Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 3/9/2015 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the PERFECT moisturizer for dry skin in the winter. It is super moisturizing and doesn't break me out. The only downside is that I have combo-oily skin so I only use it at night when my face is dry from the cold weather. Otherwise it will make my skin super oily within an hour. I still love it though and would recommend it for those looking for a good heavy moisturizer

on 3/8/2015 11:42:00 AM

Really moistizing but Leaves a greasy feel I don't mind. U need to lather this product. I feel it does its job

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm working on it). I like this cream. My dermatologist recommended it for my delicate, dry skin problem, and it helped a lot with my damaged hands and feet. But the main reason I love it is that is better for my lips than EVERY LIPBALM I've ever tested. Usually I apply a little amount on my lips at nights, and in the morning I've got soft, hydrated lips. I didn't gave it five lippies, though, because when I tried this in my face, even when I'm not specially acne prone, it made me break out, and I need another mosturizer for my face. But is still a great product.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

made me break out like crazy. this product is just not for me:/

on 2/21/2015 10:44:00 AM

Overall, I do like this moisturiser. It works well as a makeup primer and feels soothing on the skin. I love how it doesn't sting my skin unlike most other moisturisers. However, as much as I like it... It doesn't seem to penetrate/maintain moisture in my skin. For example, after a night of wearing Nivea creme, my skin feels hydrated, incredibly soft and refreshed. However with this moisturiser, it doesn't feel like anything when I wake up in the morning. Just like it rubbed off and my skin feels normal again. No effects, no lasting hydration. Nothing.

So, as nice as it feels to apply this cream underneath makeup. It doesn't really work well as a night time moisturiser for me. It doesn't benefit my skin any better than Nivea (My HG night cream). It's feels nice on the skin but doesn't provide any benefit really. Great primer though which is what I use this for.

on 2/17/2015 10:44:00 PM

FOR STARTERS,I'M USING THE ONE IN THE TUBE,*NOT* JAR one,jar packagings are a waste of money!

The tube one is 100g.I've started using this like a few weeks ago after my old moisturizer just didn't cut out anymore.I would apply the light eucerin moisturizing cream and my face STILL FELT DRY (I found out the eucerin one has fragrance,so much for "sensitive skin").But this instantly soothed the dryness i felt and smoothed out the flaky patches on my skin(cheek) (due to eczema).It's very nice,it's affordable.I have combination/sensitive/dry skin.A bit oily on the t zone and tend to get dry on the cheeks.I also have sensitive skin which is like the root of all my problems! It's really thick,but it doesn't break me out.Just don't use too much! Just a bit bigger than a pea-sized should cover your entire face! I start with my cheeks since they're the driest then my chin and continue on to my forehead and nose.I then go down my neck to moisturize it too.

PS-It actually made my face feel LESS OILY when i wake up.Since I usually wake up with my face so greasy and yuck xD.It's really nice.Just don't go overboard!.It's fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin.Every morning,I splash my face with cold water,pat it dry,then apply this.I apply sunscreen on top of it.It does feel a bit greasy but maybe that's because of the sunscreen.The sunscreen has a matte finish afterwards.I also make sure to never touch my face!
PSS-This has benzyl alcohol,but it probably won't break you out or cause dryness since a little won't harm~

Overall nice moisturizer.Won't irritate or break you out! Just make sure to grab the one in the tube and not the tub!

UPDATE:This is just perfect on normal/dry skin.I don't think it's that suitable for super oily skin types but it's perfect for my skin.A great,no-frills moisturizer!

God bless xoxo

on 2/3/2015 11:34:00 PM

I came across from this cream as an accident.....I needed some face cream and I found a store that had testers and the cream was on of them. I put it all over my face and my skin felt so soft, and not greasy. So I bought a tub and since then I have been using it as a face cream, it is better than any face cream, or wrinkle cream...my face feels just great with this. I am on my fifth tub (buy them in Costco bigger tubs) and my skin feels great, I specially use it at night after taking my makeup off.

on 2/3/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Never in a million years would I use this on my oily acne prone face skin, but this product has been one of my go-to body and foot cream for years. #1 remedy for dry heels or flakey legs! repurchased many times.

on 2/3/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Phenomenal stuff. Makes an excellent night cream for the face as well, I use it every night. After years of expensive, fancy face creams, nothing beats this stuff. Very gentle, soothing, nice and thick, but not too thick. It's easily absorbed into the skin, without leaving a greasy residue. If you use a little too much it can leave a greasy film on the skin, but don't worry if you use a little too much because it won't clog pores. I love that it doesn't clog pores and is fragrance free ! You can use it on the whole body if you want, and feels great on the feet. My feet are usually very dry, this makes them nice and soft again. I like that it's fairly light feeling but extremely hydrating. Not a huge fan of the tub packaging, as it can be unsanitary. I know this stuff does come in a tube, which you can purchase at some drug stores. However I like to buy this stuff in bulk, so I opt for the tub. I've used every brand you can think of, and have spent ridiculous amounts on face cream !!! Such a relief to find this stuff, which is very reasonably priced. I get a huge tub for about $20. Will never use anything else :)

on 2/3/2015 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

An absolute favourite product of mine for those with skin issues, mine being acne. I don't have sensitive skin, but after using a few topical acne treatments that burn your skin, my usual moisturiser stung (probably because it was fragranced, not sure though). When my parents bought me my prescription acne treatment from the chemist, Dad picked up some Cetaphil Moisturiser for me and I love it. It's not too heavy and greasy as I find a lot of moisturisers to be and even better - my skin doesn't burn! Provides nice coverage and does the job. Would definitely recommend, especially for those undergoing treatment for skin troubles such as acne, roscea, eczema, etc