Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My go to item! I have sensitive skin and this is a must have. Leaves my skin moisturized and radiant.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

For reference, I have very dry skin and was suffering from a lot of flakiness and gereral dryness before I bought this. I had tried a couple of different facial moisturizers targeted for normal and dry skin, and nothing was keeping my skin moisturized throughout the day, even when I was using a thicker night time moisturizer. When I started using this, my dryness was instantly improved.

Since purchasing this, I have gotten more into skincare- but I still use this religiously and it is one of the few drugstore skincare items I have. I have replaced more of my routine, but this does the job so well I feel no need to replace it.

I use this mainly as a night time moisturizer. Once I cleanse and add whatever serums I need, I'll put a thick layer on my face and go to bed. When I wake up, my skin is soft, smooth, and totally hydrated. It does take a long time to sink in, which is why I use it mainly at night. If I've been having breakouts and I'm using drying treatments, I'll put a very thin layer on in the morning before makeup to prevent dryness and flaking throughout the day. A little goes a long way with this, and I think a lot of those who don't like this either have oily skin (which I would not recommend) or are using WAY too much.

I took off one lippie because of the packaging. I have the huge tub of it and I find sticking my fingers in to get product isn't very sanitary. Also, it's not a miracle worker. It's an effective moisturizer at a good price but it doesn't do anything beyond that.

I love it .. it practically relieves my dry skin when eczema attacks. i use this with or without eczema cause basically i really have a dry skin :( together with the help of an aroma diffuser, i just put an essential oil into it, it brings back the moist in my skin i can't go on with my day to day activities without my cetaphil and my ion138 aroma diffuser.

I have had SUPERB dry skin and nothing would work but this, it is the best thing ever and it irritates me that people with oily skin are using it WHEN IT CLEARLY SAYS ITS FOR VERY DRY SKIN! Seriously this is my holy grail, I think people with oily skin dont NEED a CREAM moisturizer because it's way to much for oily skin. For dry skin though: IT IS SO PERFECT! A must for anyone who has very very dry skin.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not quite sure how this is considered a face moisturizer since the consistency is super thick. Maybe it will work on people who suffer from super dry skin , but for me who has oily skin it didn't do anything but make my oily skin even more oily and you can still within seconds of putting it on your face will just shine & I tried this moisturizer with my foundation/make up routine and let me tell you my make up slid right off my face didn't even last for two hours with this moisturizer on. I would not recommended moisturizer for oil skin or even combination/oily

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This moisturizer does nothing to my face except making it super oily. The oiliness appears within seconds I apply the cream, and I just can't stand it. Too bad this product is not for combination or oily skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Clogged my pores and irritated my skin

I have combination skin with very oily tzone. Im not acne prone but my skin prefer simple unscented products over anything. This cream is thick (not gonna lie; it sits onto your skin and very slowly sinks). I found it to be very icky at first but i bear with it and i woke up to the most supple skin. I have flakey nose post comedo extraction but when i slather this cream it seems to tame the flakiness and 2 days the dead skin would roll off easily (usually it takes me a week to deal with post extraction trauma). this cream however does contain silicone so it might be irrigating for hyper sensitive skin. as an oily tzone girl i find this to be very shiny but it's bearable (and you actually need the shine, girls. trust me it makes ur oily skin feels better). it doesnt balance your skin's oily production or whatever it's just a simple moisturizer which doesn't break me up heavily. i might continue to use this but I might switch to Physiogel Cream because I heard it contains less filler products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I know this is just a moisturizer.. but this does something to my face. its amazing!! it evens my skin and makes me GLOW! helps with my redness as well. I will never stop using this.

This is an amazing product if you have dry skin and need a good moisturizer.