, and I do not say that lightly. Thick, creamy, cool, mild, non-greasy, so absorbent, fragrance-free: in a word, perfect. All the healthy glow you would get from an oil (what I was using before this) without any of the mess or inconvenience. I wish the jar wasn't so ugly, but that is a small price to pay for calm, clear, radiant skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Mlor00

Gave me hives!!!!!! I broke out so bad! I applied on my arm and hand and also had hives there too. Now I am very disappointed in this product. I used Cetaphil face wash and it was ok but the moisturizer is a no no for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by ashleigh92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love cetaphil, i use it everyday
it's moisturising and it lasts the whole day.
i have dry and sensitive skin, so it soothes my face and body

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by redsunset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had read the good reviews for this cream and having dry, sensitive skin I decided to give it a go. I was very pleasantly surprised by this product considering the fairly low price. It has a really nice texture and does a first class job of moisturising. This is definitely my go to product when my skin needs that extra moisture boost. It is perfect to use alongside any AHA/retinol treatments as these can be very drying. I wouldn't use it daily as a facial moisturiser as my older skin needs more beneficial ingredients than this, but I use it regularly as a body moisturiser and it will definitely be a permanent addition to my skin care line up.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I would say this is a good product, I use this occasionally when I have dry skin and for after exfoliating.. I bought the one that comes with a tube so I don't have to dip my finger in like a jar like other reviewers have mentioned. Pros are it doesn't have fragrance so it's perfect for people who have sensitive skin and also good for people who have extra dry skin in their face, it is gentle enough to use this on your face. I don't think there are cons, well there is one con but only to certain people is that some people like moisturizer with fragrance so they smell good and all that, if you want it scented, just apply this and mix it with your chosen perfume and you could make it scented and PLUS your perfume last longer than just spraying it on your shirt

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Athena2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a few months ago at Costco and it was pretty cheap. It is a nice, soothing moisturizer for hands and body and it doesn't have a strong smell, which is a big deal to me. However, it comes in a huge jar, and I'm kind of grossed out at the thought of opening it up and dipping into it now. I should have transferred it into a smaller container to avoid contamination when I bought it, but I didn't think about it. Plus, now that I'm more educated about skin care products, I would rather use something that has more beneficial ingredients.

Ultimately, if you are looking for a good, cheap moisturizer to take care of really dry skin on your body, this would be a good choice, as long as you transfer into a smaller container with a clean utensil.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by jessie5135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have oily acne prone skin, this is hands down the best moisturiser I've ever used. I use all over my body- adds so much moisture without clogging pores. Only con is it can make you look dewy but I don't mind that so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by nathanki

PROS: Works for my combination skin, can use both day and night, no harsh ingredients, lots of products for a fair price, worked for me all year round CONS: Packaging - there's no pump so you have to dip your fingers in it (can be unsanitary) I've been using this for 4 months and there's still about 90% left.